PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of our Pink Pig

wevotedno
10-27-2007, 07:02 PM
While our tight adult lives take over most of our free time there are things that still make us finish the day with a smile, just knowing that there is a place to spend some time alone and to relax.

For some of us, OiNK meant more than just a music site. For me, the Pink Palace was a place for communicating inner thoughts through music, rare or not, pre or not. In the two years i had the opportunity to be a member i made many good friends and i discovered that no matter what, nothing is stronger than that alone time together with your thoughts and the music.

So, in the memory of the lovely OiNK i give away an invite to the *Play tracker. In exchange i ask for a few words defending OiNk.cd and what it stood for. The inv will be given within the hour to a random FST member that replied.

Alan, we are here for you, all the way. I am sorry if i ever put the tracker in danger by giving out invites.

The sharing community will never be the same.

That is why, for all the above, OiNK.cd was in fact a Palace...

http://i23.tinypic.com/16jramw.jpg

puckface
10-27-2007, 07:03 PM
wrong section

kopy
10-27-2007, 07:05 PM
OiNK was a site with a great community and allot of great and unique torrents that are probably lost for ever now. We will never find again a tracker with so much music, MAC apps and unique designer stuff.

R.I.P. OiNK

You were the best

KREMBO
10-27-2007, 07:05 PM
His honor remains in it's place

Yensor
10-27-2007, 07:08 PM
R.I.P. OiNK miss you:(:(:(:(

dogie
10-27-2007, 07:18 PM
oink was great tracker with great community, thats why i will miss little piggy.
Pink Palace FTW :(

napster5
10-27-2007, 07:22 PM
of course we will mis OINK

it was my favourite tracker

btw wrong section

zului
10-27-2007, 07:23 PM
look at this www.oink.cd ;)

wevotedno
10-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Ironically, what u see there now is responsible for all the extra weight i gained

:)

BTW why wrong section ppl, i give out invite, no?

Vitality
10-27-2007, 07:39 PM
we miss you

NickySantoro
10-27-2007, 07:47 PM
OiNK was the best.

MrLazy
10-27-2007, 07:53 PM
man .. i got to say ..oink was something more than just a music site where i could get ALOT of music which i enjoyed alot, met a lot of really nice people and most importantly it made me feel welcoming in the community :) We miss you :)

R.I.P The pink palace

wevotedno
10-27-2007, 08:07 PM
inv given m8's. Till next time

Artemis
10-27-2007, 08:08 PM
I also miss the loss of OiNK , but I have to say what few of you have noticed is that a 2 year investigation by 3 police forces coordinated through interpol has netted one 24 year old man and 4 servers that are AES encrypted and virtually useless to the authorities. All this at a cost of millions of taxpayer dollars, which so far has not brought any criminal charges, just to protect the secondary revenue streams of multi billion dollar corporations. We shouldn't be sad, we should be f*%!#*! angry and when the hub bub has died down and the questions remain, I really don't think that the media companies will be able to spin their way out of a huge waste of public money to protect private interests. This is what everyone should be up in arms about!
I say this to make you all aware of the larger picture, and just how wrong the media companies actions truly are! This is a personal conviction of mine, so please find someone else for the invitation.