PDA

View Full Version : pushing my luck

GoLDeN
10-28-2007, 07:58 PM
iam pushing my luck and asking for ScT invitation i can provide a lot of ratio proofs and a speed test i dont trade so this is my only way to join i must say that i was once a member there but the whole tree got banded as the inviter was an acc trader i had a very good ratio and i was ScT lover as i remember now i want ur help to join there again

YoYoY
10-28-2007, 08:01 PM
Man , you really deserve to be a member there
If someone have an invite , just give it to him
He's a good guys , i know him well
Good luck my friend getting what you want

spark
10-28-2007, 08:04 PM
After what he said about FTWR I do not think any1 will take the risk of inviting him..

GoLDeN
10-28-2007, 08:09 PM
After what he said about FTWR I do not think any1 will take the risk of inviting him..

and i think that i said that i respect the place i like and as i like ftn i had never broke a single rule of their rules and i will respect ScT rules as i used to love that place when i was a member

SgtMajor
10-28-2007, 08:19 PM

Not only what he said, but also his actions and his refusal to amend what he did, and it ended up with that thread having to be trashed.

I wouldn't trust him seeing as he has been banned once already from ScT.

GoLDeN
10-28-2007, 08:26 PM

Not only what he said, but also his actions and his refusal to amend what he did, and it ended up with that thread having to be trashed.

look man about the f.*.*.* it thing i wanted to know why and when i wanted to edit my post i didnt find the thread so plz dont push on me

and i explained why did i get banded it can happen to any one

SgtMajor
10-28-2007, 08:34 PM

look man about the f.*.*.* it thing i wanted to know why and when i wanted to edit my post i didnt find the thread so do push on me

Then you only go & repeat the same error with E, I only post what you did (a man is known by his actions, not by his words) and am now posting my opinion, if you don't like it, shame.

Peter North
10-28-2007, 08:37 PM
I think you rep is not very good rigth now.
So i think that you are "pushing your luck" ;)

GoLDeN
10-28-2007, 08:40 PM
I think you rep is not very good rigth now.
So i think that you are "pushing your luck" ;)

yes iam and iam doing my best with my rep and iam working as hard as i can to help people

look man about the f.*.*.* it thing i wanted to know why and when i wanted to edit my post i didnt find the thread so do push on me

Then you only go & repeat the same error with E, I only post what you did (a man is known by his actions, not by his words) and am now posting my opinion, if you don't like it, shame.

i didnt know about E**** i had never been a member so how can i know them rule and i didnt find it in "before u post thread" so it was really a mistake