PDA

View Full Version : Hiphop/rap/RnB tracker

AmpeD
10-25-2007, 10:53 PM
are there any that are specifically for this out there? if there aren't someone should make one. :whistling

stroj
10-25-2007, 11:21 PM
are there any that are specifically for this out there? if there aren't someone should make one. :whistling
There is no serious hip-hop/rap/rnb tracker..I agree there should be one. (If anyone decides to start one, iam willing to help)

jam0980tr
10-25-2007, 11:48 PM
edited

psxcite
10-26-2007, 01:32 AM
Yep. Check out Mixfiend.com. Was featured in an article my ex-girlfriend wrote in Vibe magazine. All hiphop and rap with a few RnB mixes thrown in.

james99
10-26-2007, 01:35 AM
theres also www.tapedown.com

dnero73
10-26-2007, 01:37 AM
i woould love to see one as well

stroj
10-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Yep. Check out Mixfiend.com. Was featured in an article my ex-girlfriend wrote in Vibe magazine. All hiphop and rap with a few RnB mixes thrown in.

theres also www.tapedown.com (http://www.tapedown.com)

Those are only sites for mixtapes. I think both are crappy - Especially mixfiend with tons of ads and pop-ups.

There is really no serious hip-hop/rnb tracker.

$SnoopDo2G$
10-28-2007, 03:37 PM

Dear "AmpeD",

There are actually no serious Hip Hop Rap RnB Tracker related
But there are some serious Forums about HipHop/Rap like RGF, itsbx, etc...
And there are few trackers that needs to uplift their level...

Like those :

http://www.mixfiend.com/:ermm:
http://mixtapetorrent.com/:ermm:
http://www.freesone-vidz.com/torrent/:naughty:
http://www.tapedown.com/:pinch:

Coz when i mean Hip Hop i mean the whole shit like DVD-R, DVD Mags/Documentaries, DVDRips, TV content, Music Videos, Albums EAC,
etc...

And Please AmpeD if you consider making one, be serious about it and get people to work together as a community...
so we can share a new experience...i can help getting some serious people from RGF if ya want ;)

Qua
10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
I'd like to see serious hip hop/rap tracker. If you start it right,I'm sure that there will be no problem to get users. If there is anything I can do let me know.

cubkiller89
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM
If there is a hip hop tracker I would join in a heartbeat. And have tons of stuff to upload. Someone really needs to make a serious one.

pgz
10-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Im also another one who is looking for a serious hip-hop tracker.

Giveaway
10-28-2007, 09:24 PM
i want hip hop serious tracker too.

pone44
10-28-2007, 10:36 PM
I second that! I love dj cds but we need a dedicated hip/hop/RnB site-besides the others?

stroj
10-29-2007, 12:00 AM
If there is someone among you, hip-hop fans, who could put together code, as i said, i would gladly help.
Ideal would be, if there are uploaders from every region of the world - not only mainstream. Etc. This kind of tracker really missing here ^^

$SnoopDo2G$
10-29-2007, 02:38 AM
AmpeD, You see it has a great potential...
im ready to up some tight shit if you know whut i mean ;)

AmpeD
10-30-2007, 09:32 PM
I've got the hip hop content to start a new tracker.
However I dont have the money, dont want the liability, dont have the time, and dont know how so it'd have to be someone other than me. But a serious hip hop tracker with not just mixtapes is in serious need. Someone please consider. I could help start it.

IceTee
10-30-2007, 09:57 PM
W.cd has got 667 Hip-Hop cds already. (it's been open just little over 3 days)
I'm pretty sure that in a couple of weeks you'll have a couple of thousand :shifty:

$SnoopDo2G$
10-30-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that in a couple of weeks you'll have a couple of thousand :shifty:

lol Cd's it's not only what hip hop have like i said some posts before WE NEED A TRACKER HAVING THOSE :

DVD-R's, DVDRips,Music VidZ, Clips, Singles, Albums, etc....
But i already some sites but No tracker yet...

As AmpeD, i can help too... Please someone make our wish come true :D

stroj
10-30-2007, 10:47 PM

there is no way tracker like whatcd or oink could cover all hip-hop content. Just look at TT as example.

nikmash232
10-30-2007, 10:51 PM
why dont u just upload a lot of your hiphop stuff at one place...and everyone else here do that as well..pick one themusik or what.cd

$SnoopDo2G$
10-30-2007, 11:01 PM
why dont u just upload a lot of your hiphop stuff at one place...and everyone else here do that as well..pick one themusik or what.cd

Thanks for the advice but i'll say nah, Hip Hop needs it's own dedicated tracker for Much more than music only, Dj, Graffiti,
underground Hip Hop, Breakdancing, and much more like documentaries and stuff... :01:

switchtrey
10-30-2007, 11:10 PM
yeah we are definately in need of a good hiphop tracker, especially with the loss of oink.

would be great.

AmpeD
10-31-2007, 01:32 AM
yea dude I think a new music tracker is whats needed, like w.cd or w.fm . All i want is the music, I dont care about all that other stuff

$SnoopDo2G$
10-31-2007, 10:13 AM
yea dude I think a new music tracker is whats needed, like w.cd or w.fm . All i want is the music, I dont care about all that other stuff

pffff that's not what i need rap/hip hop isn't only about music :noes: whatever.... i think i'll stick to my good old forums with load of links :D

Actatoi
10-31-2007, 01:16 PM
A tracker with hiphop culture oriented stuff sure would be great. Snoopdo2g care to share those forums in a pm? To see if it is anything of interest.

stroj
10-31-2007, 05:58 PM
I could use it too, if you dont mind.

I guess we just have to wait. Funny how many new trackers trying their success as oink replacement or something different (0day), but noone actually think about making tracker of this genre, which would have 100% success imho. We just have to wait :/

dnero73
10-31-2007, 06:22 PM
this tracker sounds like the best idea yet ,i have no tech knowledge but i have a pretty big eac collection and scene rips what can we do to make it happen

stroj
10-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Nvm :/

pone44
11-01-2007, 02:12 AM
seriously. send me a invite when someone finds a hip hop site.?

chillincool
11-01-2007, 03:26 AM
themusik.org we got them both in 1 Hiphop/rap and RnB cat

How does that all fit in 1 category...why not go the whole way and label it "negro music" lol.

Polarbear
11-01-2007, 05:32 AM
do you remember mightyvibes? that was a real good hiphop forum. closed down by the music industry long before oink.

wonder if there ever was an replacement.

$SnoopDo2G$
11-01-2007, 11:44 AM
A tracker with hiphop culture oriented stuff sure would be great. Snoopdo2g care to share those forums in a pm? To see if it is anything of interest.

PM Sent

I could use it too, if you dont mind.

I guess we just have to wait. Funny how many new trackers trying their success as oink replacement or something different (0day), but noone actually think about making tracker of this genre, which would have 100% success imho. We just have to wait :/

PM Sent

stroj
01-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi:whistling

Giveaway
01-03-2008, 02:59 PM
??

foxsta
01-03-2008, 03:10 PM
waffles and what have a lot of hip-hop/rap stuff but definitely i would like a serious tracker too :)

Giveaway
01-03-2008, 03:12 PM
we're waiting for someone to build a decent one.
in the mean while give a look to tapedown.com

Hrvoje
01-03-2008, 03:15 PM
rnb would be great material for DJ's :)

ceasar
01-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Probably not, too much of that crap in clubs already :pinch:

grimms
01-04-2008, 12:20 AM
I co-sign for www.tapedown.com (lot of crappy mixtapes on there though)

I produce hip-hop (Good Hip-Hop)

ceasar
01-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Smth like oldschool?

lostdemon
01-04-2008, 02:57 AM
I have a shitload of underground Houston cds Slim Thug, Chamillion, Paul Wall, Swisha House, Freestyle Kings, Boss Hogg Outlaws, Trae, Z-Ro, Color Changin Click, DJ Screw, Southern Smoke, Lil Flip, Mike Jones, S.L.A.B, Rasaq, SPM and more pluse I have alot of California chicano rap and alot of unknown but very good Texas black and mexican rappers I can up if there is a dedicated rap hip hop tracker. I think that would be great no matter what level it is. And even better if everyone got to know each other as well.

ceasar
01-04-2008, 04:44 AM
I've seen some rap releases @ second vip tracker)

Jaits
01-04-2008, 11:34 AM
find someone that will put the risk (ie his name on the server and paypal account) and the rest can be arranged

Giveaway
01-04-2008, 02:55 PM
c'mon there are tousands ppl who need an hip-hop / rnb tracker..someone who can code it?

Polarbear
01-04-2008, 03:03 PM
somebody use rvt's open source code.

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 09:47 PM
any news?

$SnoopDo2G$
01-24-2008, 02:20 AM
i don't know how to create a tracker, but it looks like nobody gives a damn about creating one, anyway in the mean time i know some brand new Rap Hip Hop Forum, where you can get some real good shit...pm me if you wanna know more about it...
and i have a list with load of hip hop forums too that im ready to send so pm me if ya interested :D :D
(PM Title: "Hip Hop" and i'll reply right back)

grimms
01-24-2008, 03:32 AM
If i knew how to build a tracker or bittorrent site i would start one. I been listening to hip-hop since Kool Herc practically. Also producing hip-hop is my profession, but i hate all the current commercial bullshit now of days.:sick:

yacine911
01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
http://mixtapetorrent.com (http://mixtapetorrent.com/)

Giveaway
01-24-2008, 01:34 PM
http://mixtapetorrent.com (http://mixtapetorrent.com/)
thanks mate :)

i don't know how to create a tracker, but it looks like nobody gives a damn about creating one, anyway in the mean time i know some brand new Rap Hip Hop Forum, where you can get some real good shit...pm me if you wanna know more about it...
and i have a list with load of hip hop forums too that im ready to send so pm me if ya interested :D :D
(PM Title: "Hip Hop" and i'll reply right back)
thanks for your pm with referral id :P

sear
01-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Try http://hhbase.net it's new so it only has a few hundred torrents (though it's been growing steadily in the last few weeks) and it's in Romanian so the forums are pretty useless for an English speaker but I've found some cool shit (lots of graf stuff :D) plus it's free leech for the moment.

Polarbear
01-24-2008, 04:14 PM
i can recommend hhbase as well. downloaded some excellent collections/packs there.

grimms
01-24-2008, 04:28 PM
hhbase huh? Sounds like albumbase part II to me.

stroj
01-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Try http://hhbase.net it's new so it only has a few hundred torrents (though it's been growing steadily in the last few weeks) and it's in Romanian so the forums are pretty useless for an English speaker but I've found some cool shit (lots of graf stuff :D) plus it's free leech for the moment.

ty, looks promisig:naughty:

$SnoopDo2G$
01-24-2008, 06:34 PM
thanks mate :)
thanks for your pm with referral id :P

No probs mate enjoy ! just tryin' to get a few people over there on that nice forum ;)

Try http://hhbase.net

Oh oh good shit thx will give a try...:D

Giveaway
01-24-2008, 11:15 PM
No probs mate enjoy ! just tryin' to get a few people over there on that nice forum ;)

Try http://hhbase.net

Oh oh good shit thx will give a try...:D
hhbase is new site and needs seeders...
come and join in mass!!

$SnoopDo2G$
01-25-2008, 12:58 AM
come and join in mass!!

Yeah but they should allow anyone to upload some ish...with rules lol
coz otherwise i don't see the point of dl stuff i already have...
when a tracker starts it should always let people uploaing some stuff
even thou they don't have a fast connection...

panoli
01-25-2008, 01:59 AM
try smokingintherain.us stmusic.

Grind$oFine
01-25-2008, 02:04 AM
come and join in mass!!

Yeah but they should allow anyone to upload some ish...with rules lol
coz otherwise i don't see the point of dl stuff i already have...
when a tracker starts it should always let people uploaing some stuff
even thou they don't have a fast connection...

It makes sense because it's a scene-only tracker.
No user ripped uploads allowed apparently, which is kind of disappointing because that's where the true rarity comes from.

Polarbear
01-25-2008, 02:23 AM
it does allow non scene files. i downloaded many

$SnoopDo2G$
01-25-2008, 05:50 AM
No user ripped uploads allowed apparently, which is kind of disappointing because that's where the true rarity comes from.

Oh i see but, people do have plenty of scene releases on their HD,
so i don't get their idea of making a tracker where people leech but can't really seed...it's sucks...there is no activity... let's give a month or two
to see how it will do but hey untill then it's a joke..:lol:
(you are right about the rarity thingy..i don't think people will find stuff i found some places...not torrents)
and btw i've never heard about "NoGrp" group...:lol:
kHzViD yeah it's a decent group but what about RAGEDVD, C4DVD,etc...
i see they got few stuff from "AEROHOLiCS", that's good...but hey
i think people in hip hop today got more stuff than the scene lol...
load of people rip their own shit those days:whistling...

Grind$oFine
01-25-2008, 08:21 AM

Hm, the uploading rules must be out of date or something. :idunno:

$SnoopDo2G$
01-26-2008, 06:04 PM

Hm, the uploading rules must be out of date or something. :idunno:

Yeah and hopefully they'll allow random people joining in the upload team or some...like on Sportbit for example they allowed anyone to upload, and since then they got more torrents and content than ever before ;)

jjjajaja
01-26-2008, 06:07 PM
hhbase

was it here?? :unsure::unsure:

$SnoopDo2G$
01-26-2008, 10:24 PM
hhbase

??? What ?? in english please ???

grimms
01-27-2008, 04:36 AM
hhbase

hhbase is asite that replaced albumbase another great uploading site that links it's files to rapidshare. I don't know who is involved with hhbase but it looks to be a decent site for hip-hop and other releases. hhbase is a site with alot of hip-hop jjajaja.

Giveaway
01-27-2008, 11:37 AM
hhbase

hhbase is asite that replaced albumbase another great uploading site that links it's files to rapidshare. I don't know who is involved with hhbase but it looks to be a decent site for hip-hop and other releases. hhbase is a site with alot of hip-hop jjajaja.

yes let's hope it gets bigger and bigger and one of the best ones :)

$SnoopDo2G$
01-28-2008, 11:45 PM
yeah but i hope more american people get involved so we can get some fresh docs and shit...coz right now the level of hip hop docs etc...is a lil low
they must be INTERNATIONAL and they will be first i think :)

stroj
01-29-2008, 01:39 AM
Is it down? :/

contravene
01-29-2008, 02:31 AM
its down for me. it seems to go down for a little while every few days.

sear
01-29-2008, 02:33 AM
Is it down? :/

no but almost all the torrents have been deleted o_O

Polarbear
01-29-2008, 05:01 PM
now hhbase is totally messed up for me. seeded torrents show invalid passkey. a lot of sql errors. wouldn't let me log in. i'm thinking about giving up on this.

i think their whole userbase crashed.

GRB23
01-29-2008, 05:09 PM
now hhbase is totally messed up for me. seeded torrents show invalid passkey. a lot of sql errors. wouldn't let me log in. i'm thinking about giving up on this.

they have some problems right now....hope they can fix those errors..it is a nice tracker

knowledger
02-02-2008, 10:32 AM
There you go...

hhbase huh? Sounds like albumbase part II to me.

did'nt even know about that site when i chose the name hhbase.

Oh i see but, people do have plenty of scene releases on their HD,
so i don't get their idea of making a tracker where people leech but can't really seed...it's sucks...there is no activity... let's give a month or two
to see how it will do but hey untill then it's a joke..
(you are right about the rarity thingy..i don't think people will find stuff i found some places...not torrents)
and btw i've never heard about "NoGrp" group...
kHzViD yeah it's a decent group but what about RAGEDVD, C4DVD,etc...
i see they got few stuff from "AEROHOLiCS", that's good...but hey
i think people in hip hop today got more stuff than the scene lol...
load of people rip their own shit those days...

You didn't heard cuz there is no one, those are non-scene torrents doh :ermm:
Also we can't give upload right to all users, we already have uploaders who barely knows how to upload a torrent;imagine how it would be if all noobs would upload.

it's normal to have some problems as we upgrading and tryin' to get this site better so give it a chance and stop hatin'.

So come on and help us to get this shit INTERNATIONAL Shit :)

//yeah yeah sorry for my bad english

Giveaway
02-02-2008, 01:24 PM
it's normal to have some problems as we upgrading and tryin' to get this site better so give it a chance and stop hatin'.

So come on and help us to get this shit INTERNATIONAL Shit :)

//yeah yeah sorry for my bad english
knowledger congratulations for your site.
that's a good idea: hope you develop a good version of the site :)
we are here to help grow your community.

Polarbear
02-02-2008, 01:30 PM

i don't hate the site. i was just reporting the errors i experienced. if i hated the site i would have deleted my account.

i didn't.

Diamonds4Ever
02-02-2008, 02:15 PM
are you guys opening public uploads?? because right now its like 1 release a day.

PsychOSex
02-02-2008, 02:16 PM
TapDown Is Good Tracker

knowledger
02-04-2008, 06:30 AM
are you guys opening public uploads?? because right now its like 1 release a day.
no

pone44
02-04-2008, 06:49 AM
mixtapetorrent.com
for new releases. good...

Giveaway
02-04-2008, 10:43 PM
mixtapetorrent.com
for new releases. good...
yes but i dont like its structure

grimms
02-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Yes tapedown right now is the best tracker for me. Even though i hate all the commercial bullshit on there. But you can't have your cake and eat it too.

snup
12-28-2008, 12:23 PM
there are no good rap tracker (((

vpg8000
12-28-2008, 12:48 PM

QFT:cry:

HINT
12-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Well I don't know any rap trackers but I can get all rap music I need in waffles or what

Albo Da Kid
12-28-2008, 10:42 PM

I don't understand why someone bumps an old thread and doesn't even contribute anything to it. For your information there's a couple of rap trackers dedicated to rap music. Get you post count up by being a little more useful next time.

Edit: A great website for rap mixtapes is http://www.datpiff.com/