PDA

View Full Version : All Israelis Say Hi

Totti
10-27-2007, 04:43 AM
Let's how many of us are here write where your from could be nice :)

tathilu lictov
ani m'ranana :)

BawA
10-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Shalom Aleichem :afro1:

Jiggles
10-27-2007, 06:42 AM
do israelis really have afros? or are they wiggers??

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 06:51 AM
first of all is there r any plans to take over this place ?? i mean 4 sure it will not be some thing new for all of u guys

BawA
10-27-2007, 06:54 AM
do israelis really have afros? or are they wiggers??

ask him :sneaky:

BawA
10-27-2007, 07:04 AM
first of all is there r any plans to take over this place ?? i mean 4 sure it will not be some thing new for all of u guys

:lol: :lol:
btw who you mean by "you all"
am not Israeli :wacko:

Skweeky
10-27-2007, 08:59 AM

When has Israel last tried to take over something? :blink:

If memory doesn't fail me, the only reason the state of Israel now exists is because of a joint effort between Britain and America.
I'd be more worried about those two giving away your country.:ermm:

bigboab
10-27-2007, 09:24 AM

If memory doesn't fail me, the only reason the state of Israel now exists is because of a joint effort between Britain and America.

Britain was opposed to the setting up of Israel. A lot of British soldiers were killed by Israeli terrorists. You will find a lot more on this subject in the Drawing Room somewhere.:)

Anyway that was in the past. Welcome. Is Rafi your boss?

thewizeard
10-27-2007, 09:25 AM

Do you mean , when you say a joint effort, Skweeky,...that they smoke pot? :huh: I thought they were behaving strangely... :yup:

Skweeky
10-27-2007, 10:30 AM
That's right Nigel.
America and Britain went on a wild weekend in Amsterdam and after getting through their second ounce of the night, they came up with the idea of creating Israel :yes:

True story, I was there

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 11:11 AM
the israly dude cant remeber when had israil tried to take some thing over i can remeber some things
1 pelstin
2 egypt in the seventy
3 lebnon on the eighty
4 syria
and the list go on

bigboab
10-27-2007, 11:19 AM
That's right Nigel.
America and Britain went on a wild weekend in Amsterdam and after getting through their second ounce of the night, they came up with the idea of creating Israel :yes:

True story, I was there

Every weekend in Amsterdam used to be wild. I have the 'T' shirt. This was before the days of Yogi.

BawA
10-27-2007, 11:26 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon13.gifFACThttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon13.gif

When has Israel last tried to take over something?
Ohhh boy list goes on and on for example how about Golan heights

a word of advice Skweeky darling dont stick your nose into something you have no idea about it.

tralalala
10-27-2007, 11:29 AM

Britain was opposed to the setting up of Israel. A lot of British soldiers were killed by Israeli terrorists. You will find a lot more on this subject in the Drawing Room somewhere.:)

Ya I'm the boss of all Isralites.. I rule them on this particular board. They all bow before me etc..

How's things Bob? :)

And about all that taking over areas.. Long story cut short - All nations of the world are made up this way. If there's a place this thing should be discussed it's the Drawing Room.

BawA
10-27-2007, 11:40 AM
the israly dude cant remeber when had israil tried to take some thing over i can remeber some things
1 pelstin
2 egypt in the seventy
3 lebnon on the eighty
4 syria
and the list go on

why do you think anybody who goes in favor of Israel is Israeli ?
shes not a Dude, shes not Israeli but to what i know even she doesn't know where is she from, from past some times shes been moving around. maybe shes from israel :wacko:

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 12:07 PM
1 pelstin
2 egypt in the seventy
3 lebnon on the eighty
4 syria
and the list go on

shes not a Dude, shes not Israeli but to what i know even she doesn't know where is she from, from past some times shes been moving around. maybe shes from israel :wacko:

no dude i was answering on that guys who say that israil had never take over any thing

BawA
10-27-2007, 01:14 PM

no dude i was answering on that guys who say that israil had never take over any thing

the only one i can see who was saying that is the one i referred to.

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 01:22 PM
and he is the same one iam referring to

BawA
10-27-2007, 01:33 PM
ahh whateva

Mr JP Fugley
10-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm British, we just took any Country or resource we wanted, did it for centuries.

The middle-east, pah, fucking amateurs.

To be fair on me my family were in Ireland at the time, starving to death. Wait a minute, wasn't that the English that caused that as well. Fuck you, Brit bastards.

bigboab
10-27-2007, 01:57 PM

Ya I'm the boss of all Isralites.. I rule them on this particular board. They all bow before me etc..

How's things Bob? :)

And about all that taking over areas.. Long story cut short - All nations of the world are made up this way. If there's a place this thing should be discussed it's the Drawing Room.

Hi Rafi. :) I thought you would be controlling things in the background.:lol:

thewizeard
10-27-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm British, we just took any Country or resource we wanted, did it for centuries.

To be fair on me my family were in Ireland at the time, starving to death. Wait a minute, wasn't that the English that caused that as well. Fuck you, Brit bastards.

They did it in the name of erm.. point is ...erm..seem to have forgotten...:blink:

Mr JP Fugley
10-27-2007, 03:19 PM

They did it in the name of erm.. point is ...erm..seem to have forgotten...:blink:

Imperialism, if memory serves.

thewizeard
10-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Wasn't it a to do with a prophesy in the Bible?

Mr JP Fugley
10-27-2007, 03:31 PM
Wasn't it a to do with a prophesy in the Bible?

Which one.

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 03:39 PM
any way i dont give a fuck but israil isnt a very bad country but 4 sure they aint good

tralalala
10-27-2007, 03:49 PM
No country is good.. Well, apart from places like Lichtenstein and other micro-nations that have flippin huge amounts of dosh for no particular reason that I am aware of..

And yeah Bob, I, as you seem to remember, control a shitload of stuff that goes on in the world.. (first man on the moon, anyone?)

Mr JP Fugley
10-27-2007, 03:49 PM
any way i dont give a fuck but israil isnt a very bad country but 4 sure they aint good

Yeah , those feckin' Canadiains do have a lot to answer for.

Totti
10-27-2007, 05:07 PM
1 pelstin
2 egypt in the seventy
3 lebnon on the eighty
4 syria
and the list go on

You forget one thing my friend Who started those war Israel or The Palestinians go look in your history books.....

Alien5
10-27-2007, 05:09 PM
racist

Totti
10-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Now could we get back to the orignal purpose of the thread hehe :) (does everything about israel have to be politics????)

Totti
10-27-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm not a racist I'm just pointing out Historical facts
48 war israel barley had an army and we were attacked the day after we were declared as a country
six day war Israel was attacked by SIX different Arab countries
Yom cipur was Israel was attacked on it's most holiest of holy days by surprise
Those so called occupied lands or lands that we won like any other European country (poland france after world war 2 and so forth) so open your eyes up a little look at the other sides stoyry

fstrulz
10-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Don't have any problem with Israel/Israelis... I love different races and cultures.

But, off topic...

Do you guys believe Nostradamus' prophecy that WWIII will be sparked by Israel?

Totti
10-27-2007, 05:16 PM
lol where did you here that?

Something Else
10-27-2007, 05:46 PM
errr, Nostradamus I guess :blink:

BawA
10-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Don't have any problem with Israel/Israelis... I love different races and cultures.

But, off topic...

if there will be one it will definitely be triggered by israel, and dont think those patriot batteries will defend israel from Iranian missiles, they never did any good for kuwait in last iraq war,

tralalala
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Ah well, lucky nuclear weapons were invented... :shifty:

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 09:00 PM

But, off topic...

90% that will happen if isreal attacked any of the big arab country like egypt , soudia arabia or syria

Mr JP Fugley
10-27-2007, 09:45 PM

But, off topic...

90% that will happen if isreal attacked any of the big arab country like egypt , soudia arabia or syria

I'm intrigued, what makes you think they will.

Totti
10-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Israel has no interest in starting wars contrary to common thought....

Jiggles
10-28-2007, 03:29 AM
if israel is into war and stuff, how comes so many of them are on the internet all the time, like in other forums i know?

stupid question i know

Totti
10-28-2007, 04:31 PM
Because we like free stuff lol :)

GoLDeN
10-28-2007, 06:38 PM
Because we like free stuff lol :)

every one like any thing free

DooMeD68
10-29-2007, 11:26 AM
FREE is GOOD !