10-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Need Sct inv

for guys who love spam
I mean (anti-trader;)) i need it for a friend .. don't Spam here
i don't think someone give it for free

Have TT

SgtMajor
10-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Then why don't you donate to ScT through your account and give your friend an invite from your account.

Why you ask to put other posters accounts at risk for your friend of yours is beyond me, there just is no protection whatsoever for the inviter.

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Then why don't you donate to ScT through your account and give your friend an invite from your account.

Why you ask to put other posters accounts at risk for your friend of yours is beyond me, there just is no protection whatsoever for the inviter.+ 1 point well defended. ;) but again its his will.. he has the right to do what he likes .. and we have our rights to do what we like too :P

good luck anyways ..might not lead to a good ending though ..

spark
10-29-2007, 08:37 PM
2 Anti-Traders till now and no traders :lol:

Maybe he does not trust his friend and he does want to take the risk...

nikmash232
10-29-2007, 08:37 PM
but i think he doesn't wanna pay...some users get invites for free

sunrise01
10-29-2007, 08:48 PM

Why you ask to put other posters accounts at risk for your friend of yours is beyond me, there just is no protection whatsoever for the inviter.

Thanks .. Mr SgtMajor .. For help .. I know it's risk .. but he is my best friend .. I do that For him .. he just need sct for content ..