PDA

View Full Version : Best for movies?

zd0d
10-27-2007, 05:06 PM
What would you say is the best tracker for movies? Which tracker has the largest selection at reasonable speeds? Specifically for action/comedy. (not TL, Demonoid already there) thanks

Polarbear
10-27-2007, 05:18 PM
scene: you are fine with tl.

other: kg, cinemageddon, cinematik, hdbits (if you're into hd)

Totti
10-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Swebits + tti and tl will give everything that you need talk to me in pm and i'll give you a tti invite

Grind$oFine
10-27-2007, 05:28 PM
goem is nice, too, but it is kinda slow on some torrents since users can upload their own.
and Demonoid is gonna have the largest selection, but the speeds are bad.

There are sites for OLD movies and obscure movies, and foreign movies, but if you're not into that there's not much more you can do... TL and Demonoid cover a decent amount of ground.

blackbird
10-27-2007, 05:29 PM
scene: you are fine with tl.

other: kg, cinemageddon, cinematik, hdbits (if you're into hd)

+ x264.eu and cinema-obscura (for old movies )

satysh36
10-29-2007, 03:04 PM
best if www.torrentfive.com
no reg reqd

albatrossSKYER
10-30-2007, 01:41 AM
thedvdclub is a good site for movies

silhoutte
10-30-2007, 08:41 AM
I understand what you mean to ask, but there is no 'single' tracker for your movie needs.

It's really irritating when people come up with an answer 'tl' for any question when tl has nothing to do specifically for movies being a 0-day tracker compared with others mentioned here.

Polarbear and Blackbird already answered your question. But you can't just stick to one of them or even 2. 70% of my dl are movies and what i do is i have a collection of movie trackers where i download movies from.

But if i come up with an answer it'd be czone cause its easy to get one (considering you trade seeing your rep, and my apologies if i'm wrong) and fast and better than tl anyways in movies.

I'm more into hd trackers, and along with others, are sufficient for my movie needs.