PDA

View Full Version : Can someone invite for SCT

sanjana
10-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Can anyone invite me for SCT. I will be thankful.

Now question you may ask why I need SCT..

It is top rated. I heard a lot and please invite me. I will abide by the rules.

Thank you in advance. I know it is difficult but not impossible.:)

hxcmusic
10-27-2007, 01:53 PM
u have ftn
it's enough

desiKing
10-27-2007, 01:56 PM
u have ftn
it's enough

:yup:

spark
10-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Did not you join FTN?

gerappa
10-27-2007, 01:58 PM
:angry::wacko: you are voracious
make earlyer you also a lot of giveaway

desiKing
10-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Did not you join FTN?

he has....using same user name as here (FST). unless that some1 else:P

sanjana
10-27-2007, 02:01 PM
u have ftn
it's enough

If I have the FTN. I should not have the SCT.
I do understand FTN is the best and I do have it. So, it means that SCT is subset of FTN. FTN has everything that SCT is having.

Is there any users here who does not have both?? FTN and SCT?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

nikmash232
10-27-2007, 02:07 PM
its because all u keep doing is asking....u never giveaway anything...u got one now get lost..

sanjana
10-27-2007, 02:13 PM
its because all u keep doing is asking....u never giveaway anything...u got one now get lost..

I have bwtorrent invitation. Do you need one. I can invite for free.

Thank you for your reply.

LorD.MeXiCaN
10-27-2007, 02:13 PM
is hard, because 1 invite on sct = 20 euros.. but goodluck

bataya
10-27-2007, 02:14 PM
LoL

Kyl3KK
10-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Is there any users here who does not have both?? FTN and SCT?Yeah some people do. But, you must give back. Do a giveaway or something...

Which reminds me, I should do one soon....

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 03:35 PM
try to have friends and they will help u

mrnobody
10-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Just find a trustable user who is over ScT and give him 20 euro...s/he will buy an invite for you. That's the easy way to get in (in my opinion).

If you want totally, a free invite well as everyone else mentioned i would say be active in forum, make giveaway, and stay away from trade (unless u want to have ScT invite/account through trade).

Idk whether FTN is subset of ScT or ScT is subset of FTN...never been in either of these sites. But, i do believe what FTN and ScT users say, "both of them have pretty much same stuff"...why wouldn't they? after all they are just scene tracker (just like TL or SCC or revtt)...and the same release group up these torrent in every scene tracker.

Not trying to be rude (perhaps i am just jelious lol), but if you got an FTN invite from here...i think you were lucky to get it that fast, otherwise there are tons of other "competitive" users waiting.

Well, Good Luck anyways!

dawgeee
10-28-2007, 03:57 PM
seems like i provoked this thread ;)

anyway , good luck sanjana

V2oXX
10-28-2007, 04:31 PM
I am searching an invite on FTN. Can you help me?Everybody has it but nobody gives one invite. Quite horrible. Thanks alot!

dawgeee
10-28-2007, 05:16 PM
I am searching an invite on FTN. Can you help me?Everybody has it but nobody gives one invite. Quite horrible. Thanks alot!

wtf ? if ur looking for FTN start ur own thread !!

MrLazy
10-28-2007, 06:27 PM
not saying that you shouldnt get sct ..but seriously they're both 99% the same in terms of contents...its not like one offers something that the other doesnt and vice versa ...if you have FTN that is more than enough .. people who dont have either one looks for sct only because it is a bit easier to get ... i have neither of them and i must say out of sct and FTN i would go for ftn, so consider yourself a very lucky person :P

Peter North
10-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Well sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sanjana-144807), why dont you start trying to get a invite on FTN, and then try to trade it for a Sct invite or even acc.
That makes things more easy.

GoLDeN
10-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Well sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sanjana-144807), why dont you start trying to get a invite on FTN, and then try to trade it for a Sct invite or even acc.

he want it for free dude

nikmash232
10-28-2007, 06:57 PM
trading is no good...but at least sanjana can giveaway a ftn invite once she gets one...i mean she is being a greedy bitch right now

desiKing
10-28-2007, 08:11 PM

Trading FTN....not a good suggestion boss....probably end up losing the FTN account.

than again lot of members trading FTN as well.

anyway GL with your SCT search.

Peter North
10-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Wooow she wants for free !!
Well i make my words the words of nikmash232 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nikmash232-137182)...
Giveaway one FTN invite and probably you have a suprise....how know´s ;)

SgtMajor
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Can anyone invite me for SCT. I will be thankful.

Now question you may ask why I need SCT..

It is top rated. I heard a lot and please invite me. I will abide by the rules.

Thank you in advance. I know it is difficult but not impossible.:)

You should use your FTN account more, if you are now chasing ScT already, it seems that was invite wasted then.

Well i make my words the words of nikmash232 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nikmash232-137182)...

"She" has gender as "male" at FTN, maybe there are other issues to be resolved before collecting trackers becomes the issue.

nikmash232
10-28-2007, 08:54 PM
You should use your FTN account more, if you are now chasing ScT already, it seems that was invite wasted then.

"She" has gender as "male" at FTN, maybe there are other issues to be resolved before collecting trackers becomes the issue.

oops i ment "he" :D

Sench
10-28-2007, 09:21 PM
thanks SgtMajor for a good laugh just before going to bed:D

AmpeD
10-28-2007, 09:23 PM
if u pay me 20 euros i'll get u one

Defy
10-28-2007, 09:32 PM
trading is no good...but at least sanjana can giveaway a ftn invite once she gets one...i mean she is being a greedy bitch right now

Well.. that was a little harsh, lol. Even if I was thinking the same thing I might have tried to sugar coat it a bit. ;)

Sanjana, you should already consider yourself to be very lucky. I don't own FTN but I am a member of ScT, and if they are pretty much the exact same I see no reason for you to beg for both. Most people don't have EITHER so as I said, you should consider yourself lucky. Unless of course you're some collector... and those people tend to be fairly greedy.

nikmash232
10-28-2007, 09:35 PM

Well.. that was a little harsh, lol. Even if I was thinking the same thing I might have tried to sugar coat it a bit. ;)

Sanjana, you should already consider yourself to be very lucky. I don't own FTN but I am a member of ScT, and if they are pretty much the exact same I see no reason for you to beg for both. Most people don't have EITHER so as I said, you should consider yourself lucky. Unless of course you're some collector... and those people tend to be fairly greedy.

sorry i only speak of the truth...ive been pissed off with this user from the beginning i dont even think he deserves a ftn...he should be happy with that :dry:

PoOki
10-28-2007, 09:52 PM
S\he dont need either of them.. Only users who has high DL and UL speeds should be there.. Whats the difference between TL or SCC and FTN or SCT if you cant use the fas-as-hell-speeds that they are offering? In India the max DL speed is 5Mbit which is 600 kb/s and I dont think she or he (WTF are you?) has that connection ;)

Correct me if Im wrong :)

nikmash232
10-28-2007, 09:53 PM
S\he dont need either of them.. Only users who has high DL and UL speeds should be there.. Whats the difference between TL or SCC and FTN or SCT if you cant use the fas-as-hell-speeds that they are offering? In India the max DL speed is 5Mbit which is 600 kb/s and I dont think she or he (WTF are you?) has that connection ;)

yea thats true too..ftn is good for forums though

Brandon
10-28-2007, 11:23 PM

He/She will no longer have that opportunity.

Never ceases to amaze me how easy and insecure that site is to get into where you can buy an invite. I can see where the next bust will be. Sucks when greed takes over.

Difference is, 3 of those sites are in a completely different category from the other (p2l/profit maximization). Not to mention FTN is the only one with no ratio and also the only one pretty much giving away ratio for free vs asking you to pay 20+ euro's (for GB's). Also, FTN is the only site where you A: cannot buy your way in, and B: You're much safer in regards to the fact that the legalities of profiting from piracy don't come into effect. You did ask to be corrected if you were wrong ;)

nikmash232
10-28-2007, 11:24 PM
He/She will no longer have that opportunity.

Never ceases to amaze me how easy and insecure that site is to get into where you can buy an invite. I can see where the next bust will be. Sucks when greed takes over.

Difference is, 3 of those sites are in a completely different category from the other (p2l/profit maximization). Not to mention FTN is the only one with no ratio and also the only one pretty much giving away ratio for free vs asking you to pay 20+ euro's. You did ask to be corrected if you were wrong ;)

yea very true...no ratio and no greed...thats why i like ftn...and why i dont like sct...sct is obsessed with money now...either way FTN ROCKS!

mrnobody
10-28-2007, 11:28 PM
SHE IS HE!!!! :D

I mean the thread starter is a male.

nikmash232
10-28-2007, 11:29 PM
SHE IS HE!!!! :D

I mean the thread starter is a male.

i think we established that a while ago

mrnobody
10-28-2007, 11:35 PM
saw more couple of post with s/he, just making 'em sure ;)

game1283
10-28-2007, 11:42 PM
HE tries to be a sweet feminine :P just for it :)

raj3186
10-28-2007, 11:43 PM
True :P

mrnobody
10-28-2007, 11:45 PM
i think that is how he got FTN.

Kyl3KK
10-29-2007, 01:56 AM
I <3 FTN. :) I have a slow upstream and it's NOT hard to seed at all.

nikmash232
10-29-2007, 02:02 AM
i think we just trashed sanjana's thread....and why the fuck would a guy have a girl username WTF?!

raj3186
10-29-2007, 02:05 AM
i think we just trashed sanjana's thread....and why the fuck would a guy have a girl username WTF?!

So that ppl would not trash him in public :P

game1283
10-29-2007, 02:07 AM

I don't see the reason.. unless he is a gay.. Oh sorry, I know you're not.. I'm just kidding :P

nikmash232
10-29-2007, 02:31 AM

I don't see the reason.. unless he is a gay.. Oh sorry, I know you're not.. I'm just kidding :P

yea probably gay...

sanjana
10-30-2007, 10:17 PM
I believe in closing the thread. Instead of asking SCT and as everyone says wait and give the invitation to other trackers to get the invitation to SCT.

Thank you for all ur help.

I am closing the thread. As the purpose for this thread is of no use and just people suggestions. Thank you anyway for your suggestion.