PDA

View Full Version : want free FTN !

dawgeee
10-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I request the staff of FTN here to please consider my request and invite me to FTN ! i appreciate it if it comes from a
generous FTN member :happy:

im a good user and will abide by the rules of FTN . i wont trade , cheat there...

for all those who are not part of FTN and dont want me to be part of FTN ... "PhuQ OFF"

mrnobody
10-28-2007, 01:12 PM
good luck!

why won't others not want u to be part of FTN?

dawgeee
10-28-2007, 01:33 PM
good luck!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-can-someone-invite-sct-244191

i see ppl criticize him/her? . i felt even i have to face such ppl :)

game1283
10-28-2007, 01:42 PM
good luck!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-can-someone-invite-sct-244191

i see ppl criticize him/her? . i felt even i have to face such ppl :)

yes, you will face them.. just wait :P they are just sleeping :lol:

when they wake up, they will harass you hehe:happy:

Totti
10-28-2007, 02:34 PM
stop harassing him. just let them open up threads and get ignored that's what will happen anyway i learned that also......
if you want ftn post allot and don't trade and supposedly an invite will come your way i say supposedly because i havn't got one yet either

GoLDeN
10-28-2007, 03:10 PM
look there only to ways to get it 1 safe and slow(i mean slow 6-12 months) and the other is very fast and dangerous( trade)

Adam1990
10-28-2007, 03:19 PM
look there only to ways to get it 1 safe and slow(i mean slow 6-12 months) and the other is very fast and dangerous( trade)

I got mine free in 2 months without trading. ;)

ROFL-LOL
10-28-2007, 03:20 PM
I want a free FTN, but i don't ask it, because i know that i wont get it. It's just waisting of time.

PhillyEagles
10-28-2007, 03:25 PM
the way to get ftn free it seems is to spam all the threads u can find in bittorrent and bittorrent invites. Then get about 1000 points and hope everyone knows your screenname from every thread u post in. Then ask for it and people will back you up because they've seen ur name over and over in every thread. That seems to be how it works here at fst.

Presto
10-28-2007, 03:43 PM
I want a free FTN, but i don't ask it, because i know that i wont get it. It's just waisting of time.

I'm confident, that you will get it sooner or later. :) I've lost my faith though, must be my bad personality. ;) To me it seems, that really the only way to get ftn is either having a real friend in ftn or just being really lucky, not even searching for it. Beautiful things often come out of the blue.

spark
10-28-2007, 03:46 PM
the way to get ftn free it seems is to spam all the threads u can find in bittorrent and bittorrent invites. Then get about 1000 points and hope everyone knows your screenname from every thread u post in. Then ask for it and people will back you up because they've seen ur name over and over in every thread. That seems to be how it works here at fst.

So Persto needs 87 more spam posts? :lol:

gerappa
10-28-2007, 03:49 PM
here will get nobody ftn who have more then 10 posts and 1 rep ;)

dawgeee
10-28-2007, 03:58 PM
i wish FTN staff listens to my prayer :):):)

spark
10-28-2007, 04:01 PM

:lol: They are humans not G*ds :lol:

Presto
10-28-2007, 04:01 PM
@spark : Don't you find my posts constructive? :cry:

@dawgee : They do listen to your prayers, son.

tuning
10-28-2007, 04:02 PM

/me agrees with that.........................i want it too, requested once or twice, but no result

some of us' places "are not" at ftn..................

mrnobody
10-28-2007, 04:04 PM
pray nice and good

dawgeee

:lol: They are humans not G*ds :lol:

:D they are humans with Extraordinary powers :D

spark
@spark : Don't you find my posts constructive? :cry:

@dawgee : They do listen to your prayers, son.

I was just kidding :) honestly & honestly your posts are very constructive and I find it very strange that no one invite you yet!
If I had an invite I would not hesitate for a second!

There is nothing wrong with your personality, it's just your bad luck :(

Presto
10-28-2007, 04:08 PM
spark, nah actually you were right and I'm well aware, that 98% of my posts can be put in the category of 'spam'. But then again, there's only few people to mention, that really have mostly constructive posts. kallieb, one to mention. :)

OK, I'll stop spamming this thread before I get another infraction. :cry:

gerappa
10-28-2007, 04:23 PM
I think get infraction is good, I also have, was, and will a few ;):)

dawgeee
10-28-2007, 05:05 PM
I think get infraction is good, I also have, was, and will a few ;):)

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Cool Title ,btw :lol::lol::P

CableMan391
10-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Keep trying. I got lucky, maybe you'll get lucky too.

dawgeee
10-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Keep trying. I got lucky, maybe you'll get lucky too.

hopefully some day ill get it :)

asafb
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
:lol::lol:

Anyway guys
I really suggest you to give up finding FTN, It's NOT worth it...
if you only download 0-day stuff(from the scene) then TL is the best and easy to seed...
altought FTN has no ratio system, to seed it's pretty hard and in matter of fact impossible...
The only difference between FTN and TL is the packs of FTN and pr0n that's it
You guys should take my advice and stop chasing FTN...
I'm saying this only because I dont want you to make an effort in getting something whivh simliar to what you have..:ermm:
WIAW thread is making you all greedy.:dry::dabs:
I'm not an anti trader but they're right in this aspect :yup:

regards
asafb

Allexandar
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM

Anyway guys
if you only download 0-day stuff(from the scene) then TL is the best and easy to seed...
altought FTN has no ratio system, to seed it's pretty hard and in matter of fact impossible...
I'm saying this only because I dont want you to make an effort in getting something whivh simliar to what you have..:ermm:

regards
asafb

Poor guy,you didn't know that and now you have both,TL and FTN... :lol:

chillincool
10-28-2007, 06:20 PM
But TL has a lame staff/community and FTN doesn't. Also, I've NEVER downloaded anything from ftn that I couldn't seed to at least 1.5 within a few hours. I seed crap on there to like 800% without even having to jump on it the moment it's uploaded. TL is like a faster demonoid with less content tbh. They've banned me twice for a bad invter...the second time the guy was an OP in their main channel!!! and he got banned for starting his own tracker and banned me for it too. Lame.

Kyl3KK
10-28-2007, 06:21 PM
I don't know how you guys can say it's not worth it. Really. I think Presto deserves one but this isn't the thread for me to say that in. Hell I'd give him one in a flash if I could upload 200GB there...

YoYoY
10-28-2007, 06:21 PM

Anyway guys

regards
asafb

Poor guy,you didn't know that and now you have both,TL and FTN... :lol:

aysomc
10-28-2007, 06:24 PM
if you just make it known that you want this tracker but dont ask for it constantly people will ask you as long as you're an active member here. i was here for about 2 months and got a pm from a very nice dude i had never even noticed on these forums asking if i wanted it. just be patient.

asafb i dont get why you say that, maybe you're not a big forum talker or community guy but they have an amazing one there and the content is amazing as well. as for the seeding i know that without the ratio system i still have around a 2:1 and my upload is nothing to brag about, but it doesnt matter, if i dl'd a bunch of older torrents and my ratio went to .5 i would be fine as long as i seeded them for 36 hours, great system.

YoYoY
10-28-2007, 06:30 PM
dawgeee (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/dawgeee-162399)
good luck with getting an invite......i want one too but i'm not like those guys you wrote about them in the thread
anyway , every good member deserves to be a member of FTN
just be patient

mrnobody
10-28-2007, 07:06 PM
asafb i dont get why you say that, maybe you're not a big forum talker or community guy but they have an amazing one there and the content is amazing as well. as for the seeding i know that without the ratio system i still have around a 2:1 and my upload is nothing to brag about, but it doesnt matter, if i dl'd a bunch of older torrents and my ratio went to .5 i would be fine as long as i seeded them for 36 hours, great system.

i think asafb is a community guy, i myself know him from other 4-5 forum than this :)

btw, how does this seed hrs thing work in FTN? is there a time period within which a user has to seed 36 hrs (of course, unless he already has 1:1 ratio)? at least a week perhaps?

aysomc
10-28-2007, 07:20 PM
yea i thought he was which is why i dont get that comment he made, whatever though, maybe he just wants less people asking for it. and at FTN they say try to seed everything to 1:1 but if you can't seeding for 36 hours total counts as "trying". and the 36 hours doesnt have to be consecutive but i've heard stories of people shutting off their comps for the night or something and getting a warning, no big deal though.

asafb
10-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Allexandar (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/allexandar-170264)
Well you can laught at me, I'm just saying my opinion, if you like and want FTN at least for me you completly lost your chances...
I'm not saying FTN sucks, It doesn't.
great staff,brandon is awesome and really nice guy and even a better community

aysomc (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/aysomc-177790)
If you read my post again, You'll see that I'm not saying anything about the staff and the community.
I said content wise which is almost the same...
Again, if you download o-day and nothing else then you don't need FTN..

But hell, No one will listen to me because the greed got you by the balls(the ones who has them) =/

mrnobody
10-28-2007, 07:31 PM
and at FTN they say try to seed everything to 1:1 but if you can't seeding for 36 hours total counts as "trying". and the 36 hours doesnt have to be consecutive but i've heard stories of people shutting off their comps for the night or something and getting a warning, no big deal though.

thanks for clarifying :)

Allexandar
10-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Allexandar (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/allexandar-170264)
Well you can laught at me, I'm just saying my opinion, if you like and want FTN at least for me you completly lost your chances...

You have FTN and now: if you have TL,you don't need FTN...
I have TL and i want FTN!

That wasn't laugh,that was a joke!

But now,i think that you are asshole with FTN acc,nothing else!
Enjoy in your acc,and don't worry,i won't ask you! :sick:

PirateEagle
10-28-2007, 07:51 PM
clam down guys it is just a tracker :P

spark
10-28-2007, 07:54 PM
fucktheclones....

SgtMajor
10-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Anyway guys
I really suggest you to give up finding FTN, It's NOT worth it..asafb

Wrong, it is totally worth it.

But hell, No one will listen to me

Well you are correct there for once.

dawgeee
10-29-2007, 04:09 AM
i think i won't get it :cry::cry::cry:

thanks 2 all those who wished me luck :)

Totti
10-29-2007, 05:09 AM
aysomc you make it sound so easy lol :) wish everyone had it that way but reality hurts and they don't........

dawgeee
11-03-2007, 02:42 PM
BumP !!!

I Hope This time atleast someone will listen to my prayer !!!

raj3186
11-03-2007, 02:57 PM
All i have to say is u really need to know a person who can trust you! Just got my free invite from a very gud frnd of mine, i posted here for FTN but :(
anyways, Gud luck m8,

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 03:08 PM
All i have to say is u really need to know a person who can trust you! Just got my free invite from a very gud frnd of mine, i posted here for FTN but :(
anyways, Gud luck m8,

i agree!

and congratulation again m8 :)

you really need to make friends (very few exceptions though)...otherwise chances are very slim...n that's why i have quit spending my time asking for FTN invite.

dawgeee
11-03-2007, 04:49 PM
anyways, Gud luck m8,

ohh congrats on your FTN !

i seriously need to make frnds now:shifty:

YoYoY
11-03-2007, 04:54 PM
anyways, Gud luck m8,

i can be your friend :lol:

dawgeee
11-03-2007, 05:05 PM

i need powerful friends :naughty:

/me looks at YoYoY's signature

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 05:14 PM

:lol:

YoYoY
11-03-2007, 05:15 PM

that's why i'm laughing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sense
11-03-2007, 05:16 PM
If you stay patient & follow the rules you will get what you are after. There are a bunch of generous people on here. Just don't continually beg every single day, that just gets annoying. I've personally given out a number of invites on here to deserving folks, they know who they are. I actually prefer the silent approach rather than making a huge public giveaway. So, remember, just because you don't see constant high level giveaways doesn't mean they are not being given away. It's just being done in a manner that doesn't attract much attention.

If we really want all those great trackers to survive and live for years and years we need to keep them under the radar. It doesn't help them when their names and urls are thrown around constantly.

SgtMajor
11-03-2007, 05:23 PM
If you stay patient & follow the rules you will get what you are after. There are a bunch of generous people on here. Just don't continually beg every single day, that just gets annoying. I've personally given out a number of invites on here to deserving folks, they know who they are. I actually prefer the silent approach rather than making a huge public giveaway. So, remember, just because you don't see constant high level giveaways doesn't mean they are not being given away. It's just being done in a manner that doesn't attract much attention.

If we really want all those great trackers to survive and live for years and years we need to keep them under the radar. It doesn't help them when their names and urls are thrown around constantly.

:yup: spot on.

Xtremist
11-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Well one of the more SANE requests I have seen.If I had,I would have given you.Just for the sake of not crying like a baby.

Goodluck

Enlightened
11-03-2007, 05:47 PM

Does Not apply to a couple of people who just Got it within 2 months and NOT cobntributing shit to the Community and turn around and Brag about it and show off with their avatars and signatures.

Cannot "Blame" some people for trading for it........
How is that fair for others?:frusty::whistling:noes::shutup:

sanjana
11-03-2007, 06:04 PM
I am sorry. If you are little patient as sense said. You will get it. I do agree with him. However, you will receive your invitation.

Good luck friend.

I want to know what will you do with the invitation after receiving if you cannot maintain the good ratio. The reason I am asking you because you took the invitation for bitspyder.net and you are not even visiting it since long time.
This clearly shows that you just want to have all the invitations but you will use what you want. If you don't require y should you request here.

I requested many times to use the invitation correctly.
Do you have the answer for this??:frusty:

SgtMajor
11-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Does Not apply to a couple of people who just Got it within 2 months and NOT cobntributing shit to the Community and turn around and Brag about it and show off with their avatars and signatures.

<properly formatted for easier reading>

Maybe you should replace the bitter pill with some sugar sometime, you'll feel better for it.

Enlightened
11-03-2007, 07:23 PM

<properly formatted for easier reading>

Maybe you should replace the bitter pill with some sugar sometime, you'll feel better for it.

Don't get me "wrong" , I am NOT "bitter" because I DO NOT HAVE ONE !!,
I am just sticking up for some of the guys who really "deserve" every bit of "The Arrow". And never able to have a chance to "voice" their frustrations. I have been here at FST, long enough to see everything. what has been going on with the allocation of " The arrow "

I feel for U guys.......

BTW, I did not have to say anything.......... Sarge, and if I have to be "Hated" for speaking out the Truth, so be it.

I got mine months ago.......where before Brandon became SysCop at "The Arrow'

Just hate those young Punks [ * U know who U are * ] bragging about their fuckin "F*N", just because they were "lucky" or "Kissing ASS" OR caught Brandon in a "Good Mood ", and turn around and brag about their new found "Luck" OR HOW FUCKIN EASY IS IT TO GET ONE !!! :angry:

y7deluxe
11-10-2007, 10:57 PM

SgtMajor
11-10-2007, 11:04 PM
<baffled>

You bump & hijack someone else's thread for your own request?

2 wrongs do not make a right ;)

y7deluxe
11-10-2007, 11:08 PM

pejot82
11-10-2007, 11:13 PM
sorry, please remove...