PDA

View Full Version : Mother shocked to find Pimp costume at WalMart

psxcite
10-31-2007, 09:37 PM
On the evening news, a report stated a mother was shocked to find a pimp costume right next to the Dora Explorer costumes at the local WalMart. Their young son ,who is just learning how to read, asked what was a pimp?

Opinions? The picture showed a kid with a big hat, cane and black suit. Is this going a little too far? Or is the lady entirely too uptight.

Gripper
10-31-2007, 09:40 PM
:lol:

DooMeD68
10-31-2007, 09:47 PM
Kool !! :)

100%
10-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Being a Pimp is a good starting point in business & economics career.
She is uptight.
I'm certain she did not notice all the make my child into a barbie whore costumes.

hippychick
10-31-2007, 09:57 PM
I saw something similar to that lastnight, but they showed a costume of a little girl dress like Britney spears and how upset the parents were. :rolleyes: and talking about how manufactures have gone too far, yada yada.
I'm like, If you don't want your kid to dress like a tramp, don't buy the friggin costume. It's that simple, stop complaining and stop ruining it for everyone who wants to dress thier kid like a Britney tramp :pinch:
Me, I don't hand out candy, I turn off the lights and watch scary movies :D

WarrenBuffet
10-31-2007, 10:04 PM
LOL THIS REMINDS ME OF FSTRULZ COSTUME http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-halloween-costume-pt1-243009
pst number 8 I think on the first page, Imagine that next to Dora costume

snowultra
10-31-2007, 10:28 PM
wheres the snooop pimp costume, including the bob marley joint.

tesco
10-31-2007, 10:32 PM
No joke, I just saw a young girl down the street (probably about 11-13) dressed up as a hooker.

BawA
11-01-2007, 05:37 AM
wasnt Halloween costumes supposed to be scary ? i saw a report on CBN and they were showing how this things are going wrong, teen as young as 11 are wearing hooker, sexy nurse, sexy police and similar costumes with cleavage and buttock exposed.
i dont get it how the hell parents allow this, and when their daughters get knocked out they start to blame the system.

Mr. Mulder
11-01-2007, 08:03 AM
I've heard 'it ain't easy

BawA
11-01-2007, 08:05 AM
what aint easy muldy

Mr. Mulder
11-01-2007, 08:13 AM
http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/PimpinAintEasyKid.JPG

Mr. Mulder
11-01-2007, 08:14 AM
n/m :pinch:

GoLDeN
11-01-2007, 03:27 PM
who care ? i hope there is pimp besides our house

Biggles
11-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Not sure what exactly the problem is - a lot of Rapper types dress like this. It is just a costume. I mean kids go out dressed as pirates but we don't expect them to become bloody pirates do we?

For the love of stuff!

Snee
11-02-2007, 03:11 PM
wasnt Halloween costumes supposed to be scary ? i saw a report on CBN and they were showing how this things are going wrong, teen as young as 11 are wearing hooker, sexy nurse, sexy police and similar costumes with cleavage and buttock exposed.
i dont get it how the hell parents allow this, and when their daughters get knocked out they start to blame the system.

People shouldn't go around knocking out girls is all I'm saying.

BawA
11-02-2007, 03:18 PM

yeh right... a girl wearing a hot sexy dress is a pretty good sign of willingness to be knocked off specially when she dresses something which is not suitable for her age what a poor chap can do.

chalice
11-02-2007, 03:27 PM

yeh right... a girl wearing a hot sexy dress is a pretty good sign of willingness to be knocked off specially when she dresses something which is not suitable for her age what a puree chap can do.

I think Snee meant "knocked out" as in TKO ala Mike Tyson stylee.

Barbarossa
11-02-2007, 03:53 PM

yeh right... a girl wearing a hot sexy dress is a pretty good sign of willingness to be knocked off specially when she dresses something which is not suitable for her age what a puree chap can do.

It's getting worse!! Now he's killing them :O

BawA
11-02-2007, 03:56 PM
ok Knocked Up
happy