PDA

View Full Version : Did You Really Enjoy...

FireATM
07-14-2003, 06:46 AM
Well.....did you? :huh:

Xilo
07-14-2003, 07:50 AM
Most of them except one or two. That's because I download games that I know I will enjoy playing ;)

BILLY-THE-FISH
07-14-2003, 09:26 PM
Yeah I enjoy 'em but I do feel like I get kinda in a d/l trance and have to d/l another one! before i even finished the game!!
I don't know maybe i'm addicted!!! :blink:

Then agian I think we all ARE!!!!! :lol:

CadeLaguana
07-14-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH@14 July 2003 - 22:26
Yeah I enjoy 'em but I do feel like I get kinda in a d/l trance and have to d/l another one! before i even finished the game!!
I don't know maybe i'm addicted!!! :blink:

Then agian I think we all ARE!!!!! :lol:
Truth...I mean...I just can't stop downloading. I am never satisfied. I have, what I think, the best pc someone could possibley have. All my games run smooth with the best graphics possible and yet I download games while playing the one I just got! Years ago, each game I got I played all the time. When I had first gotten mario for nintendo years back, I played that game untill my nintendo broke. Now-adays I just test out most 40$ games and play them three or four times then just delete it. Unless of course its something like gta, the sims, halo, or resident evil. I used to think people were crazy when they said that classic games were the best, I didn't know what they ment untill this time in my life. The best game I probably ever played was the original resident evil for playstation. Not even the remake can give me that same feeling I got four and a half years ago. That game still pleases me to this day. Most game companys these days don't make games that live up to my expectations. Between half-life 1 and 2, I sitll think I will love half-life one better. Between Resident evil original and all others combined...I choose RE orginal. I guess my answer is I only enjoy a few I download. Those ones that I wanted from the first place, not those that I download because I'm bored.

I think I went off topic a little... none the less, most games these days suck. Ubisoft, bungie, rockstar, square, keep up the good work, every other company, go to hell ;)

DarthInsinuate
07-15-2003, 10:15 AM
the games i searched for i enjoyed because i knew they were good games

games that just happened to be there i didn't really enjoy as much - but i like anything

swarnel
07-15-2003, 10:52 AM
i only download games that people have recomemded and i have read lots of good things about it.
only occasionaly i dont like the game but maybe cuz i have diferent tastes to them

-Archwolf-
07-15-2003, 11:08 AM
me too