PDA

View Full Version : weird TTi

PirateEagle
10-30-2007, 10:59 AM
hi is you have also same problems with TTi i can`t login in TTi i put my user and pass and it always says wrong i tryed recover pass also but same :cry:

mrnobody
10-30-2007, 11:17 AM
i am logged in

ScoFiel:D
10-30-2007, 12:24 PM
hi is you have also same problems with TTi i can`t login in TTi i put my user and pass and it always says wrong i tryed recover pass also but same.

me to same problem

mrnobody
10-30-2007, 12:44 PM
humm perhaps it's for everyone

i am pretty much always logged in...i don't have to login every time i visit the site.

spark
10-30-2007, 01:27 PM
hi is you have also same problems with TTi i can`t login in TTi i put my user and pass and it always says wrong i tryed recover pass also but same :cry:

Maybe you have been disabled!

PirateEagle
10-30-2007, 01:41 PM

well i don`t think that i am disabled it only bring back to login page when i put my details and i had recoved the pass and put my new pass but it is same :frusty: i can`t login :frusty:

spark
10-30-2007, 01:44 PM
well i don`t think that i am disabled it only bring back to login page when i put my details and i had recoved the pass and put my new pass but it is same :frusty: i can`t login :frusty:

Yes, this their way to tell you that you have been disabled!

PirateEagle
10-30-2007, 01:47 PM
damn the only think that i should be disabled is that i do a few TTi invitees giveaway here :( anyways thanks for the help