PDA

View Full Version : req for FST mods

supper
11-02-2007, 06:11 PM
can u plz remove the rep point of scofield933 from my profile?

hxcmusic
11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
scammer?

supper
11-02-2007, 06:16 PM
scammer?

he said he have uk-t and then i made for him offer he gived me his msn and told me talk to me there then i told him lets ask for middelman

in this trade he said NO and he said u go first or no trade he seem to me scammer and i post in his thread an advice if any one will trade

with him he have to use middelman and he closed his thread immediately and i just saw his rep point in my profile now thats all and i dear

him if he have uk-t if he relly do then i will ask for middelman right now and i want him to tell me what i just scammed from him

asafb
11-02-2007, 06:23 PM
scofield933, Defend yourself..

ohmboys
11-02-2007, 06:25 PM
thats not nice thing to do , i think u should report that

supper
11-02-2007, 06:28 PM
scofield933, Defend yourself..

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-all-this-245962

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-bithumen-245767

he cant defend on his self

titofat
11-02-2007, 06:29 PM
yes you should close it and go to report section

supper
11-02-2007, 06:31 PM
yes you should close it and go to report section

ok give me the link coz i cant find it and idont need to only report him i need his rep point get removed from my profile too

ZedZedZed
11-02-2007, 06:32 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/

spark
11-02-2007, 06:33 PM
That is what happen when you try to trade after your retirement...

No offence supper...

asafb
11-02-2007, 06:36 PM
That is what happen when you try to trade after your retirement...:whistling

supper
11-02-2007, 06:40 PM
That is what happen when you try to trade after your retirement...

No offence supper...

i tried to stop trade ok and i relly stoped but i find out no body respact that all the important for mods just look to my old rep points and

to look at to my old threads and thay found I (WAS) trader and thay never give and hand help even if u retired thay never forget that so

there is two soultion (one) make new account here and post in my titel (IAM ANTI TRADER)or keep tradeing and i found that iam not a

good asskisser NO OFFENCE spark:happy: but its the true oh and almost of the giveaway thread here now its just given for anti traders so no

chance for some one like me here

tiolewis
11-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Everyone trade 1 time atleast ... , the important thing its change the attitude ..

I trade a couple of times only when i just started here
and then i realized how nice is this forum if you help other users.

cRaZyzMaN
11-02-2007, 07:00 PM
if people stop living for trading invites, this situation doesn't exist anymore

scofield933
11-02-2007, 07:25 PM
hey man
im here what are you talking about i gav you mine friends email and you want to trade with him and you asked him to gop first and he refused is that means he is scammer and why you open all my thrads and say im scammer it was matter between you and my friend i have no hand in so i gave you this rep as you open all of my threads and say that im scammer

spark
11-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Should not both of you use the reports section to solve this?

scofield933
11-02-2007, 07:32 PM
hey you man it is not yours go away from here and didnt say to me any word again you make your self as admin here and but your spams in any where her as you are the owner of the site dont give me advices again

supper
11-02-2007, 07:32 PM
hey man
im here what are you talking about i gav you mine friends email and you want to trade with him and you asked him to gop first and he refused is that means he is scammer and why you open all my thrads and say im scammer it was matter between you and my friend i have no hand in so i gave you this rep as you open all of my threads and say that im scammer

did u asked ur friend that i asked him to use middelman in that

trade or he just told u i asked him to go first only

and if ur imageination friend exist told that he have uk-t relly then tell him i need to trade with him right now by asking for middelman

and why u closed ur all threads after i posted that every

body take care of tradeing with u

and to give me rep point like this u have to get more reason then (coz i posted in ur threads)

and u just fuc*en noob 1 month old here with just only god damn rep point and it was from ur egyption friend

u said in ur rep point i scammed u what i just scammed from u? tell me i need to know?

spark
11-02-2007, 07:33 PM
hey you man it is not yours go away from here and didnt say to me any word again you make your self as admin here and but your spams in any where her as you are the owner of the site dont give me advices again

I see...

NP :)

I'll report the thread...

Defy
11-02-2007, 07:34 PM
hey man

Two wrongs don't make a right. However it appears that neither of you got scammed, so all you're doing is slandering his name and reputation because you two couldn't decide on who would go first. That's not scamming.

Telling lies is only going to bring you bad juju. :dry:

scofield933
11-02-2007, 07:38 PM

I see...

yes do it i know it is your jop here you are just spy so it doesnt matter any thing for me as one like you will report me you make your reputation here by spying people and rport them to fst staff
but no one here loves you man you get hattred from any one here and i hope not to see people like you here

spark
11-02-2007, 07:40 PM
I see...

yes do it i know it is your jop here you are just spy so it doesnt matter any thing for me as one like you will report me you make your reputation here by spying people and rport them to fst staff
but no one here loves you man you get hattred from any one here and i hope not to see people like you here

how sweet :)

! ANGEL !
11-02-2007, 07:42 PM
i think scofield933 make some mistake
if this member scammer
must go repot section
but i see he not scammer
i hope this problem solved
good luck all

supper
11-02-2007, 07:44 PM
I see...

this thread its not about the fuc**n spark its about i need this rep point get removed or tell me any other good reason not coz i post in ur thread to every body take care of tradeing with u thats all

scofield933
11-02-2007, 07:46 PM

how sweet :)
if i told any wrong thing till m
you are abig spy here
you writ you didnt love trading and you willnt trade any more but i think you are big lier
you get all what do you have by trading
and now to protect your self and to get more accounts from anti traders you write that you ar anti trading
in any way man i didnt to talk with you more evry one know that you are just abig lier here

spark
11-02-2007, 07:46 PM
You like me so much supper, do not you?

scofield933
11-02-2007, 07:48 PM
if this member scammer
must go repot section
but i see he not scammer
good luck all

thank you for replaying kokoo but he begins it with me as he say in evry thread that im scammer and i didnt trade with him and didnt try

supper
11-02-2007, 07:49 PM
You like me so much supper, do not you?:(somebody shoot me plz:cry:yea we all like u here spark actually we all in love with u but its not our subject ok

we will make thread pool in ur birthday and every body will vote i love u spark ok but not now ok i need this rep point get removed plz

spark
11-02-2007, 07:49 PM
You like me so much supper, do not you?:(somebody shoot me plz:cry:

:lol:

Do you want me to rep you?

scofield933
11-02-2007, 07:53 PM
no one her like abig lier like you here first you take egyptian guys as enemy for you and you was very agreesive about WIAW thread all of that bcause your jilous i think man you are abig fool
im ewgyptian guy and i hope to see you man to amke you who is egyptians
i have an old account hre and i get it disabled because thread like this so i bcome matter nothing in fst specially i need to answr your spams but i was taking care of my old a but now i matter nothing

supper
11-02-2007, 07:54 PM
if this member scammer
must go repot section
but i see he not scammer
good luck all

thank you for replaying kokoo but he begins it with me as he say in evry thread that im scammer and i didnt trade with him and didnt try

did i said in ur threads that u are scammer or i just said to all members have to use middelman to trade with u after u refused to use the middelman when i asked for one?

and i dont know u or ur friend u are the only one sent me pm not ur friend if he exist

scofield933
11-02-2007, 07:55 PM
You like me so much supper, do not you?:(somebody shoot me plz:cry:yea we all like u here spark actually we all in love with u but its not our subject ok

we will make thread pool in ur birthday and every body will vote i love u spark ok but not now ok i need this rep point get removed plz

hhhhhhhhi
just adecieving man this guy is faking man

did i said in ur threads that u are scammer or i just said to all members have to use middelman to trade with u after u refused to use the middelman when i asked for one?
not differ for me in any way you say im not trusted by your way and i said it by my way
and because you are egyptian like me i will apologize for you
i think most of fst members see that thread

spark
11-02-2007, 07:59 PM

I swear I am enjoying this thread

Will you be happy if I repped him as a scammer?

supper
11-02-2007, 08:00 PM
:(somebody shoot me plz:cry:yea we all like u here spark actually we all in love with u but its not our subject ok

hhhhhhhhi

not differ for me in any way you say im not trusted by your way and i said it by my way
u got reported in reporting section u mother fuc**r and i hope u relly get disabled from here soon as i didnt do any thing worng to u

SgtMajor
11-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Quality thread, we should have one these every night.

scofield933
11-02-2007, 08:02 PM
hhhhhhhhi

u got reported in reporting section u mother fuc**r and i hope u relly get disabled from here soon as i didnt do any thing worng to u
no comment man i will just say to spark befor ethis account disabled
fuck you vice spark

spark
11-02-2007, 08:04 PM
hhhhhhhhi

no comment man i will just say to spark befor ethis account disabled
fuck you vice spark[/quote]

God bless you

fazzy07
11-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Spark you should get a rep for solving the problem
+1 for spark and sgtMajor

greenwing
11-02-2007, 08:06 PM
someone should close this fucked up thread. lol

spark
11-02-2007, 08:07 PM

:fst:

Thank you fazzy07 :happy:

DV8type
11-02-2007, 08:08 PM
i tried to stop trade ok and i relly stoped but i find out no body respact that all the important for mods just look to my old rep points and to look at to my old threads and thay found I (WAS) trader and thay never give and hand help even if u retired thay never forget that so there is two soultion (one) make new account here and post in my titel (IAM ANTI TRADER)or keep tradeing

Actually, that is the exact reason why staff do not trust ex-traders. Would you want a prostitute as a wife? Even if she begged and said she would never do it again. Im sure it would take some time before you believe her. What if she told you she would stop and you saw her at the corner the next week?

-Like i have told many, you live and die by your rep online. The BT scene (especially the high ranked ones) are a pretty close community and most staff have ties to other sites.

A true genuine person who actually changes his mentality and see's what using invites/accounts as a commodity does to trackers will have no problem joining any site. The problem is they have to prove themselves. Unfortunately, your prostitution has earned you a bad rep, especially now that your word means nothing.

Telling lies is only going to bring you bad juju. :dry:
i heard it a bit different....
Telling lies is only going to bring you bad ju-jitsu
:P

SgtMajor
11-02-2007, 08:09 PM
supper - close this thread, resolve it in report section, I see this thread getting trashed very quickly.

And ffs, grow up.

Eytan
11-02-2007, 08:12 PM
You like me so much supper, do not you?:(somebody shoot me plz:cry:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/Yoni555/bear.jpg

which one ?...i'm confused...:wacko:

asafb
11-02-2007, 08:20 PM
:lol::lol:
Stupid spam thread..

scofield933

You sir are in idiot:yup:, blaming spark for trying to solve this thread instead of spamming it like you do..
After being banned Ii'll strongly recommend you to take english and grammer lessons because you suck, and it's painful for me to read your useless posts:frusty::frusty:

Spark rocks! :D

:(somebody shoot me plz:cry:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/Yoni555/bear.jpg

which one ?...i'm confused...:wacko:

spark
11-02-2007, 08:24 PM
:lol::lol:
Stupid spam thread..

scofield933

You sir are in idiot:yup:, blaming spark for trying to solve this thread instead of spamming it like you do..
After being banned Ii'll strongly recommend you to take english and grammer lessons because you suck, and it's painful for me to read your useless posts:frusty::frusty:

Spark rocks! :D

:wub:

asafb :thumbsup:

Thank you brother :happy:

supper
11-02-2007, 08:37 PM
that all for tonight cya next friday:D

btw scofield933 u got now two rep points enjoy with it congratz

Skiz
11-02-2007, 09:03 PM

this thread its not about the fuc**n spark its about i need this rep point get removed or tell me any other good reason not coz i post in ur thread to every body take care of tradeing with u thats all

THEN POST IT IN THE CORRECT SECTION.

no one her like abig lier like you here first you take egyptian guys as enemy for you and you was very agreesive about WIAW thread all of that bcause your jilous i think man you are abig fool
i have an old account hre and i get it disabled because thread like this so i bcome matter nothing in fst specially i need to answr your spams but i was taking care of my old a but now i matter nothing

Don't believe everything you read.

Don't believe everything you read. (Especially on dvd4arab) :dry: