PDA

View Full Version : ScT

StefanSamara
10-27-2007, 08:30 PM
In the first days of my activity here i made a request for BitMeTV[10] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2311329/postcount7337) and with the kindness of a respected user i received it. I did not dissapointed him and i did not got banned or warned :D . I hope a kind user will answer to my request this time ... again :D . I will soon give all my invites and accounts that i do not use ... but i have to gather a little more for my big giveaway ;) . Hope someone will answer to my request :D

GoLDeN
10-27-2007, 08:49 PM
it had been a while since i sow a decent member like u
go one and do that giveaway

Peter North
10-27-2007, 09:56 PM
Im not going to say "But now thats to much to ask for"....
Bitmetv ok its very difficult to get a invite, but you dont have to pay to have a invite.
Thats the difference of Sct to bitmetv, and that one "little" difference mades Sct one of the most wanted.
Not saying that you dont deserv, just showing you how difficult to get a invite there.

Defy
10-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Unfortunately very few, if not most, people will not buy an invite only to give it away for free. Especially when there is a risk of that person losing their account due to cheating, scamming, etc., etc.

That's like throwing money out the window. And I know we all like money, hence is why we would want to keep it.

Kyl3KK
10-28-2007, 12:14 AM
But there are some old members with free invites. I dunno how many of them post here, however.

melatonin
10-28-2007, 12:16 AM
according to the poll on sct, %11 of it :)

darkeingel
10-28-2007, 09:27 AM
In the first days of my activity here i made a request for BitMeTV[10] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2311329/postcount7337) and with the kindness of a respected user i received it. I did not dissapointed him and i did not got banned or warned :D . I hope a kind user will answer to my request this time ... again :D . I will soon give all my invites and accounts that i do not use ... but i have to gather a little more for my big giveaway ;) . Hope someone will answer to my request :D

Nice story ... though ... not so beutiful like F*N story's

StefanSamara
10-28-2007, 10:18 AM
:)) that`s true :D

lingo
10-28-2007, 10:57 AM
I will soon give all my invites and accounts that i do not use... but i have to gather a little more for my big giveaway ;)
What do you mean by "I have to gather more"? Stop waiting and do the giveaway. You already got a Bitmetv invite. Isn't it enough for you to start your big(?) giveaway? ;)

StefanSamara
10-28-2007, 11:00 AM
eh :D , on my accounts i don`t have invites and i don`t give away accounts. That was what i meant by "gather more" :P