PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Oinker with good ratio seeks Waffles invite Willing to give up a Pisexy invite

Nardz
11-01-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm looking for a new site to fall in love with! Would any one like to trade a Waffles.FM invite for a Pisexy invite? I will only trade with the help of a middle man.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/siscokid10/Oinkratio2.png

Elitist
11-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Good God, will people please stop requesting waffles? You can't get an invite until tomorrow anyway since the site is down until the servers are upgraded.

Nardz
11-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Good God, will people please stop requesting waffles? You can't get an invite until tomorrow anyway since the site is down until the servers are upgraded.

Good God,your name is Elitist I love it!!!!! "Elitism the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite -- a select group of people with outstanding personal abilities, intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes -- are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight."

i love people like you! thank you for taking the time to talk down to me I'm honored :D

LubTheStaringCat
11-01-2007, 10:53 PM
This Is what It says on the main page of the site.

You'll be enjoying your waffles shortly, don't worry.
We're going over some security measures before we launch the site again. As well, we will have a new server up tomorrow.

Nardz
11-01-2007, 11:09 PM
This Is what It says on the main page of the site.

You'll be enjoying your waffles shortly, don't worry.
We're going over some security measures before we launch the site again. As well, we will have a new server up tomorrow.

Cool! thank you for your kind words :D

Elitist
11-02-2007, 01:17 AM
Good God,your name is Elitist I love it!!!!! "Elitism the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite -- a select group of people with outstanding personal abilities, intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes -- are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight."

i love people like you! thank you for taking the time to talk down to me I'm honored :D

You're welcome, you should be. When things have been answered many times, why do people go ahead and start another thread and repeat the question? Oh yeah, because they are definitely not the elite, they're the retards.

Nardz
11-02-2007, 03:13 AM

You're welcome, you should be. When things have been answered many times, why do people go ahead and start another thread and repeat the question? Oh yeah, because they are definitely not the elite, they're the retards.

HAHA OMG!!!! Please tell me more.... i feel like i can learn a lot from you.

SoLD
11-02-2007, 09:34 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=140152

Nardz
11-03-2007, 03:23 AM
The offer still stands.

psxcite
11-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Gonna be hard to send a Pisexy invite with the invite system closed.