PDA

View Full Version : New what.cd sysop, Sylar is not me

Sylar666
10-30-2007, 06:04 AM
I was surprised to spot the familiar name as well...So far I thought I am the only one around with this nick.
Please, do not mix me up with the new what.cd sysop. I wish him success, perseverance and a lot of joy in his new position, though!;)

kompelli
10-30-2007, 07:26 AM
Haha i thought it was u :P

blackbird
10-30-2007, 08:01 AM
and what about ItS ? do you staff there ? :D

titofat
10-30-2007, 08:17 AM
haha you are very famous sylar

_coder_
10-30-2007, 11:32 AM
I was surprised to spot the familiar name as well...So far I thought I am the only one around with this nick.
Please, do not mix me up with the new what.cd sysop. I wish him success, perseverance and a lot of joy in his new position, though!;)

Im pretty sure it wasn't you since the What.cd sysops didnt have the triple 6 after his username haha

Sylar666
10-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi, coder, nice to see U here.:)
But for the record: I am in, PU , and all I can tell U is that the tracker is VERY promising. Huge flocks of former OiNK-ers landed there and an amazing number of content already are uploaded and still counting. We soon hit 8000 in number of torrents...That is plainly incredible. Seems it's got the potential and Users most likely have the sheer determination to put some real good stuff together.

kirktrix
10-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Hi, coder, nice to see U here.:)
But for the record: I am in, PU , and all I can tell U is that the tracker is VERY promising. Huge flocks of former OiNK-ers landed there and an amazing number of content already are uploaded and still counting. We soon hit 8000 in number of torrents...That is plainly incredible. Seems it's got the potential and Users most likely have the sheer determination to put some real good stuff together.

The way you talked maybe your are really the Sysop....:D Just kidding...

I also noticed it... now they have 8k torrents...they growing really fast .... hopefully it not just the start... :)

LinkS v2.0
10-30-2007, 01:17 PM
at least the feds know where to look for now

Sylar666
10-30-2007, 01:31 PM
They did not know already, smartass...;)It's all over the Net even in newspapers.
How pathetic u are. Hopefully U have some wise comments in Your pocket. Looking forward to. And about your sig...U just state the obvious. U do not seem an original state of the art prick.:)

LinkS v2.0
10-30-2007, 01:37 PM
They did not know already, smartass...;)It's all over the Net even in newspapers.
How pathetic u are. Hopefully U have some wise comments in Your pocket. Looking forward to. And about your sig...U just state the obvious. U do not seem an original state of the art prick.:)

strong personal insults I see. Good job dave man

Cheffy
10-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Have to agree with sylar, If any site is ever going to take over for oink or become a big music tracker the feds are going know about it.

For a site to become as grate as oink, or even close to it. Its going to need members, and there is no way in h*** they can get 20k + members without attracting any attention to it self. It needs to get promoted, and mentioned by people.

I mean no disrespect to you Links, but crating a site that got that much content without the site ever getting mentioned anywhere is impossible.

But your comment makes sense in a way, If you are talking about a small tracker that dont want any attention drawn to it self. But if any site is going to get close to oink, they need members.... And lots of em.

Sench
10-30-2007, 04:20 PM
well thanks Sylar,i really thought u were the SysOp @ what :D yeah the site looks promising...

markupmaster
10-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Hehe,Sylar everyone was thinking the same thing!

:P

ibnahmed
10-30-2007, 07:51 PM
oh dear sylar, u look scared
dont worry, i am not gonna report u to the police.