PDA

View Full Version : A Rule

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 07:27 AM
hey guys i think that we should have a rule about req a high lvl tracker
i think that we should make it only 1 req for ecah every 2 weeks

Detale
10-27-2007, 08:25 AM
That sounds like a bit much to me. Who is going to keep track of such a thing? Sorry dude I think this one is a dud

davidw89
10-27-2007, 08:26 AM
who cares noob can trey they aint going to get it

birney29
10-27-2007, 09:00 AM
sorry m8 had too give u a nop on that one nice try though :D

DKre8ive1
10-27-2007, 09:21 AM
I said yep and maybe not make it a rule but the staff should let the FST members who catch that member doing this cook them till there crisp without getting a warning if you get my meaning and sooner or later I think the users who don't get with the program will fall into line. :lol:

gerappa
10-27-2007, 09:30 AM
I recommend make we two new section insted of trading section. I think now have no ratio in trading section. Everything is forbidden here. Lot of people lost their acc's, because want make trade.
The two new section will:
1.Mump section: here can everybody douce mumping and not faze the scammers. Can join the people only with max 10 post.
2.Scammer section: here can people scamming and not faze the mump

psxcite
10-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I recommend make we two new section insted of trading section. I think now have no ratio in trading section. Everything is forbidden here. Lot of people lost their acc's, because want make trade.
1.Mump section: here can everybody douce mumping and not faze the scammers. Can join the people only with max 10 post.

I'm sorry but, what?

psxcite
10-27-2007, 10:49 AM

I'm sorry but, what?

game1283
10-27-2007, 11:13 AM
then because of many members here, there will be requests every day, every hour, because each has different time line, and this gives them more confidence to ask for more.. they will say like:

"I have not been requesting any high tracker for a year, that's why I deserve ftn invite"

my opinion is if it is not broke, don't fix it..

otherwise, it is just my opinion, you have yours, I respect it.. :)

dave12
10-27-2007, 11:51 AM
nop i think its a personnel choice i think you should req as many as you want but not everyday

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 12:03 PM
then because of many members here, there will be requests every day, every hour, because each has different time line, and this gives them more confidence to ask for more.. they will say like:

"I have not been requesting any high tracker for a year, that's why I deserve ftn invite"

my opinion is if it is not broke, don't fix it..

otherwise, it is just my opinion, you have yours, I respect it.. :)

u sure have a point but this problem can be worked out with some thinking and not every member in FST cars about BT section

Artemis
10-27-2007, 12:59 PM
I still haven't found out what a mump is let alone a fazed mump

briand5379
10-27-2007, 02:37 PM
I don't think it's essential.

kirktrix
10-27-2007, 02:59 PM
No need for that rule...:)

Ali-g
10-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Ill give a nop... If it would be it should be one ine 2-3 months though!!! (if the first one was fulfilled)... Ive only made one req. here and it wasnt fulfilled :(
Anyway invites giver should be more good at it. Jst from looking in the history thread, and post of a user u can tell a lot about who s/he is... And people who havent req. many torrent sites mean they really want the site which they are req. Unlikely people partecipating in many giveaways and req. mean they dont care much about trackers, they collect em mostly!

dragos
10-27-2007, 03:21 PM
the irritation you get from seeing every day 5 FTN req threads and 10 ScT req is understandable , but you can't make a board which provides users a place to trade invites/accounts and then out of the blue forbid certain threads regarding invites

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 03:32 PM
i really dont know but it too much req

WhiteWizard20
10-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Perhaps we could have a rule like this. Users must be here for 3 months, have 100+ posts, at least 10+ BT Trading Reps before they can request a high level tracker and it may only be 1 request/month at the most.

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Perhaps we could have a rule like this. Users must be here for 3 months, have 100+ posts, at least 10+ BT Trading Reps before they can request a high level tracker and it may only be 1 request/month at the most.

this is 1 great idea

PirateEagle
10-27-2007, 03:54 PM
well i sayd nop because there is a lot non traders like me and we can we can only get invitees only by our friends or by requesting and if make that rule that will only make that you can get something by trading and nothing for free... and i personally don`t care about what members are requesting it is not my business...

Peter North
10-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Well i think that what WhiteWizard20 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/whitewizard20-178589) said, its a good way to start.
But, its all nice things, and full of flowers and all that shit, like Detale (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/detale-108211) said and i quote "Who is going to keep track of such a thing?"... :huh:

Nestea
10-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I say no to all high level requests!
They are useless , just a loop for spammers.
From 100 users requesting , only one of them is lucky to get in , thanks to some staffer.

WhiteWizard20
10-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Then again, how are people that are at level 5 going to get a higher level tracker without requesting or trading for one? That's where I think it will get hard to decide how to do things.

ohmboys
10-27-2007, 08:19 PM
very hard to monitor that , but i voted yes cuz too many noobs request high level over and over

tralalala
10-27-2007, 08:31 PM
pointless. it's like setting a rule that posting certain questions once every 2 weeks even though it's been posted is out of order (even though people should use search function, no warnings are given for this).

fazzy07
10-27-2007, 08:50 PM
its a fair rule but with so many users here at FST it would be a daunting task for the staff to keep track of