PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me please?

NoHardDrive
10-31-2007, 06:14 PM
Hello friends and buddies...I need major help please. I just got back from a 3 months vacation and when I log back into Revolutiontt.net....my account was not there anymore. I think it got deleated. Can someone invite me so I can create a new account please? I am so frustrated and angry. if I don't get a invite to that site pretty soon again....I am giving up on life!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(

Please help me...before I jump off a bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_asd_
10-31-2007, 06:24 PM
Smells like a big scam :whistling: There's a Bittorent invite section - try finding an invite there before jumping off a bridge / it will be pity if we lose you just cause you haven't read the faq/ :innocent:

raj3186
10-31-2007, 06:41 PM
@_asd_ , he cannot jump to BT invite section as he is not even a month old at FST
:)

NoHardDrive
10-31-2007, 06:41 PM
I will be dead by the time I get into the invite section!!! I need my invite now please? :frusty:

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty:

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty:

I WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE...MY FRIENDSHIP COMES WITH *BENEFITS* !!!!!!!!!!! FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty:

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty:

raj3186
10-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Edit u r post b4 someone reads it!

kallieb
10-31-2007, 06:52 PM
Try IRC, not here. If the reasons are legit and not due to scamming then the odds are favourable that the account will be reactivated.

NoHardDrive
10-31-2007, 07:05 PM
revolutiontt don't fu*king have a IRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even fu*king log in...you retard!!!!!!! how in god's name am I suppose to access Revolutt's irc then? WHAT A RETARD!!!!!!!!!! :frusty:

Skiz
10-31-2007, 07:08 PM
Just ignore him.

His name is "bor74" and he's an idiot.

Do a search for a thread called "bor74 quotes" for a good laugh. :lol: