PDA

View Full Version : -=-Low Invites Giveaway-=-

ApeXz
10-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Just trying to get rid of some of my lower invites. Simply post in here with what you want, and PM me your email addy.

So, the list:

IPTorrents (14 of 14 remaining)
ExtremeBits (2 of 2 remaining)
PWTorrents (3 of 3 remaining)
STMusic (5 of 5 remaining)
Demonoid (4 of 4 remaining)

I also have quite a lot of premium rapidshare accounts. (No, I will not tell you my method of how I get them.) They last anywhere from a few hours to several months. If you want one, simply tell me why you want it, and why you deserve one. They will only be given to those that I feel would actually deserve it.

I will update my list whenever I find something worth adding.

Request away.

Allexandar
10-27-2007, 08:16 AM
IPTorrents is open for signup! ;)

spark
10-27-2007, 08:18 AM
I also have quite a lot of premium rapidshare accounts. (No, I will not tell you my method of how I get them.) They last anywhere from a few hours to several months. If you want one, simply tell me why you want it, and why you deserve one.

Request away.

This is not low lvl :D it super high lvl :happy:

nSyder
10-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Great giveaway mate.
Regarding the RS accounts, is there any chance to me to get one?
I've been using RS links intensively during last months. I'm also member of forums with http related downloads.
I would be very happy if i could get some Premium access for sometimes.
Thanks a lot ApeXz.

ApeXz
10-27-2007, 08:21 AM
I also have quite a lot of premium rapidshare accounts. (No, I will not tell you my method of how I get them.) They last anywhere from a few hours to several months. If you want one, simply tell me why you want it, and why you deserve one.

Request away.

Its also not an invite. :P

spark
10-27-2007, 08:23 AM

Its also not an invite. :P

Much better :happy:

ripper98
10-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Can I have a rapidshare account please.
I use rapidshare for downloading movies from http forums.

FileZ
10-27-2007, 08:29 AM
can i have RS premium plz i looking for it for along time olz plz can i have one plz plz

Lizard King
10-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Hi. Could you give RS premium acc, please? I'm looking for RS acc because I'm very busy man now. I study at two courses and sometimes I just don't have time to seed sometimes. I would like also download some rare or older staff, which I cant find at torrents site ot there are only few seeders and speeds are very slow (as I wrote I don't have time :)) For example my sister asked me to download all Sailor Moon episodes. I made yesterday this threat
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-looking-rs-premium-acc-have-pt-bmtv-and-other-243913
I can trade if you want, I can also make nice giveaway (PT, Pedro's) if you give me nice RS premium acc :)

yasirdmb
10-27-2007, 09:14 AM
the best giveaway in ages.........i guess....

can i get rs premium...cuz i been lookin for it for ages..i live in the middle east and there r no credit cards in my country and i`ve been tryin to buy an accounts from someone in a nearby country and he required special transfers and then didnt replay 2 me...!!!

and since that time been lookin for a way 2 buy a rs premium acc...and in case i didnt get it this time..can u show me how to get it by cash or transfer without credit card or paypal...!!!

hema999
10-27-2007, 11:03 AM
need STmusic please .

Thanks

nSyder
10-27-2007, 11:26 AM
need STmusic please .

Thanks

http://stmusic.org/signup.php

Is open mate :cool:

ApeXz
10-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Alright, I have a few people pending on receiving an RS account.

Still have quite a bit to giveaway though.

rovama
10-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Hey, rs premium giveaway...amazing :w00t: I'll like one please! There're a lot of older movies, that i can't find on my trackers, because they don't have seeders anymore or because they have been removed. And i alway try to help here to the other members :happy:. So i think i may be a good candidate :)