PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrow plucking

Skweeky
10-28-2007, 07:48 PM
I'm not doing it anymore:angry:

Every Sunday I sit on the sofa and pluck my eyebrows. It's extremely painful, makes me sneeze and makes my eyes water.

It's just not worth it, and that's that :snooty:

Jiggles
10-28-2007, 07:55 PM
when i was 12 i had to get 3 eyebrow hairs pulled out, i then had tweezers permanently put in my pockets for easy accessability. my eyebrows were in extreme pain for weeks, i couldnt blink properly which i love to do, i had trouble sleeping some nights. finally i had my tweezers taken out 1 and a half later and i dont have to worry about it anymore http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif.

and your worrying about a few hairs which will hurt for a minute when you get it plucked on Sundays- pssshhht.

(hope that helps)

100%
10-28-2007, 07:58 PM
South Americans and Asian men go through this ordeal over more more areas than merely eyebrows.
Hope it makes your teeth feel better.

http://www.designwritingresearch.org/second_skin/hi-res-images/Carucci_nipple_hair_96.jpg

kallieb
10-28-2007, 09:31 PM
That's a guys boob???? I'm guessing hormones and surgery.

Skiz
10-28-2007, 09:33 PM
I really could have done w/o that pic. :ermm:

Defy
10-28-2007, 09:55 PM
For God's sake WHY are they plucking their nipple hair?! :O

DooMeD68
10-28-2007, 10:00 PM
it a FIGHT CLUB thing !?

sleepyy
10-29-2007, 12:15 AM
men are not supposed to pluck? men are just to supposed to shave now men have everything woman do. all the testosterone of men will vanish in the next few centurys if it carrys on like this so strange how 30 years changes the world

Why am i even replying to this thread hahaha

Jiggles
10-29-2007, 01:05 AM
men are not supposed to pluck? men are just to supposed to shave now men have everything woman do. all the testosterone of men will vanish in the next few centurys if it carrys on like this so strange how 30 years changes the world

a female plucking has no difference to a male doing the same as the fundamental differences between the sexes are not effected by plucking hair. your post in the "halal" thread bases itself in logic thus contradicting with the above. males plucking hair can be unusual to some because of the specific psychological views, traditions and/or perceptions they may have.

MediaSlayer
10-29-2007, 01:37 AM
i've only met one woman who requested me to "mow the lawn" but it grew back quickly. all my hair grows quickly for some reason.

i seriously doubt i would ever pluck my nipple hair tho', that counts as chest hair. why, for the love of all that's good, would i cause myself to have less chest hair? that's just crazy.

edit:
clarification- "mow the lawn" refers to pubic hair shaving not eyebrow shaving

snowultra
10-29-2007, 03:10 AM
that picture sucks!! plucking eyebrows hurts way to much to do it.

if you do get some good pain pills

bunny67
10-29-2007, 03:49 AM
in boots you can buy wax eyebrow strips which are already shaped takes 2 mins to use

Something Else
10-29-2007, 04:06 AM
:pinch:
in boots you can buy wax eyebrow strips which are already shaped takes 2 mins to use

It's true, they fekkin hurt when you put em on yer nips tho :pinch:

sleepyy
10-29-2007, 04:29 AM

a female plucking has no difference to a male doing the same as the fundamental differences between the sexes are not effected by plucking hair. your post in the "halal" thread bases itself in logic thus contradicting with the above. males plucking hair can be unusual to some because of the specific psychological views, traditions and/or perceptions they may have.

How can you even compare halal to plucking? it's a seperate arguement.

Ok you say there is no differences the matter ok i agree if you want to be so spot on the subject it is unclear there is no evidence to prove what body hair is there for.

To keep you warm = unclear
To protect you from friction = unclear
To protect sensetive parts of your body = still unclear

The second one seems more logical to me but Face Friction?

Man don't pluck shave areas of the body dye their hair file away at their nails send the wife out to build a house and the list continues That's how it has been done for 1000s of years so why in the last 30 that would have to be different because some dumbo says lets make mens hair dye and it's now right to do so that's my opinion i'm sure many have the same views as you you'reself said so.

i personaly would never be told to shave areas of my body if she does not like it well bye bye if you are so unhappy

Jiggles
10-29-2007, 05:25 AM

How can you even compare halal to plucking? it's a seperate arguement.

Ok you say there is no differences the matter ok i agree if you want to be so spot on the subject it is unclear there is no evidence to prove what body hair is there for.

To keep you warm = unclear
To protect you from friction = unclear
To protect sensetive parts of your body = still unclear

The second one seems more logical to me but Face Friction?

Man don't pluck shave areas of the body dye their hair file away at their nails send the wife out to build a house and the list continues That's how it has been done for 1000s of years so why in the last 30 that would have to be different because some dumbo says lets make mens hair dye and it's now right to do so that's my opinion i'm sure many have the same views as you you'reself said so.

i personaly would never be told to shave areas of my body if she does not like it well bye bye if you are so unhappy

your right, but we live in a modern era where views and perceptions are being changed everyday. why is it wrong for a man to pluck hairs when it is acceptable for women? this is logic in its most appropiate form.

everyone has different views and perceptions, we need to accept it.

sleepyy
10-29-2007, 05:54 AM
i don't know the history of hair shaving men have never shaved that's the way it has been and that's the way i will stand i like my hair where it is i would feel strange to shave it and im sure many others do too.

I don't mind woman shaveing it's more sexy for me anyway i have no idea on their views my other half likes me the way i am like a gorilla otherwise she would not look at me as a man and i must say i am very happy with that and i am a very good looking one also haha.

just because one dumbo says it's time for men to shave and use all the other products woman use does not make it right but it makes it more wrong than right if you compare it with time.

Yes ideas change everyday not on a large scale such as this it would take time for people to adapt to the idea i personly see this one going nowhere

Jiggles
10-29-2007, 06:07 AM
i don't know the history of hair shaving men have never shaved that's the way it has been and that's the way i will stand i like my hair where it is i would feel strange to shave it and im sure many others do too.

I don't mind woman shaveing it's more sexy for me anyway i have no idea on their views my other half likes me the way i am like a gorilla otherwise she would not look at me as a man and i must say i am very happy with that and i am a very good looking one also haha.

just because one dumbo says it's time for men to shave and use all the other products woman use does not make it right but it makes it more wrong than right if you compare it with time.

Yes ideas change everyday not on a large scale such as this it would take time for people to adapt to the idea i personly see this one going nowhere

let me just say bluntly-

men do pluck their eyebrows, men do wax body hair and men do shave everywhere- i mean everywhere.
and some men dont shave anything

its all to do with peoples views,perceptions and preferences.

neither is wrong or right, its purely a matter of opinion.

sleepyy
10-29-2007, 06:51 AM
I know this everyone does it's all down to personal preference

i don't know how else to put it i think you are missing my main point all through time it has been different this is just an example of why i said it's more wrong than right when in theory as you put there is no difference there's not no i admit that.

Jiggles
10-29-2007, 07:12 AM
I know this everyone does it's all down to personal preference

i don't know how else to put it i think you are missing my main point all through time it has been different this is just an example of why i said it's more wrong than right when in theory as you put there is no difference there's not no i admit that.

yes, it has been unusual for a man to do "womanly" things for a very long time. this has changed gradually over the years but i believe this acceptance is increasing more rapidly now.

this cannot be "more wrong than right," it is neither.
your statement is due to the past versus the present in time.
we have not yet seen the future so your statement automatically becomes false as this present will be the past in the future and so on.

in the future men will wear dresses and stilettos, i dont know. its a matter of opinion as to what people accept and it will change like it has done,for example in the past earrings for men were looked upon as homosexual, now it is fashionable, this is one example. In a hundred years not plucking/shaving everywhere for all genders may be viewed as unhygenic.

Jiggles
10-29-2007, 07:36 AM
and just for the record, i pluck my eyebrows (in the middle) when it has grown too much i.e monobrow because i have dark hair. i do it and im 16 and so do my friends/most males my age, it just shows that as time passes views on certain things change and adapt sorta like evolution.

JA
10-29-2007, 07:54 AM
That's a guys boob???? I'm guessing hormones and surgery.
Its a female breast judging by the colour, shape, and roundness...

weenden
10-29-2007, 08:15 AM
uggghhh somebody pluck my brains my head hurts.............ohh what brains dooohhh!

S!X
10-29-2007, 08:18 AM

Would you prefer it? I think not... :frusty:

bigboab
10-29-2007, 08:22 AM

Would you prefer it? I think not... :frusty:

Maybe they are transplanting it somewhere.:whistling

Gripper
10-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Skweeky why don't you buy one of those electrolysis machines and zap the fecker.

Skweeky
10-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Cause they're expensive I think.

Tell me more about the pre shaped eye brow wax from Boots.

I got some wax before from Asda, but it was crap, didn't work very well and ended up plucking anyway

Gripper
10-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah they're about a ton,bet you could get a cheaper one on ebay.