PDA

View Full Version : Revolt

Snaidis
10-26-2007, 06:39 PM
So here is my another attemp to join the Revolt community. As you can see, I stopped trading for ever and I just want to join the great community of Revolt. I know that the staff there are great and can give people another chance.
Tl is the best tracker that I use for content, and I need a really good community where I could chat with people, help them, share my stuff, and be there like a part of a big family.
I saw the review about the site and it looks just great, exactly as I imagined it :)
I'll be really active member there and I'll help people and share with them all I can.
I really hope you will give me the chance to join Revolt.
Best regards,
Snaidis.

GoLDeN
10-26-2007, 06:43 PM
try to be active here make friends and then u will be able to join

Snaidis
10-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty active here. but I can't make the right friends :(
So I hope that Revolt staff will let me join :)

unknown6
10-26-2007, 07:17 PM
man i think you are active (232 post)
and also you have many friends here, and if i have revolt invite i would give it to you with pleasure coz you deserve it , as you said you stoped trading and you are helping ppl here
my best wishes for you get what you really deserve

Snaidis
10-26-2007, 08:07 PM
man i think you are active (232 post)
and also you have many friends here, and if i have revolt invite i would give it to you with pleasure coz you deserve it , as you said you stoped trading and you are helping ppl here
my best wishes for you get what you really deserve
Thanks for your support mate :)
I wish that Revolt staff think the same as you.

LubTheStaringCat
10-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Good Luck with your search for Revolt.
hope you get It mate.:)

SgtMajor
10-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Remember this from last week?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-fsc-community-241619

What, in your opinion, has substantially changed since then that makes you stand out from the crowd and ensures that the revolt staff are missing out on not having you as a member?

Adam1990
10-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Remember this from last week?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-fsc-community-241619

What, in your opinion, has substantially changed since then that makes you stand out from the crowd and ensures that the revolt staff are missing out on not having you as a member?

You are a legend.

Snaidis
10-26-2007, 08:34 PM
I don't think that something changed , but I think that i'm suitable to join Revolt because I really want to be a part of it.

sear
10-26-2007, 09:15 PM
I don't think that something changed , but I think that i'm suitable to join Revolt because I really want to be a part of it.

Do you? Or are you really a collector?

blackbird
10-26-2007, 09:17 PM
revolt doesnt exist :ph34r:

Snaidis
10-26-2007, 09:22 PM

Do you? Or are you really a collector?
No, i'm not a collector at all because I use only TL and TT, and I just want to be a part of a great community like Revolt. Just give me the chance and you will not be dissapointed, thats all I ask, only one chance.

TheFoX
10-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Revolt is very selective about who it allows in. That is why you only find a certain calibre of person there.

People who want Revolt want it for one reason only, and Revolt only wants people for that very same reason.

If someone does not fit that reason, then they have little chance of obtaining Revolt, and for those lucky to obtain Revolt, will find their membership short lived once it is discovered that their reason for being there contradicts the reason for being there.

TheDude
10-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Revolt is very selective about who it allows in. That is why you only find a certain calibre of person there.

People who want Revolt want it for one reason only, and Revolt only wants people for that very same reason.

If someone does not fit that reason, then they have little chance of obtaining Revolt, and for those lucky to obtain Revolt, will find their membership short lived once it is discovered that their reason for being there contradicts the reason for being there.

really think it's bullshit... why they open their doors for singup??("only one reason..":frusty: lollll)

P.s. I was there they kick me out yada yada yada...(their admin have user here he can tell u all about it..:whistling)

anyway good luck m8...

Mister Moo
10-26-2007, 10:04 PM
you will not get an invite, collectors and account traders get bent

Hello guys.

* I need well buffered TL[hundreds of GB or couple of TB],

** I offer nice steam account with CS 1.6 + Day of Defeat! [VAC STATUS : IN A GOOD STANDING].

*** PM ME YOUR OFFERS PLEASE AND HELP ME TO RETIRE. :01:

I offer TL 3.2 TB buffered account.
NeeD : SCT Account[not invite!].

PM ME PLEASE YOUR OFFERS!

I have sct account+mail

I need AOM buffered account +mail

pm me..

hi

I need ftn invite

I have SCT account + orginal mail

and Czone invite

pm me..

Snaidis
10-26-2007, 10:07 PM

really think it's bullshit... why they open their doors for singup??("only one reason..":frusty: lollll)

P.s. I was there they kick me out yada yada yada...(their admin have user here he can tell u all about it..:whistling)

anyway good luck m8...
Thanks mate, I really need luck :dabs:

sokrates
10-26-2007, 10:27 PM
hmm how good can a forum be, that so many people are trying to get in? perhaps my imagination is not big enough^^
so, when i was asked whether i want to be invited and he told me, that he would have to submit an application and such things i have said no, bc it sounded like work :P

Snaidis
10-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Look, we are all people, and we make the wrong decisions sometimes. But we all have a second chance where we can prove that we can fix the wrong thing we did and NOT to do it again.I'm only asking for this second chance, nothing more.

Peter North
10-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Better be carefull Snaidis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/snaidis-174627), they dont like traders.
Even if you stop trading, i didnīt had a second chance, and i had PU acc there.
Didnīt spamming or ohter s***, but life goos on.

rvt
10-26-2007, 11:36 PM

No traders are suitable for revolt.

misledhope
10-26-2007, 11:44 PM
I think this can be closed as the original poster wont get an account as he is a trader. (check his profile) some people don't get it "WE don't like people who trade any accounts". I have also seen people posting that they have "seen the light" and are giving away accounts for "redemption". The accounts did not belong to you in the first place. Any account got by trading should be deleted not passed around.

and this was from a thread you started not even 2 weeks ago. do you really think that asking every 10 days is going to get you in? If you can even be redeemed from the multiple high level trades you have/attempted to make it wont be in 1 month and certainly not in 10 days since your first asking here http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-want-join-revolt-community-240306 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-want-join-revolt-community-240306)
and where this was said

Sorry !! to inform U, bud, no second chances with REVOLT.
I think U are Done !!

Snaidis, Don't listen to him 'cause he's wrong....
I'm the living proof of a second chance.
I know Revolt's staffers & they r very cool & understanding...
Just wait a little bit, be more active like Rvt suggested & show that u really stopped the tradings.

the only 2 people that you had any chance of an invitation from had responded to you in that thread.

10 days is not a while .

Asking over and over and wasting the time of the people that gave you advice is the wrong way to get in.

rvt
10-26-2007, 11:45 PM

anyway good luck m8...

Wonder if you are refering to this?

hey here is my pic :)
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6724/picture026nl3.jpg

Not only was the account stolen, but the real owner of the account happens to be a friend of my missus, has long hair, dresses completely differently and comes from germany (not israel).

Why on earth would we kick out an account thief?

sperm
10-26-2007, 11:55 PM

No traders are suitable for revolt.

just curious...

would you rather him abandon the account he uses now and create a new one, then ask again in a few months with no trade history and potentionally slip through the net... or take a chance with him knowing exactly who he is, and where he's come from?

TheDude
10-27-2007, 01:01 AM
Wonder if you are refering to this?

hey here is my pic :)
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6724/picture026nl3.jpg
Not only was the account stolen, but the real owner of the account happens to be a friend of my missus, has long hair, dresses completely differently and comes from germany (not israel).

Why on earth would we kick out an account thief?

WOW I look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistling:whistling:whistling

dont u think so?:D

yep I got my acc from a guy which probably stoled it... bla bla bla...

still I didnt saw anything impressing there.. although I was really trying to get there...

P.s. sorry for the off topic...