PDA

View Full Version : OiNK Makes a Statement and Supports the BitTorrent Hydra

sperm
10-27-2007, 11:45 PM
as everyone will have seen when visiting the oink homepage, their is a link to a page that lists alot of oink alternatives (private trackers).

i'm sure some on the list wont give a shit, but alot more will be pissed off at having their urls publically posted :angry:

does anyone think this is such a good idea, or is the author being a prick?

I beleive.....
10-27-2007, 11:53 PM
NO, let celebrate this 1000. thread about OiNK

TheFoX
10-28-2007, 12:15 AM
In these turbulent times, people should respect the wishes of the site owners, lest we see another site taken down...

I was surprised to see in Paines blog a reference to a torrent site that had closed the doors and hidden the front page. Ironically, he actually posted the URL to this secret site, but it looks like he removed the blog entry after a number of blogger commentors complained about his abusing their URL (if they wanted it posted, they would have done it themselves).

Not so long ago, the admin of FTN asked someone at OiNK if they would kindly remove the FTN URL. Guess what the answer was? NO!

So, my synopsis is that the author is being a prick.

AkaiDoresu
10-28-2007, 12:35 AM
LOL? Sites pissed off ? This is their god damn chance, who ever put this info on the OiNK site will make hundreds of thousands of users signing up for all those crappy trackers.

They should kiss the author's butt really nicely for what he's done.

TheFoX
10-28-2007, 02:43 AM
They should kiss the author's butt really nicely for what he's done.

I would suggest they use a condom if they wish to kiss his arse, otherwise they may get a venereal disease on their lips...

fifty99
10-28-2007, 03:08 AM
well considering he is just linking to google ... and google is linkin to the page of urls then people should be pissed @ google not oink ... or they should be pissed at the writer of the article google finds ...

cisco7587
10-28-2007, 03:08 AM
looks like he made a detailed list of ppl to rat on. cheese.

Dr_Green_Thumb
10-28-2007, 05:02 AM
If these sites think nobody but their members know about them the they sadly mistaken

fifty99
10-28-2007, 06:21 AM
looks like he made a detailed list of ppl to rat on. cheese.

looks like this brokep guy did ... not OINK