View Full Version : WTF?! They're Slaughtering Dolphins In Japan

fstrulz
11-02-2007, 03:41 AM
Watch the disturbing video here:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=7487

Jiggles
11-02-2007, 03:49 AM
fuking Japanese, they're so ignorant and stupid. bastards

EDIT- its because they're poor and have no other means of income, most poor areas in countries will and do slaughter ANY animals for money, so its not surprising.

EDIT2- Hayden looks hott

Skiz
11-02-2007, 04:24 AM
Why is it any worse than any other fish? Because they're cute and trainable?

AmpeD
11-02-2007, 04:39 AM
OMG OH Noes, thats bad - why don't we go complain to the US government and have them invade japan and take more shit from the very people who complain in the first place.

DooMeD68
11-02-2007, 08:50 AM
all far eastern countries have a total disregard for animals - whatever there makeup !
there argument would be that - the spanish bullfight - the english foxhunt - the candanians cull baby seals etc ......
what's worst - we even butcher ourselves !!

S!X
11-02-2007, 09:05 AM
EDIT2- Hayden looks hott

Yeah buddy, it's pretty sad that they have to resort to killing dolphins now..... and they wonder why fish numbers are rapidly deteriorating.

Barbarossa
11-02-2007, 11:09 AM

:dabsrod: ???

EDIT2- Hayden looks hott

Yeah buddy, it's pretty sad that they have to resort to killing dolphins now..... and they wonder why fish numbers are rapidly deteriorating.

:dabsrod: ???

Killing dolphins will increase fish numbers :dabs:

Defy
11-02-2007, 04:36 PM
I saw that awhile back and needless to say was completely heartbroken. I can't even stand to watch it again.

I swear to God next time I go to Las Vegas the FIRST Japanese tourist that I see I'm going to push into the street towards an oncoming bus... or maybe throw them in the volcano fire at the Mirage. Go back and try to package dolphin meat now, bitch.

Makes me sad. :cry:

Skizo! Didn't you know?! :O

Dolphins are the only other mammals that have sex for pleasure/fun (along with humans and monkeys). I think that deserves some credit! :cool:

Hairbautt
11-02-2007, 04:43 PM
The man's right. Some people just shouldn't breed.

fstrulz
11-02-2007, 05:24 PM
I swear to God next time I go to Las Vegas the FIRST Japanese tourist that I see I'm going to push into the street towards an oncoming bus... or maybe throw them in the volcano fire at the Mirage. Go back and try to package dolphin meat now, bitch.

For the record...

I'm not against Japanese people...

I'm only outraged on those Japanese dolphin slaughterers and the people who support them.

snowultra
11-02-2007, 05:34 PM
i think its sad, there great fish.

like someone said, in asia, they kill any animal for food, and profit. they have found ways to cook up any animal, and make it edible.

Peter North
11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Dont hate the game, hate the player...:(
I make my words, the same has that title of a Metallica song "Sad but true"...

100%
11-02-2007, 06:49 PM
"swear at them with your wallet, that's the only thing they hear. Watch what you buy, where it's from etc. It's the only way"