View Full Version : lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY

Pages : [1] 2

crazyspic
11-02-2007, 06:28 AM
ok i am feeling generious right now so the topic says it all. Some rules:

1) no PM only paste here
2) follow rule #1
3) other than rule 1 and 2 no rules

Tell me why u deserve a invite. No restirctions on who i might give a invite to. Everyone has a good ratio or speed they can come up with so those are worthless. I want some major ass kissing here. Tell me about how you are dieing of cancer and you last wish on earth is to have free leech. The most creative post wins.

EDIT

In the sprit of giving I will also add a second invite to this giveaway, to the person who posts the sexiest picture of their girlfriend or them self if they happen to be FEMALE holding a sign saying "FTN owns my ass"

tony1328
11-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Me first i hear from all the women in the world you are the best lover in the world , me being a computer nerd only dreams of a women even talking to me , besides giving me an invite i would love for u to teach me how to pickup women , if u need my email please let me know ,

ps i have died from cancer , tumor , run over , chopped up , ( i got better ) cheers

skazany91
11-02-2007, 09:15 AM
why ? hm... because im good person :) , if i have somethink to giveaway i post here , i will not trade it [ if its FT* i dont wanna it , i have one ]

In the sprit of giving I will also add a second invite to this giveaway, to the person who posts the sexiest picture of their girlfriend or them self if they happen to be FEMALE holding a sign saying "FTN owns my ass"UR SICK !!! ??? :angry:
you wanna masturb watching his or her pic ?

PoOki
11-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Me first i hear from all the women in the world you are the best lover in the world , me being a computer nerd only dreams of a women even talking to me , besides giving me an invite i would love for u to teach me how to pickup women , if u need my email please let me know ,

ps i have died from cancer , tumor , run over , chopped up , ( i got better ) cheers

Dude...

hamStar
11-02-2007, 09:19 AM
i´m running interpol

trikster
11-02-2007, 09:19 AM
If this is THE "level9" i,m thinking about, then the reasons the reasons i want that invite are simple:
1. Theso sites have strickt rules and policies, i like that.
2. Sociality - these sites are relatively small and that makes them very cosy and friendly.
3. The chances of joining one of these site are very scarce, at least in the near future.
That's about it, so thank You for this opportunity and good luck finding a trustworthy member :D

ahmzezo
11-02-2007, 09:20 AM
i know that i will wait long long time to get invite at level 9 , u will achieve my dream and not wait long time . maybe i didnt get it ,i promise i keep it for my self if i get it , and good luck for everyone ,

ramola
i deserve an invite bcz i have been searching for one for a very long time but to no avail.you are like a ray of hope in my life of desolation and desperation.you the very air without which i could not breathe.you are the sun that lights up my dark life and gives it meaning.by the way if this flattery doesn't satisfy you i have blood cancer and my life hangs in a balance.i am at the very brink if my existence and my only last wish is to be a member of a level 9 private tracker.so please let me have my last wish and go from this world with a smile on my face and a special prayer for you in my heart.
O! my saviour i plead to thy humanity give meaning to my life and make me whole by giving me the level 9 tracker

asafb

Talking about desperate people...

Jesus..
Just say: "I wanna be you your Bit*h if you invite" lol

tuning
11-02-2007, 09:23 AM
I want it..but dont know did i deserve it ?

i think i deserve it , because i am looking for it from 7-8 months......i had one, but it was shared....i want my OWN account which wont be shared ofc.

this and oink were the last things before i retire...ofc i found oink - now its closed....

and man, please help me to retire :P

thrap
11-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Well..
I'm a 19 years old been looking for a lvl 9 site from about 2 years and nothing available that's why I stops going out from my home and promise my self that I won't till I get one. because when I do(Went outside)every body laughing at me and said that I even Cant get a lvl9 invite .
:frusty::frusty:

so plz set me free .:happy:

Kingdom07
11-02-2007, 09:30 AM
ineed it coz idont have any good tracker

FileZ
11-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Hope to be real

lol

tooxan
11-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Great giveaaway m8

Why me coz i had a dream, dream about the finest tracker in the world with the great community and huge content and now u have a chance to realize my dream or destroy it like other ppl done plz m8 do it for me i will be ur debtor to the end of life

SKGunners
11-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Well, I won't say much. Check my post history. The creativity is all in there as a proof. BTW, good giveaway. I hope the most deserving one wins.

Sbetter
11-02-2007, 09:36 AM
As i read this meaning i immediately thought of you all we need is a pic of you to go with the description

Main Entry: su·pe·ri·or Pronunciation: \su̇-ˈpir-ē-ər\ Function:adjective Etymology:Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin, comparative of superus upper, from super over, above — more at over (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/over)

1:situated higher up : upper (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/upper)

2: of higher rank, quality, or importance

3: courageously or serenely indifferent (as to something painful or disheartening)

4 a: greater in quantity or numbers <escaped by superior speed> b: excellent of its kind : better (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/better) <her superior memory>

5: being a superscript (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/superscript)

6: : more comprehensive <a genus is superior to a species>

i have no current serious medical issues but i am afraid i might have if i dont get an invite

xJohnxSmithx
11-02-2007, 09:38 AM
why i deserve the invite: I don't know if i deserve it, or even need it. Because i don't know what "It" really is. I know which tracker it is, I just don't know much about it. But the curiosity has been burning a hole in my brain for months. It's causing me to lose sleep. A few weeks ago it got real bad. I couldn't sleep for 3 days strait. I was so tired at work. I started really fu@king up. If that wasn't bad enough. I was late 2 days in a row. I got suspeded for 3 day without pay. The first day back from my suspension, I was late again. That was it. They told me I was fired. I haven't seen a paycheck it 3 weeks. I am currently in arbitration, trying to get my job back. I can't afford to pay my mortgage and I'm sooo fu@king stressssed out! argh! I'm spiraling into a whirlwind of depression. I went to see my doc. He prescribed me some drugs. They seemed to make me feel better. That didn't last long. I tried upping the dosage, that didn't help either. But damn did they ever block me up. I haven't had a movement in a few days now. So I went back to the doc. He sent me to a shrink. The shrink sat me down and made me tell him my life story, days of nothing but me talking. Until finaly he told me that i have to get to the root of the problem. He said you need to find out whats behind that door. I need to know what I'm missing at *** Please help me! Nobody else will listen! Please, i'm begging. I'm on my hands and knees. sh1t! there goes my back...somebody call 911

sense
11-02-2007, 09:39 AM
I am pretty sure give aways are not allowed at FTN (unless you obtain their permission first). Hopefully you did obtain their permission, it would suck for the winner and giver to end up with two disabled accounts. :(

wildseed
well... if you like me surfing, than i guess i can grab this one...
:O:O
:w00t: :D:D

ZoorBa
ok ok i will take it

sammyp1
11-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Ahh well I dont really want it but since you are so insistant I dont want to say no

NickySantoro
11-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi!
Thanks for the great giveaway:) I hope that i win:D I am looking for it a long time ago, and i never win at giveaway.
I have a good seedbox, i wanna use that site, because there is a good movie packs, and a no ratio system. I promise, that i never trade the acc, and never cheat of course.
PS.: Sorry for my bad English:)

nista
11-02-2007, 09:45 AM
because i have the biggest BALLS!!!!

Allexandar
11-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Why i deserve the invite... I don't know,but i want that invitation and you want to invite me,so what we are waiting for? :yahoo:

:angel1:

P.S. Best giveaway!

sugam
11-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Well, they had banned me four times till now.
I wish to try again: five is my lucky number and I will never give up :)
May I get it???

Hrvoje
11-02-2007, 09:52 AM
i deserve that giveaway becuase i am a body builder
:D
no, really, i am
and becuase i am from croatia :D
kiss !

ziver
11-02-2007, 09:53 AM
I request because I must, dreams swim in me, the swirling passion and pain and joy of my people, my life and the lives around me, all these come tumbling out because they refuse to be caged. I insist this is for life's sake. In a terrain where members don't like to risk their invite on giveaway, you are the author of such a precious thread.

Being invited it will get better as if by magic. It will take on meanings beyond what is literally on the tracker. There is something magical that I believe happens to my computer when I join such a high level community. It solidifies in itself and*also melds into the world.* Ripening, it grows in sensuality, beyond the initial artifice. Meta-meanings emerge.

Thanks to you I am this close to being invited!

Under this new opportunity I feel a renewal of spirit, and a welcome rekindling of my long love for bittorrent.*My soul is excited, supportive and generous during this creative process.* It is a memorable time for my family and me. Lord knows we have had our share of tragedy, so this invite would be all the more sweet.*

I know that the world is a subjective creation, that there is a choice to be made, a selection of elements.
I choose this invite you're giving.
I will be celebrating in my own way tonight.* I will celebrate by recalling all things I am grateful for…

amirji
11-02-2007, 09:55 AM
crazyspic said "She's my bit*h!!" to others....

amirji responded "Yeess, Yeeeesssss, I'm crazyspic's bit*h, youu, you Mark of the Beasts..!!"

"I'm joining the wild jungle of love!!!"
.........................................................................................

Great giveaway!! Good luck to everybody!! :-)

ea007
11-02-2007, 09:57 AM
lvl9 that be great to have

i wish.

Presto
11-02-2007, 09:57 AM
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
<Hi. Can I haz it plzzzz?>
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

^ Look, it's like a boat floating between the waves in da sea. Quite artistic and original if you ask me.

aysomc
11-02-2007, 09:58 AM
ok guys a lot of you are kissing his ass, so now who's gonna go the extra mile and lick his balls?

nice giveaway assuming its an invite.

melatonin
11-02-2007, 09:58 AM
hell yeah i am the only one who deserve it cos i am jester the entertainer, i heard there is no good fun on their forum and i am gonna cheer the forums up_ :D also we entertainers or jesters always welcomed and had free access to every special place on the castles :D so i got to follow my ancestors path mate :D now shoot me that invite :shifty:

lol and for the asskissin' part errm eeerm, can we go to the castle cellars i'll tell you something special :whistling

http://katgrafix.com/images/illustrations/jester_large.jpg

ok i am feeling generious right now so the topic says it all. Some rules:

1) no PM only paste here
2) follow rule #1
3) other than rule 1 and 2 no rules

Tell me why u deserve a invite. No restirctions on who i might give a invite to. Everyone has a good ratio or speed they can come up with so those are worthless. I want some major ass kissing here. Tell me about how you are dieing of cancer and you last wish on earth is to have free leech. The most creative post wins.

JA
11-02-2007, 10:05 AM
I've seen better :snooty: hehe

kyushizzl
11-02-2007, 10:19 AM
A man who's trying to be a good man
but isn't, because he can't not take
whatever's said to him as judgement.
It causes him, as he puts it, to react.
His face and neck redden and bloat,
a thick blue vein bulges up his forehead
and bisects his bald pate, scaring his children
but provoking hilarity at work
where one guy likes to get his goat
by pasting pro-choice bumper stickers
on his computer screen while he's in the john,
then gathers a group into the next cubicle
to watch when he comes back.
He has talked to his minister and to his wife
about learning how not to react,
to make a joke, and he has tried to make jokes,
but his voice gets tense, they come out flat,
so even his joke becomes a joke at his expense,
another thing to laugh at him about.
He has thought to turn to them and ask,
Why don't you like me? What have I done to you?
But he has been told already all his life:
self-righteous goody two-shoes, a stick up your ass.
They are right. He has never never never gotten along.
He says nothing this time, just peels off the bumper sticker,
crumples it gently, and places it gently
by his mousepad to dispose of later properly,
comparing his suffering to Christ's in Gethsemane
spat upon and mocked (his minister's advice),
and tries a smile that twists into a grimace,
which starts the hot blood rising into his face.
This is what they came for, to see dickhead,
the bulging vein, the skull stoplight-red,
and indeed it is remarkable how gorged it gets
as if his torso had become a helium pump,
so, except for him whose eyes are shut tight,
they burst into laughter exactly at the moment
cruelty turns into astonishment.

Isimeria
11-02-2007, 10:20 AM
I need it because i heard there is no ratio rulle, it's a good tracker for 0-day , pretime and this sounds great for me :) It's all I need (a best lvl9 invite:) ) If i'm dying or not for this invite...you can see in my post: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-last-trade-238472

I hope my retirement will be verry soon ! :)
cheers

mrnobody
11-02-2007, 10:30 AM
I absolutely hate telling “I am the most deserving man”…no I am not so instead I will just point out...
i use same nick "squirr3l" in all tracker so it's quite easy to look me up. If you see me in other tracker and want to confirm it's me, just drop a pm.
since i use same nick almost everywhere, i try not commit mistakes...because i can easily be caught (but that should not suggest I commit mistakes if won’t be caught) beside personal opinion of "fairness", that's another reason i don't trade, cheat, and try not to badmouth others.
I do NOT trade or cheat. Feel free to check my history here or any other tracker.
I can provide working links, screenies to all the trackers I am in (with today’s date on it), negative and positive stuff…and everything you want :D
Ratio: I have “Inf” stat in many trackers.Why I want (or much like i need it xD)?

+ Diversity of content: I am member of such categorized as "lvl 1" tracker to "lvl 5" tracker or even trackers that are not categorized. I am tired of "diversity of content" in these tracker: some have something and others have lil portion of "something" ...so i always have wished if there was a tracker which pretty much had majority of something...which as from i hear/read, when it comes to scene releases are no other than this one.

+ No ratio System:Recently I found out that this tracker does not have ratio system anymore instead 32 hrs seed or 1:1 ratio. I admit that I might have problem getting 1:1 ratio considering my PC vs seedboxs. But, hey, I can easily seed 32 hours for each torrent. In fact, for 100% of my upload I have seeded at least 72 hrs in any tracker and for downloads I would say 95% I have seeded for 72 + hrs. If you need proof, just shoot me a PM, I can provide you detail of all my upload / snatch list along with seed hrs for every tracker I can. (am i talking about the right "best lvl 9"?)

Community: I have heard good stuff about the community (forum, irc, mods, and most of all the members). It takes me ~ an hour to check in and provide comments/ feedback in forum of different trackers. I don’t want to involve myself with those…n I know I don’t have to be in IRC, post in forum but when I am part of a community and especially taking benefits from it…I feel guilty if I don’t participate. And, as already said, since all these trackers have “diverse content”…I get something from somewhere and something from somewhere else…and thus I tend to participate [more or less] in all of them. So, whoever would be kind to consider me for an invite, is doing a great favor to me, since this lvl 9 tracker has great content and all of scene…I will quit other scene trackers…that’s a great relief to me.

Content: I am NOT looking for an invite because it’s rare, neither because I am collector (no I am not)…but because I am impressed by the content. I hear pretime is damnly quick . In addition to that, I am college student (freshman lol) so I do need some time to spend with e-learning trackers, study and of course life :D But on the other hand, I am quite attached with torrenting. So I want to enjoy the most out of torrenting, meanwhile manage time for study and life as well.

I would love u forever...actually, i already have...coz of this giveaway :love:

P.S. nice giveaway + rules ;)

raj3186
11-02-2007, 10:34 AM

u mean all the other trackers below the lvl 9 are bad? ;)
:huh:

mrnobody
11-02-2007, 10:43 AM

u mean all the other trackers below the lvl 9 are bad? ;)
:huh:

:lol:

Tristan
11-02-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm not trader
paparapa
I will love you
paparapa
When I win it
paparapa
I want seeding
paparapa
so just choose me
paparapa

bye ;]

Kyl3KK
11-02-2007, 10:59 AM
You should give it to Presto, he's dying for one... and he's a great guy and deserves it...

Heroo
11-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I Hope To Get It And I Promise You No Trade , I Need It To Me Not TO Trade .

Thanks And Good Luck For All.

tony1328
11-02-2007, 11:16 AM
thanks for picking me (i told you guys i would win)

psxcite
11-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Major ass kissing eh? Tongue or no tongue?

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1830/1142qs7.jpg

Now can I have the invite, please?

I have to go brush my teeth :sick:

AnestesiaGeral
11-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Shit, some guys here aren't kissing is ass, are licking is intestine... Nice and sick... I like it!

mrnobody
11-02-2007, 11:52 AM
thanks for picking me (i told you guys i would win)

good for u :)

Congrats!

erunestian
11-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Oh please... If I had a level 9 membership all I would do with it would be for helping the WORLD. I would help my friends get everything just after it's released. And I would send millions of cds and dvds to Africa, to the poor...so they too could have Windows Vista Ultimate...and OS X Leopard...:D

psxcite
11-02-2007, 12:07 PM
That's exactly what we need. More Nigerian scammers with Windows Vista.

Actually, that's not a bad idea. All the problems generated by Vista would help people from getting scammed. The Nigerians would spend more time reformating and fixing driver issues.

erunestian
11-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Yes, and they would lose even more time trying to get a Mac OS X running on a PC... ;)

Polarbear
11-02-2007, 12:15 PM
@ crazyspic

this is your fifth post in this forum. i really repsect your generosity. but don't underestimate the staff of the tracker you're talking about.
even if you don't mention it, they can disable you easily for this.

don't wanna ruin anyones chances for getting it. just think about it, because you are the one who will be disabled.

MSF
11-02-2007, 01:08 PM
+1 :)
I'll give this a shot , and i hope i win :whistling
before reading please open this file (http://www.freewebtown.com/ed_wm/MSF.mp3) with your media player ( i recommend WMP11 ) and turn repeat on :)

I want this lvl 9 because the great rules they have like this one :
" seed every torrent 1:1 or seed for 36 hours "
i don't have super internet connection or seedbox and u know that most members there have seedboxs so this great rule can help me survive with them :happy:
- second rule
" no ratio "
this also great rule and i think F** is the only tracker with this rule :yup:
- another reason for asking for F** invite is the great community and the great content and speed. :)

thank u for this great giveaway my friend ;)

PS: I spent 10 minuts writing and uploading :whistling this so i hope u love it :)
PS2: sorry for my bad English :(

YoYoY
11-02-2007, 01:15 PM
well well well
first of all really nice giveaway buddy
i also would like to join FTN too ( you can see this in my sign :P )
why i deserve the invite ?
i don't really know why but you judge if i deserve one
people who will judge me i don't even like to talk about myself
all i can say is that i'll be a good and honest member
good luck

nbo
11-02-2007, 01:17 PM
first of all thanks man!!!
i realize that youre gonna have to go through a lot of posts b4 and after this one
and read a lot of BS, very brave of you.
hope i get it cuz i look better than everyone here!!
j/k, if its what i think it is then ive been longing for one for quite a while now, ive gave out invites b4 so im not a bad person.
good luck to all.

mrnobody
11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
@ crazyspic

this is your fifth post in this forum. i really repsect your generosity. but don't underestimate the staff of the tracker you're talking about.

don't wanna ruin anyones chances for getting it. just think about it, because you are the one who will be disabled.

he uses same nick here and there?

Mrststyle
11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
i don't deserve it..i'm only a new member here...i hope that a nice guy should get it..good luck man..and that is a really nice giveaway :)

cai_sebas
11-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Why I deserve an invitation? I think everyone wants one as bad as me, level, 9 thats nice and high! I just like to get a little higer and since the communities are nice on the top I like to be one of them! Since ratio's aren't my prob I am there to help ;)

asafb
11-02-2007, 01:35 PM
@ crazyspic

:noes:
checked :)

mrnobody
11-02-2007, 01:37 PM
:noes:
checked :)

thanks m8 :)

stanford
11-02-2007, 01:49 PM
I like to join the tracker because I really hate it.
It is not worth anything so I like to participate in the community.

! ANGEL !
11-02-2007, 01:52 PM
ohhh iam late
if no winner yet
i hope to get this invite
iam active here,and never make any problems here
level 9 free i think great work,thanks about ur giveaway
I hope that this site want, and I dream that I would be a member, also believes this site dream of every member loves torrent, best site,and I know the laws of this site, so there will be any particular problems if I became a member, in any case Thank you, my brother, for giving us the honor attempt, and wish you success in your life Assembly.:)
this my girl friend :naughty:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3214/britneymq5.jpg

unknown6
11-02-2007, 01:57 PM
i really need this invitation

but with your introduction about kissing a**

i dont want it this way

regards

willow1976
11-02-2007, 02:17 PM
While I was in the womb, my father beat my mother within an inch of her life, she smoked heavily and drank even more. She had been addicted to Heroin for years, so you guessed it I too after only 7 dyas in the womb was a crack smokin, heroin fuelled junkie who would kill for one more hit.

Not suprisingly my mother tried to have an abortion on the black market in a backstreet in Kingston town. The guy who did it was blind drunk and used a chainsaw. She was so high she didnt realsie nine months was up. I was just about crawl out of that stinking cave when my mothers belly was torn to shreds by the chainsaw. I survived this ordeal, she did not. To be honest that was the least of my worries. I needed a hit and fast.

I was sold into slavery at the age of three. I spent the next 13 years of my life being tortured by unsavoury types. I was used as a sex slave for judges, law enforcement officers, and big wigs from the RIAA and MPAA. They had a thing for young boys. When I finally reached the age of sixteen I was useless to these murderous heathens. I was driven put in a sack of stones beaten with a crow bar and thrown in a lake. I was as good as dead.

Somehow I regained conciousness in time, the only way to escape was to chew off both my hands. But escape I did. Somehow I managed to get my life back together, even got a job as young offenders mentor. Finally my horrid life was getting better.

But I could not kick my addiction, I ended up in debt owing some colombian drug lord a lot of money. My punishment was severe. First he cut my ears off witha spoon, puncturing my eardrums with a fork. My feet were then blugeoned with a sledge hammer, then my kneecaps were shot, my penis removed and they took a kidney for good measure. The whole time they kept me concious and had a doctor who made sure I would survive.

As a last act of power they cut my tongue out and shoved it up my ass.
So here I am typing this message with my nose. I am unable to do anything but sit a t home in front of my computer. My whole life has been an endless cycle of pain and failure.

I was thinking maybe just once I would succeed in achieving just one goal in my desperate life. To get onto this holy tracker is that goal.

Waaaiit i shitt Jessusss . mY ROOMS ON FIREEEE. gOD HEEEELPPPP meee, pleasee Iam burningggg aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................................

mrnobody
11-02-2007, 02:31 PM
^ LoL ^

that's freaking hilarious!!! or perhaps sick to some.

ROFL'ed me very hard! :lol:

BoomPower
11-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Hello Mr. generous!
This is a very good giveayay. You are giving away one of the rarest and best trackers for free! That's generous! Even if you don't give the invite to me, I'm very impressed of this giveaway and want to give you a big THANK YOU. You provide the FST community a lot by giving away a level 9 tracker, and that's great. More people should do like you. Do you think I'm licking your ass? Well, the real asslicking begins now! :P

Communitys:
I'll begin with telling you about what I think about communitys: Well, some communitys are great. Others are...not so great. A good community is a place where people can share their interests and thoughts with each other and get constructive response. This requires that the comunity have good, ambisious members who want to provide their knowledge and interests to the rest of the community. So: If a community is good or bad depends on the members of the community.

This is my feeling for communitys. I want to join a good community with good members, where I can share knowledge, interests and discuss nice topics. I think all level-9-sites are providing good communitys, and if you give your invite to me I will do my best to make a good community even better. I have quite few posts here at FST, but that's because I'm not a spammer. I never spamm! I'm always trying to write posts with good and interesting content, trying to provide as much as I can to the other members. Quality is better than quantity, according to what makes a community good.

This site is a community, not a service. Please make your best effort to leave postive and constructive comments of thanks and input for torrents that you download.

:thumbsup: Thumbsup for that quote! I totally agree. A communitybased tracker is a good tracker.

Security:
OiNK was closed down last week. Why? We'll never know, but we know that they had ~180000 members. Probably there were a lot of "anti piracy" members that made their best to help the police with the raid. I know that even the rarest torrentsites aren't completley secure, but a site with few members which is hard to get feels more secure than a site with more than 100000 members. The raid aganst OiNK is a reason to be a little bit paranoid. I want to feel secure when I download. A level 9 site is probably more secure than a lower level, so security is one of the good things with level 9 sites.

Content:
FTN and FSC has rare 0day content. E**** is a site for lossless music. For me it doesn't matter which site you are giving away. I will have great use of the content in all level 9 sites. Rare torrents are like candy for me. I love it! If you give the invite to me I will use my account very much. It seems like the tracker you are giving away is FTN. Seems to be a nice tracker for packs and rare 0day content, which is GREAT!

Africa:
The poverty in Africa makes me sad. I'm crying every day because the situation in Africa is so f*cking stupid bad. I'm sad for the poor children and their familys sake. Here are some scary facts:

:cry: There are eight million children without parents in Africa because of AIDS.
:cry: South of sahara are there 2 million children with AIDS, younger than 15 years old.

I feel very sad about this. Maybe you want to make me feel better? Well, a level 9 invite would probably make me less sad...

I want to join a level 9 tracker (FTN?) because...
...I want to be a member of a community based tracker.
...I want dedicate my life and soul to a nice forum.
...I want to share my knowledge and interests with a nice and friendly community.
...I want to download rare files and packs.
...I want to feel secure when I download illegal stuffs.

This will happen if you don't give the invite to me:
Armageddon
Alien attack
Worldwar
:P :P

And just so you know: I will probably die soon because I have a thousand deadly diseases. I called for the ambulance some minutes ago, because I'm feeling so bad. But I don't think the doctors are able to save me. There are only one way free me from my diseases: A level 9 invite. None of my doctors are a member of a level-9-site, so you are one of the few people in the world who can save me.

Smileys:
Those smileys describes how I would feel if you gave the invite to me:
:):happy::D:lol::fst::thumbsup::yahoo::clap::hooray::cheers::inlove::wub::beer::yay::pizza:
Finally:
You are cute. :wub:
You are sexy. :wub:
If you give your invite to me I will love you forever! :inlove:
I already love you, but if you give me your invite I will love you even more. :inlove:
I hope I have kissed your ass. :P

mrnobody
11-02-2007, 02:50 PM
this thread is getting better n better :lol:

Presto
11-02-2007, 02:51 PM
lols willow :D

SKGunners
11-02-2007, 02:54 PM
LOL, what people do for a damn invite. But whatever, some people here do have creative ideas.

dean_smith
11-02-2007, 03:13 PM
oh c'mon, you guys are so lame :) 7 pages and nobody mentioned the ULTIMATE reason:
"world peace"
pick me, pick me, i'm the best, the prettiest, the smartest, the cutest, and i wish for world peace
p.s. did i mention "world peace"?
:blink:

wahoyaho
11-02-2007, 03:18 PM
So is rule 3 a rule or not a rule? :p

sexydingo
11-02-2007, 03:25 PM
I have obsessive compulsive disorder. Every 5th minute of the day I have to go to their website and attempt to sign in using my usual login details or else my house will collapse on me and my unsuspecting dog. Unfortunately I have no account there so I am forced to repeat this every 5th minute to keep my sanity. The only way to cure this obsessive compulsive ritual is to get a real account so I can be constantly out of harm's way. Brb, gotta go try and log in...

asafb
11-02-2007, 04:04 PM
So here I am typing this message with my nose.
Most take you the whole time since FTN was created to write this essay with you nose :lol::lol::lol:

Creative and I liked it, good luck on with what's left of your body(Brain,heart,one lung,one testicle,kidney and I think that's it isn't it?:huh:)
:)

AnestesiaGeral
11-02-2007, 04:05 PM
You guys are real sick... I like it so much!

I'm almost in the mood of offering one invite too.

tiolewis
11-02-2007, 04:06 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ftn-241019/?highlight=tiolewis

Tomorrow its my birthday, it would be a great gift

Great giveaway , and Good start

Ratios: http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratiosws3.jpg

Tokeman
11-02-2007, 04:10 PM
I would like the invite, because I am NOT dying, and will actually be around to use it! Since I am not dying, I can actually enjoy using this great site. Why give it to some one with bad luck, they will just loose it, or be too depressed to enjoy it at the very least...

C'mon guy, give it to one of us normal people!

Xtremist
11-02-2007, 04:24 PM
The BEST thread ever.

amirji
11-02-2007, 04:38 PM

And the crowd cheers...

Do it Anestesia, Do it Anestesia!!

k_ichigo
11-02-2007, 04:52 PM
i would love to get the invite, i recently found out that if i got to my library (on campus) i get insane amount of upload/download speed =] the high lvl trackers r known for the gud speed...but it wont let me access the torrent clients...i recently found a way =] i installed linux on my external hdd and i go to the library and boot from the external......mwhahahahaaa <------ (dat was an evil laugh)

tenis69
11-02-2007, 04:52 PM
I am a new member here, so Can i deserve it???
That is a really nice giveaway.
Good luck to alls.

AnestesiaGeral
11-02-2007, 05:10 PM

And the crowd cheers...

I'm almost convinced. :lol:

This thread is scoring points... damn I like it so much.

I got to go grab some popcorns, I love good shows!

Presto
11-02-2007, 05:17 PM
And the crowd cheers...

I'm almost convinced. :lol:

This thread is scoring points... damn I like it so much.

I got to go grab some popcorns, I love good shows!

Vote for me. I didn't write a cool or funny text, but my boat is kind of cute. Or whatcha think? :cry:

crazyspic
11-02-2007, 07:16 PM
LOL, there have been a couple funny posts that I liked so far. A lot of them though seem like the person spent 1 minute trying to slap something together without really thinking. If you want this invite put some thought into your answer and be creative. The suggestion about cancer or dieing was just an example not to be taken literally. I didn’t want 100 posts about people dieing. I will leave this open until the speed of new posts slows and at that time I will make my decision.

pone44
11-02-2007, 07:23 PM
I just want it, can't beg! Do not trade so -?

CrAcK
11-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Can i have it??
I like seeding and im not an leecher...

im just like Hip to Hop cuz i dont stop a seed after another a word to my mother my seed is ruther like anal witout rubber :D:D

tuning
11-02-2007, 07:29 PM
im just like Hip to Hop cuz i dont stop a seed after another a word to my mother my seed is ruther like anal witout rubber :D:D

THAT RULZZ MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Totti
11-02-2007, 07:30 PM
I am a good community user bla bla bla that won't wrok you want creative so here it's my birthday and my girl freinds i just got a perfect score sat won the lottery it's my parents 50th anniversiry my dog just had puppies im getting married i just met pamala anderson i am going to jamica first class :) i just had a baby i just got laid i'm getting laid whole im writing this with two gorls annnnddddd i really really really really really really just won't this invite so go through my posts and chek me out :) hope i win oooand by the way did get permission from the site ops for this???

crazyspic
11-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I am in no danger of losing my account. Does that answer your question. Also I might add a second invite to the person that posts #1000 in this thread if if gets that high, but not for sure.

Totti
11-02-2007, 07:35 PM
i doubt that it will it will take a verrrry long time....

crazyspic
11-02-2007, 07:49 PM
here is a example of someone breaking rule 1 and 2. The result of this is that they are disqualified

Hello ..

I want to ask if i have any chance to be consider on your giveaway ... i been looking for an FTN invite for a long time.

If you have 2 , please consider me

I made my post weeks ago:

* (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ftn-241019)

Here are some proofs that im a good user on high trackers.

* (http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratiosws3.jpg)

I help a lot of members , im active on the forum .
I dont hide anything .. I put my msn adress , my picture as my avatar.
and Tomorrow its my birthday ... (With proofs haha)

Please answer me this pm .. i know its agains your rules .. but its a unique case.

GoodBye and wish you the best. ;)

Tiolewis

tiolewis
11-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Sorry , Im out :pinch: (Stupid!)

Dont take my example.

mavenfool
11-02-2007, 07:52 PM
If you give me this invite, I shall waggle my rump and allow you to have your way with my cornhole. After you have ravaged my anus, I will gladly toss your salad. Be assured that the tossing will be long and vigorous. You say that you want the salad tossing to become a rusty trombone? Not a problem, your wish is my command.

willow1976
11-02-2007, 08:31 PM
I dont need invite by the way. Great giveaway and great fun.:) Might throw in another entry with a little more emphasis on the brighter side of life;)

Kyl3KK
11-02-2007, 08:34 PM
I think you should give it to Presto. He's a wonderful guy and is dying for one.

Allexandar
11-02-2007, 08:38 PM
I think you should give it to Presto. He's a wonderful guy and is dying for one.

I'm also wonderful guy and i'm dying for one!;)

amirji
11-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Thoughtfully,

Free leech is awesome, no doubt about it. I want to look at the bigger pic here. I want in to feed and fill my need for it, to be able to say I'm here, I want and need it to complete the virtual me. I would like to be able to come and go as I like. Take advantage of the freebies. Post a comment about a grp rls just to talk sh!t because they suc fat donkey b@lls. :P Along with posting a comment about something internally rlsd that rocked my socks off!! :w00t: I gained quite a bit of knowledge about it these last few months, and now am hoping to get the freedom to explore it, keep it, savor(to give oneself to the enjoyment of: 'Didn't u hear, His Bit*h, Oh Yes.') it. :whistling

On another note, my custom title would be "crazyspic Bit*h!", oh and irc channel users watchout, "That's my Daddy, and I'm his Bit*h, Fish!" :naughty: :lol:

jstnd19
11-02-2007, 08:52 PM
You are the man.
I'm not a trader.
I'm a boyscout.
It has the best content of any site.
It's fast as hell.
I seed everything to the fullest.
I will be your servant.
I have been trying to get this for years.
Great community
I have never been banned.
I'm sick.
I have a nasty scar across my entire stomach.
I will worship you.
My goldfish died.
You rule.
You should run for president.
You could kick Chuck Norris's ass.
I gave you a rep point.
It's my 16th birthday. This would make it sweet.

I think you should give it to jstnd19. He's a wonderful guy and is dying for one.
I agree.

tooxan
11-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Why me coz bla bla bla and bla bla bla and gr8 bla bla bla im sure u uderstand bla ;)

rovama
11-02-2007, 08:55 PM
:w00t: Wow. I don't see this kind of giveaways very often. But i really love when someone do this. :D

I'll like to have the chance to get that invite because i like that tracker community and the rules of that tracker, specially no ratios rule, because i really don't have a very fast speed, but i do know ho to keep a good ratio.

Relative small amount of pleople but very good pretimes, speed, good security, good packs.

I would never trade under any circunstance any invite or accout that i have received, because i'm very responsable of my own acts, so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

I like to help people here, and if i get this i would try to help a lot more, because there would be no need for me to get another thing, because been a member of that community would be the best thing to me.

The only thing i know i that you are gonna make someone very happy today, and you will give a good example of how invites should be always.... FREE :yup:

So thanks for that.. and good luck to all !:D

xurbia
11-02-2007, 09:06 PM
hello, can i have it please?

aysomc
11-02-2007, 09:08 PM

have to agree with this, he deserves it the most but i dont know if the guy running this will care unless presto can kiss his ass and entertain him at the same time.

dashboardy
11-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Level 9 is an extremely difficult place to get into. Why would one person deserve an invite more than another?

First of all, with such a generous giveaway, I have to say that the most deserving person in this thread is the invite offerer. It is absolutely incredible to me that such an offer exists for such an elite place, yet this user is willing to give an invite. For what? What does he have to gain out of it? It is sharing at its finest.

Secondly, "deserve" is a somewhat robust term. Does it really matter in the end whether or not one gets onto this tracker? Sure, there's other sites out there, other excellent sites, but there is obviously a very good reason that this is rated so highly. And this is the reason so many users, on a day to day basis, ask, no, beg for invites. We are all more than willing to find out why this tracker is rated so high.

This giveaway is excellent, my congrats go out to the user who wins it. If it be me, well I won't congratulate myself, but feel very fortunate for such an excellent opportunity.

to quote one Doug Larson,
"Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog"

Be the computer. Be the dog.

CrAcK
11-02-2007, 09:40 PM

hehe thx...When will Giveaway finish?

embolism
11-02-2007, 09:53 PM
kokoo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kokoo-163417) is my fav for all the generosity he has shown here :)

I will not even contend for an invite in this mad race, there are many more generous souls here who deserve it

Good luck to you all.

waterloo
11-02-2007, 09:55 PM
My mom bakes the best cookies. I win?

mavenfool
11-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I already offered disgusting sex acts on page 9, so you're all just wasting your time.

Tokeman
11-02-2007, 10:15 PM
I already offered disgusting sex acts on page 9, so you're all just wasting your time.

You didn't even offer a Cleavland Steamer...

donvito
11-02-2007, 11:06 PM
ok heres my plea...

i had the WORST day evar evar today...

So, this morning I wake up to check my torrents, internet died in the middle of the night because some genious hit the fucking junction box and took out the whole nieghborhood. Then, as I'm getting ready to go to work, I go outside to start my car, and what do I find? A flat tire. So I get out my jack and whatnot, put on the donut, (keep in mind that it is around 20f outside where I live this time of year), and get the spare on.

Then I start my daily drive to work, no cigarettes, fuck. So I stopped at the gas station, go to the counter to buy a pack, "Oh this is going to be $5 something." Im thinking "WTF?!? When the hell did the cigarette tax go up. Fuck it I need these for today." So I proceed with my checkout and head to work.

Once I got to work, my boss tells me that since the marketing dept. has a tradeshow in a week, that I I I get to clean out the storage area. This is a huge room, about 40m x 60m and it is FILLED with crap. I spent the majority of the morning, until lunch at noon, cleaning this shithole.

Then lunch. No Mountain Dew, FUCK.

After lunch I had to set up computers in a meeting room, so the factory employees can fill out their taxes/health insurance/etc... This was about the only non-terrible part of today.

After work, I went to the local mall to get some pants I saw on sale. I buy the pants, head out to my car and on the way out realize, "Shit these aren't the right ones?!" "How did he buy the wrong pants and not realize?" you might ask... well, I don't know. BAH

SOooo to continue this prosperous venture, I head to the local unnamed mechanic garage to get my flat tire fixed. This is the worst evar.

I walk in greeted by two inbred mongoloids eating cheesecurds.
"Hiya, can I help you today?" Sputters the bigger one.
"Yea, uh, I have a flat tire and I was wondering if I could get it fixed." I said.
"Sure, why don't you bring your car into the garage and we'll take care of it."

I brought my car into the garage and they raised it with a pneumatic lift. CLUNK CLUNK

"So how much is this going to cost?" I asked as he removed my spare.
"Uh, well since it's friday, how about I give you a deal?"

"SWEET" i thought...

After removing the spare, he proceeded to check the air and fill my other tires. He then took one of the cheap $5 tire plug you can get from any hardware store, and plugged my tire.

"So how much do I owe you?" I again asked.
"Hmm, well how about we do this off the books, cash." He said.
"I guess if I'm getting a deal." I though, too stressed and tired to realize what was going on.
"Ok, sounds fine, how much?" I repeated a 3rd time.
"Well, how does $40 sound, at our competitor across the street there, it would be $85, so this is the lowest I can go." He said happily.

"WTF 40 FUCKING DOLLARS?!?!?, I could've done that shit MYSELF!" "AHGHGHG"

So I walked down the street to the nearest atm. "This ATM is currently OUT OF ORDER."

"WEAK, LAME" I yelled in my head.

So, I walked back to the garage, and told him the machine was broken.

"Ok well since I trust you, why don't you go down the road to the other one and get the money." He replied greedily.

"ugh" says I

I got back, reluctantly paid him, and left.

When I got home, my Dad asked me how much it ended up costing.

I told him.

"WTF!?" yelled my Dad. The veins in his neck started to show...

"You just got FUCKED, GOD DAMNNIT, WTF?! Why would the do this shit to a 19yr old kid?!?"

I went to my computer and check the phone # of a local competitor.

"Hello this is Jim, how can I help you today?"
"Uh, yea, how much would you charge to plug a flat?"
"Umm, about $23.99."

"Ugh, I just got fucked, Thanks."

*Click*

My Dad then got on the phone with the prick that took my money and demanded it back, then he got in his truck and headed over there.

When he got there the asshole was at the counter.

"Can I help you today sir?"

"Yea my kid was just in here and you plugged his tire." Dad said.
"ok..."
"YEA AND WTF $40 bullshit is this, YOU'RE A FUCKIN CROOK."

"Well sir you see we charge for time and labor..."

"TIME AND LABOR, WTF, YOU FUCKING PLUGGED A TIRE!?!?! FUCK ME THAT'S NOT EITHER?!"

The guy was happy to give my dad $20 of my money back, but my Dad wasn't finished yet.

"I'm going to call the BBB and ***** corporate and report your ass, I'm going to have your fuckin' job you asshole.

The guy then took the other $20 OUT OF HIS FUCKIN POCKET! He fucking took half my fucking money, hard earned money, and he fuckin pocketed it! WTF

So the guy ended up giving my dad his money back, and that was that.

This was a terrible day, and I just spent 20 mins writing this shit.

Also, my cat died two days ago.

I FUCKING DESERVE THIS.

thanks for your time, I hope you were mildly amused at the least.

donvito

ibnahmed
11-02-2007, 11:44 PM
i wonder how u are allowed to do lvl9 giveaway while others are not.

cristina1
11-02-2007, 11:44 PM
i want it because this is my post #15 and if you subtract 6 you get 9.

_coder_
11-03-2007, 12:22 AM
i want it because this is my post #15 and if you subtract 6 you get 9.

Your a Maths teacher :wacko:

You deserve it :blink:

Kyl3KK
11-03-2007, 12:29 AM
i wonder how u are allowed to do lvl9 giveaway while others are not.I asked Brandon if I could do one here if I ever got one, and he said yeah as long as you're responsible on who you invite... That doesn't make it okay for everyone I guess, but maybe he did the same.

Polarbear
11-03-2007, 12:39 AM
i wonder how u are allowed to do lvl9 giveaway while others are not.I asked Brandon if I could do one here if I ever got one, and he said yeah as long as you're responsible on who you invite... That doesn't make it okay for everyone I guess, but maybe he did the same.

why is it called "level 9" giveaway if it is allowed by staff?

whatever, i don't really care. good luck to everyone.

yoyogi4
11-03-2007, 12:39 AM

hehe thx...When will Giveaway finish?

Never. It'll last as long a Diamonds, " Diamonds are forever
They won't leave in the night
I've no fear that they might
Desert me"-Kanye West ;)

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 01:01 AM
In the sprit of giving I will also add a second invite to this giveaway, to the person who posts the sexiest picture of their girlfriend or them self if they happen to be FEMALE holding a sign saying "FTN owns my ass"

cristina1
11-03-2007, 01:06 AM
this is degrading.
here comes my 16th post. this means 16-6=10. this should get me that invite.

pone44
11-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Have nothing like what u offer...I do not trade account invites-ect. Know the rules of the site B4 i sign up! Thats All,Hope 2 be considered?

amirji
11-03-2007, 01:12 AM
This is starting to sound fake. Regardless, I would get my girl to hold up that sign, for the fun of it. I think it would be pretty sweet. I would make it my avatar. But again this isn't sounding right....?

cristina1
11-03-2007, 01:16 AM
one might ask such a picture with mothers. it seams he is into teens.

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 01:16 AM
I will anounce the winner dont worry, if you think its fake then stop posting by all means. There are still alot of people posting to this tread and i want to give everyone a chance at this who is interested. This is why i said i will close the thread and anounce the winner people stop posting to this thread.

cristina1
11-03-2007, 01:21 AM
i did not say it was fake. i just did not like the picture thing. you said to post whatever. i posted those subtractions. i think i deserve the invite for that.

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 01:22 AM
your right you win. I cant argue with that logic :P

cristina1
11-03-2007, 01:23 AM
wow! shall i pm my mail?

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 01:24 AM
scarcaism

cristina1
11-03-2007, 01:26 AM
it is not a nice thing to rise people's hopes like that.

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 01:27 AM
sorry couldnt resist.

cristina1
11-03-2007, 01:31 AM
for real now. i do not bag and do not want to make up stories why i want this invite. i posted because i want it.

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 01:37 AM
ok then prove it. Prove that you really want this invite for yourself and your not a trader who is gonna flip it for god knows what. You could be a trader and I dont care if you are, I just need to know this account will be used personally. Ratios mean nothing, accounts on other trackers mean nothing. What I am looking for is the one person who puts some effort and thought into their post proving that they want it more than anyone else. Your right, gay stories or begging do nothing cause a bad story just makes the person look worse.

cristina1
11-03-2007, 01:44 AM
1. i never traded here. i am a member for not such a long time but i did not trade in this forum.
2 i was a moderator at a forum,closed now that had only giveaways,no trade. i also was a super sharer there,in top 5 of most invites given
3 i am part of the staff of a medium level tracker.
4 i do not need to trade it because i do not see what i can get for it. buffered acc? do not need that. i can buffer myself
5 i have the same username on all my trackers.

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 01:54 AM
EDIT

Polarbear
11-03-2007, 01:57 AM
1. i never traded here. i am a member for not such a long time but i did not trade in this forum.
2 i was a moderator at a forum,closed now that had only giveaways,no trade. i also was a super sharer there,in top 5 of most invites given
4 i do not need to trade it because i do not see what i can get for it. buffered acc? do not need that. i can buffer myself

i know cristina1. you can trust him/her.

cristina1
11-03-2007, 01:58 AM

thank you!

amirji
11-03-2007, 02:06 AM

I know cristina as well. Great mod at the time. She's defenitely trustworthy.

cristina1
11-03-2007, 02:16 AM

I know cristina as well. Great mod at the time. She's defenitely trustworthy.

i thank you too. nice that people remember.

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 02:21 AM
ok then prove it. Prove that you really want this invite for yourself and your not a trader who is gonna flip it for god knows what. You could be a trader and I dont care if you are, I just need to know this account will be used personally. Ratios mean nothing, accounts on other trackers mean nothing. What I am looking for is the one person who puts some effort and thought into their post proving that they want it more than anyone else. Your right, gay stories or begging do nothing cause a bad story just makes the person look worse.

i agree!

with all that seedbox and buffered account giveaway/trade, stats barely reflect anything about the user. also, unless u know someone personally or say by forum activity (which i doubt coz u have very few posts), you can't really figure who "wants" the invite and who "needs" them.

even though i hate the term u used "ass kissing" but i do favor the approach you made to find out the "real" deserving person.

btw, if someone posts "real" pic as he said, i do think the person wants it badly...and is trustworthy than any other person here with 100000 TB buffer.

this thread is getting better and better :lol:

rovama
11-03-2007, 02:33 AM
2:55pm.... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/7605/act1ts6.gif

5:29pm... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/5157/act2uk5.gif

7:15pm... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/2761/act3em7.gif

8:33pm... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9679/act4nn0.gif Long wait...so what tha heck.. lets relax

P.S. A coffee would be better for me

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 02:37 AM

8:33pm... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9679/act4nn0.gif Long wait...so what tha hell.. lets relax

:naughty:

cristina1
11-03-2007, 02:40 AM

8:33pm... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9679/act4nn0.gif Long wait...so what tha hell.. lets relax

smoking is bad for you. i only smoke 20 cig/day. the 8.33 thing...it is better i guess to do it like that than using a needle.:naughty:

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 02:45 AM
smoking is bad for you. i only smoke 20 cig/day. the 8.33 thing...it is better i guess to do it like that than using a needle.:naughty:

very few indeed :D

rovama
11-03-2007, 02:57 AM

I guess i agree with you on that... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/5922/fiutf9.gif..... :innocent:

Eytan
11-03-2007, 04:08 AM
hey crazyspic...here is another begging post to you,sincerely, i don't expect to get the invite, i don't pretend to be the one that diserve the most this one but that kind of giveaway make me remember how i want this invite and i just want to say at least to myself:" well, i tried..."; k i will try to make it simple cuz it's almost 5.00 am here so don't expect from me to write some poetry to you but i'll promise something... i will write till i sleep in front of my screen...so i'm making some coffee right now and litsening to some techno to keep me awake/
where to start?? let me see, you're looking for a non-trader right ?? as you can see through my previous post im not that active concerning trades but i have to say that my aim @ FST is to get this invite. anyway, i'm not here to collect tracker and i'm don't participate to tons of giveaway i just take what i need. i already have some tracker whose fill all i need to feed my brain ( music, games, movies...) and i'm fine with what i already have but as many of us i try to extend my trackers and lookin to the most glamourous and famouse(i'm tired dunno why i sad that). I'm in teh world of torrenting since a year know moreover i'm a student on computing and i'm learning mysql and DEV C++ and that why torrent,trackers and how it work fascinate me and that why i'm stuck to the torrents and all this since a long time now(i'm tired i tell ya it doesn't make sense i know).
well besides the level 9 status it looks like a great community and i'm searching for a place where i feel welcomed and a close community.I think this tracker worth its reputation and sounds great to be there. if you give me the opporyunity to get into taht site i will feel so proud to be pat of taht and win a giveaway like taht with so many opponent make me feel even more proud because english isn't my first language so it will show that i at least lean some things from high school.
damnit!! no more coffee, i have to be very fast from now on;)
back to me ( :dog:hurry hurry); i will definitly use this account if you give me this opportunity but like i said first i doubt i will win just make you waste your time anyway, if i win i will take care of this lil jewel like my eyes and won't trade this account first by respect for you and second seriously is there still people tradind ftn(account) if you have it you have erything there is no need for that( hurry) and third i already have some nice trackers so like i said i don't need something more even if i learned from philosophia in school that when you really need something and you finally have then you want something else and that human being is never satisfied(damn wthat the connection beteween ftn and philosophia anyway).m8 i stayed awake for about 2 hours now trying to telling you that i really want this invite and i hope i didn't make YOU sleep with my thoughts now i'm feelin really tired reall:sleep1::sleep1::sleep1:....

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/Yoni555/tummy-sleep-bleu.jpg

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 04:30 AM
you cant even stay awake paste 5 am. I think your not cut out for this tracker.

Eytan
11-03-2007, 04:38 AM
you cant even stay awake paste 5 am. I think your not cut out for this tracker.

well today i had some test to do it was a really tough day i have to go to high school in less than 4 hours from now and i'm tired and i have a headhache so sorry but i think that studies are more important than torrents and trackers. ..... now you want me to prove that i really want it fine i'm here...and 'm going to make some more coffee..

rovama
11-03-2007, 04:58 AM
you cant even stay awake paste 5 am... .

Looks like i'm gonna need an extra coffee http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1484/coffeeha8.gif Nice cold night here... http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2135/musicef9.gif

shazzar
11-03-2007, 06:52 AM
Guess i wont bother since more deserving people have already posted.

ROFL-LOL
11-03-2007, 07:20 AM
Really great giveaway. And really dangerous giveaway from you. I hope that you choose the right person who wont cheat or trade.

Well, i know that you don't want to heard about my promises about trading and cheating, because you can't ever know that can you really trust me? Well, it will be your decission.

Do you know that what funny is in clowns? I don't. They're just trying to be funny which they're not. have you heard that clowns has more cancers than in any other occupation? maybe they eat cake too much or smoke too much. Who knows... So don't study to be clown (i quess that you wont :P). I don't know that why i started to write about clowns, but i just wanted. And clowns are scary too. I don't like them all. But if I have to die in cancer, I hope that i will be clown with a cancer, because they're sometimes funny. And my last wish would be free-leec with seedbox :D

ooh, and here's my girlfriend

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/958/lindajw9.jpg

Ooh, i almost forget to mention the legendary four words: Can I Have It

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 08:26 AM
that picture of your girlfreind is funny cause i could sware that someone told me that one of these 2 girls was your girlfriend
http://2girls1cup.com/

amirji
11-03-2007, 08:28 AM
that picture of your girlfreind is funny cause i could sware that someone told me that one of these 2 girls was your girlfriend
http://2girls1cup.com/

That's the sickest I've ever seen. :wacko:

But it sure was funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: lol

mavenfool
11-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Well, the offers of filthy sex appear to have failed, so I'm going to have to go with option 2. Unfortunately, I can't give you a picture of my girlfriend holding a sign since I am girlfriend-less at the moment. The best I can give you is a picture of the last girl I had carnal relations with, sporting a badly photoshopped FTN tattoo.

http://mavenfool.fileave.com/fstedit.jpg

As you can see, I want an FTN invite rather badly since I've opened myself up to a world of obnoxious comments in order to obtain one.

And, even if it turns out to be not enough to get the invite, at least this picture might jumpstart the thread :naughty:

mavenfool
11-03-2007, 08:43 AM
double post

ose
11-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Hello crazyspic !

give me a chance, please ...

... and I make you happy with this lady :)

http://i8.tinypic.com/4xxw4f5.jpg

please crazyspic you or someone else reading this thread ...

mavenfool
11-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Since I've actually had sex with the girl I posted, I think that should give me the lead in this competition. Also, I spent 30 seconds on my photoshop job instead of the 5 seconds that these other fools spent. That's the sort of dedication that deserves FTN.

bubbson
11-03-2007, 10:52 AM
I think everybody who dont sell this inv or cheat on it deserve it
great giveaway

Mrststyle
11-03-2007, 11:02 AM
soo ??who`s the winner?:))

jesper12345
11-03-2007, 11:30 AM
I hope squirr3l gets it :)

jstnd19
11-03-2007, 11:40 AM
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s290/jda119/ftn7.jpg

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 12:34 PM

thanks m8

that's fake! beside u didn't follow direction.

A. you can't have that kid as a girlfriend, can u?

B. read again to figure where the banner is supposed to be lol

C. the text in banner very much reflects written text (by mouse) in Ms Paint.

ose (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/ose-168686), that's totally fake picture...probably got it over the internet and added bubble.

mavenfool (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/mavenfool-170343), ur pic seems real at least.

psxcite
11-03-2007, 12:47 PM

Pedobear seal of approval. http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/04/Pedobear_13.png

ROTFLMAO. :D

ose
11-03-2007, 12:55 PM
squirr3l who cares besides she's my ... let say internet love :wub: :wub: :wub:

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 01:01 PM
squirr3l who cares besides she's my ... let say internet love :wub: :wub: :wub:

ohh k :D

Eytan
11-03-2007, 01:03 PM
thanks m8

well, if this guy has 10 years old, why it can't be his girlfriend ??:P

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 01:05 PM
^ lol ^

but he isn't supposed to have gf at that age? is he? :P

i am not sue but don't we agree we are at least 13 year old before we sign up?

JA
11-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Child bait, sick perverts....

ZedZedZed
11-03-2007, 01:10 PM

I hope that too. He´s a good member :)

Sylar666
11-03-2007, 01:20 PM
People just about to make a clown of themselves. This is pathetic. He is only kidding.

-AdY-
11-03-2007, 01:24 PM
I need this invite :)

snap3r
11-03-2007, 01:26 PM
This is a great giveaway mate but unfortunately i dont have time for ass kissing :P right now cuz im in a hurry bcuz my class starts in a minute :)
So why i want the invite ?? well i think this is a stupid question cuz everyone wants this invite for manny reasons and my reasons are just tritely like all are :)
So i will just ask can i pls have the invite :)
Thanks you for reading and good luck to all

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 02:58 PM

I hope that too. He´s a good member :)

thanks ;)

People just about to make a clown of themselves. This is pathetic. He is only kidding.

i think we all are taking chances of what if he is not? what if he actually has it, i am sure nobody wants to regret for that :pinch:

MSF
11-03-2007, 03:15 PM
C'mon crazyspic and announce the winer :happy:

Allexandar
11-03-2007, 03:17 PM
He is only kidding.

Probably ;)

But who knows...

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 03:42 PM
C'mon crazyspic and announce the winer :happy:

ya, this thread is not getting anymore request...at least very less amount.

! ANGEL !
11-03-2007, 03:56 PM
i hope all win this site
but that imposible
only one winner:(
good luck to me and all

efu
11-03-2007, 04:03 PM
can i have this???:ermm:

rovama
11-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Yeap, same here... good luck to all... still waiting for the final decision. :ermm::ermm::ermm:

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/9278/mygirlef0.png

So, who's gonna win ??

Str8ek
11-03-2007, 04:20 PM
omh, another high-lvl giveaway. hundered posts and, like always, very small chances. but as always worth to try ;) there are always the winner. who knows, maybe someday i will be... :D
rarity? hmm... maybe a little bit. in fact on each level there is at least one good general tracker. but i know the site have great packs, some great and rare stuff. and i like it
sooo.. hope to get it :D

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Yeap, same here... good luck to all... still waiting for the final decision. :ermm::ermm::ermm:

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/9278/mygirlef0.png

So, who's gonna win ??

:lol: good one i trust u for the pic but the text...

but read what he said again...

i think he chose the words carefully, even with photoshop it's quite hard to to add a legitimate sign (without others noticing it's fake). On the other hand, adding text is quite easy...and a bit difficult to figure if it's fake or not.

P.S. i wonder if this thread is violating some rule, nudity?

YoYoY
11-03-2007, 04:23 PM
ok enough
this is sounds crazy
what is this requests ?!!!!!!

cristina1
11-03-2007, 05:58 PM
the wait is never too long for such an invite. many people never get such an invite,so i can wait a few more hours/days.

amirji
11-03-2007, 06:21 PM
the wait is never too long for such an invite. many people never get such an invite,so i can wait a few more hours/days.

Absolutely!

Since everybody is submitting pics, I put this together, except the women in this pic are both real, REAL, friends. We were at a Stanford football game when I took this pic. Thus, all the dark red shirts, thongs, etc. :D

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/amirji/onlyforftn.jpg

Only for F**, and I'll still be your Bit*h!! :lol:

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 06:30 PM
^ lol ^

i hope those two REAL life friends don't use FST :D

! ANGEL !
11-03-2007, 06:48 PM
woow
19 pages
180 post
i need great luck
all luck in the word to help me

spark
11-03-2007, 06:52 PM
amirji, pm me the blond's email, I'll give her my FTN account :lol:

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 06:54 PM
amirji, pm me the blond's email, I'll give here my FTN account :lol:

amirji
11-03-2007, 06:57 PM
amirji, pm me the blond's email, I'll give her my FTN account :lol:

lol

theres a myspace.......... naw that wouldn't be right of me....... How about I pretend to be jenny, can I get the acct?? j.k :lol:

veto
11-03-2007, 06:58 PM
why we do that for invite lvl 9 !!!!!!!!!

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 07:05 PM
why we do that for invite lvl 9 !!!!!!!!!

somebody said, "because we can". Beside, it's funny :D

DannyGnXz
11-03-2007, 07:30 PM
This is a great thread...

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 07:37 PM
This is a great thread...

indeed :lol:

no_more_tears
11-03-2007, 07:42 PM
This is my dreaming tracker, last that I wish so I hope you're gonna give me this precious invite. Thanks

I'm not going kiss your ass because I'm nobodys bitch :P

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 07:58 PM
This is my dreaming tracker, last that I wish so I hope you're gonna give me this precious invite. Thanks

u are female?:blink:

where did crazy go anyway.

Allexandar
11-03-2007, 08:02 PM

In Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread :lol:

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 08:05 PM

In Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread :lol:

haha he must be enjoying this! enjoy crazy, enjoy, after all u got the key.

respect
11-03-2007, 08:25 PM
What I'm doing for have this invite.
But what the hell. Here you go my girlfriend pic.

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5071/carlajc8.png

It's just as well that she don't are a FST user lol :)

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 08:36 PM
best thread ever! :lol:

rovama
11-03-2007, 08:45 PM
best thread ever! :lol:

:shifty: Lets hope to have a winner soon, or else it will be only "best fun tread ever" :ermm:

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 09:00 PM
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4916/ftnownsmf4.png

the banner is fake...but hey i only used MS Paint ;)

nbo
11-03-2007, 09:02 PM
wow, what a sad world....

BamZow
11-03-2007, 09:08 PM
http://i15.tinypic.com/5308t3s.jpg

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 09:10 PM
LOL! BamZow (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bamzow-155133)

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4748/ftnownska7.png

uhuuuu bad handwriting = me

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Lol @ #195

CrAcK
11-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Woaw! I never have seen a Giveaway like this.
Nearly 200 Post! Nice

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Woaw! I never have seen a Giveaway like this.
Nearly 200 Post! Nice

yup 1 more to go now

whiteboy
11-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Fuck you and your "I'm talkin major ass kissin"

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 09:28 PM
my poor eyes

pdj2
11-03-2007, 09:38 PM
crazyspic first u proove that u are a member of FTN then start giving away FTN invites

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 09:49 PM
crazyspic first u proove that u are a member of FTN then start giving away FTN invites

How about no. I don’t need to prove anything. If you don’t believe me, don’t posts it’s that simple. Do you want an FTN banner? Honestly if I posted that what does that prove, I can go to some other thread and snag one. The only real proof I could give would be to msg you directly on the site or disclose a username. With that said any real proof I would feel conformable posting here, wouldn’t be worth anything.

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 09:51 PM

How about no. I don’t need to prove anything. If you don’t believe me, don’t posts it’s that simple. Do you want an FTN banner? Honestly if I posted that what does that prove, I can go to some other thread and snag one. The only real proof I could give would be to msg you directly on the site or disclose a username. With that said any real proof I would feel conformable posting here, wouldn’t be worth anything.

lol at least he knows how to defend himself. so i don't have problem believing he has an invite.

redcorvette
11-03-2007, 09:53 PM
hehee...you know you cant compare FSC and FTN, right? they were made by the same admin...his name beings with a Z, is three letters and rhymes with slow. :P

if you ask me, both FSC and ftn are top notch! just dont compare.

Eytan
11-03-2007, 09:55 PM
picture removed...too hot!

TheSaint
11-03-2007, 09:56 PM
i would really like an invite to FTN,
thanks anyway and good luck to everyone! :)

best giveaway i ever seen :)

crazyspic
11-03-2007, 10:05 PM
hehee...you know you cant compare FSC and FTN, right? they were made by the same admin...his name beings with a Z, is three letters and rhymes with slow. :P

who said anything about compairing them? It was a statement of fact

cristina1
11-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Eytan (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/eytan-162916), why did you post that picture?

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Eytan (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/eytan-162916), why did you post that picture?

perhaps it's sexy to him or even others; different stroke for different folk :D

Eytan
11-03-2007, 10:32 PM
k, u're right, she's too hot :sick: i removed it

WTF?? :lol:
you know that i was just joking right... :unsure: :D

cristina1
11-03-2007, 10:37 PM
thank you very much!

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 10:40 PM

i was kidding to m8, u know me :P

EDIT: come on y would u remove that pic? ;)

rovama
11-03-2007, 10:48 PM

Hey squirr3l, if this thread continues you are definitely gonna get those 1000 post very fast http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1484/coffeeha8.gif... :whistling

Eytan
11-03-2007, 10:52 PM

done..sorry if u're gonna make some nightmare because of me :P

thank you very much!

np, it was already a real pain for me to write something under her...hum you know what i'm talking about...

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 10:58 PM
rovama (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/rovama-170702), :lol:

Eytan (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/eytan-162916), i am not gonna sleep today ;)

toti
11-03-2007, 11:09 PM
can i take it plz man? its for my personal using

redcorvette
11-03-2007, 11:26 PM

who said anything about compairing them? It was a statement of fact

lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-lvl-9-the-best-one-giveaway-246059-post2389244#post2389244)...you are comparing when you say the best one...it would be different if ftn was the only one at level 9.

heck yeah..i have seen both places...you can never say that ftn is the best one...if you do, then you have no idea what you are saying!

amirji
11-03-2007, 11:27 PM
crazyspic just for you.... lol

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/amirji/l_507c03af02f8d9448ce74278735126ef.jpg

or wait... invite me and...

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/amirji/l_b776abfb51b2b8fb7d626cd9c7bf291d.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

hehe.. I don't know what it is with my lady's girlfriends, the pic on top is a second pic in a bathroom... and yes the first post I did of real people, my lady is one of them.... shes also in one of these two pics...

thetornado
11-03-2007, 11:27 PM
i hope i can get this level 9 man i hope to be the winnr of it i just need for my use i heard alot about levl 9 trackers and i think this trackers ar gnerous and i hope to be in there community and i will make avery big giveaway if i get it
thanks alot

cristina1
11-04-2007, 12:30 AM
this topic has to stay on top! if you got tired waiting, i did not! hope to see other posts for this giveaway.

amirji
11-04-2007, 12:34 AM
this topic has to stay on top! if you got tired waiting, i did not! hope to see other posts for this giveaway.

I will be right there next to you. Keep her rolling.... :happy:

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:38 AM
Hate to be lazy and go through every page but did anyone post pictures of their girlfriend yet and if so which page?

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 01:06 AM
Hate to be lazy and go through every page but did anyone post pictures of their girlfriend yet and if so which page?

i will say that couple did. Yet, nobody has posted as Crazyspic wants them to ie. no legit pic with legit banner so far.

btw, coz of ur avatar i am curious if u are considering that. DO IT!!! :D

cristina1
11-04-2007, 10:16 AM
i am still here. not tired of waiting.

battlezone
11-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Please, can i have it?
If i will not have it my screams will shatter the entire planet

Thanks!

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 11:29 AM
:whistling