PDA

View Full Version : What.cd Rush???

jasperr
10-29-2007, 03:08 PM
i just would like to know, what is the big rush for what.cd invites is about!??........

it's new tracker yes... but, IT'S NEW!!! all this hype about the tracker is gonna give negative results. by this i mean its gonna boost unwarrented desire for it, and it's gonna be full of people that are gonna do nothing but upload and no leeching.. i see it already about 4,000 torrents and what i've seen so far not many have been leeched. whats up with that!!???

anyone remember RTS and SCN???? both hyped to the extremes and highly wanted... BOTH SUCKED BECAUSE THERE WERE NO LEECHERS!!!!!!!!......(and RTS 2 ain't no better). get over it people if you really need to fill a false void oink left in your lives.... why don't you just read a book.

perhaps someone can shed some lite on this sudden phenonminon for me. cause as it stands now, it seems pointless to me.

thejosher
10-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Those other sites didn't really have great content. This one does :)

jasperr
10-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Content is great... i agree, but content is nothing if there are no leechers.... ??

mrnobody
10-29-2007, 03:25 PM
simple: everyone wants to be the first to get in in future OiNK.

Tokeman
10-29-2007, 03:26 PM
the leechers will come out once the massive influx of new members slows down. People are just waiting to see what happens, and some are probably waiting for the domain/hosting switch.

zxcv
10-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Those other sites didn't really have great content. This one does http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gifi really don't agree with you at all, because the quantity it's not the same as quality. Andthose trackers had seedboxes.

For the moment I don't see scene music that it's what I'm looking for.

averybody want to see what happens.

Alien5
10-29-2007, 03:27 PM
simple: everyone wants to be the first to get in in future OiNK. including squirr3l and his 50 cousins

awoeonip
10-29-2007, 03:28 PM
I disagree, I think there's a significant amount of leechers, especially considering how fast new torrents are being uploaded right now. Most of the albums I put up last night have already been snatched 5 more times. Sure, free leech was on, but with a very new user base and 3-4 cd's being uploaded each minute, I think this is rather impressive.

spark
10-29-2007, 03:29 PM
simple: everyone wants to be the first to get in in future OiNK. including squirr3l and his 50 cousins

They cut their family tree :lol:

patto75
10-29-2007, 03:30 PM
If everyone uploads atleast one or two cds omg.

Skengeboy
10-29-2007, 03:35 PM
Now come on guys, take a look at the boom of content there. It gets approx 50 torrents per hour, and probably 100 users! They've got great upload rules, and just wait and we will see what happens to the tracker. No idea of flaming it yet.

Daniel
10-29-2007, 03:37 PM
To some extent I have to agree with you, jasperr. Creating some kind of hype over any tracker won't help the users and certainly not the operators - with oink down there are enough willing users out there so they'll certainly not have a shortage of members ;) what.cd should still be mentioned favorably because it has managed to do what other trackers haven't - soon 4k torrents and 3.5k users in two days. Other trackers usually need a whole month for those statistics. It's definitely been a fabulous start but let us not jump to conclusions, there's still a long way to go ;)

The only thing that's annoying me a bit are the current transfer speeds but maybe that's because I've found the worst or most overloaded seeders. With 3.3, 0.6 and 0.3 kb/s it's going to take a while to download an album :D

desiKing
10-29-2007, 03:37 PM
including squirr3l and his 50 cousins

They cut their family tree :lol:

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ed/laughpf.gifhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ruinkai/biglaugha.gifhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gif

blackbird
10-29-2007, 03:38 PM
For the moment I don't see scene music that it's what I'm looking for.

there are plenty of trackers for scene music .. :ermm:

jesper12345
10-29-2007, 04:07 PM
what.cd is awsome... ! :)

Hanz™
10-29-2007, 05:16 PM
It is not the true waffle though.