PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 for waffles

Chuck24
11-02-2007, 10:37 PM
:w00t: :w00t:

......J/k

In all seriousness, I have seen some crazy trades and offers for this site. Does that really make the site that much better? I mean it did literally just open up, but I do like its projected development goal, which is obviously why everyone wants it. But why risk something so good for something not even completely built yet?

Previously I was a faithfull oink member and loved the content offered there. So yes indeed I would love to be a part of a community dedicated to the content it had in it, but I wont trade anything for it and will either wait for the hype to calm down or someone to be generous, whichever comes first. So.... I would like an invite if you can offer one, if not how about a review on how the site actually is instead.

Peter North
11-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Waffles is full.

asafb
11-02-2007, 11:01 PM
The invites are disabled for now..
No point of asking nor trading for an invite which doesn't exist don't it?

_coder_
11-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Invites will be available soon at the moment they are offline.

zizo85
11-03-2007, 12:08 AM
can any one make review 4 that tracker:rolleyes::D

Saroman
11-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Invites will be available soon at the moment they are offline.

u mean online :P

asafb
11-03-2007, 12:18 AM
u mean online :P
I guess you dont have common sense
So I'll explain:

Invites will be available soon, at the moment they are offline

Here you go..:frusty:

_coder_
11-03-2007, 12:28 AM
So I'll explain:

:yup:

Chuck24
11-03-2007, 01:02 AM

:hooray:.......I was confident at least one person would actually read the material inside the post. U wouldnt believe how many pm's I have recieved from people who obviously just read the title :dry:. I just wanted to hear about the site at the very least from the fst members, if I couldn't get an invite. Although one would be nice. :D

dudave
11-03-2007, 01:21 AM
:w00t: :w00t:

......J/k

In all seriousness, I have seen some crazy trades and offers for this site. Does that really make the site that much better? I mean it did literally just open up, but I do like its projected development goal, which is obviously why everyone wants it. But why risk something so good for something not even completely built yet?

Previously I was a faithfull oink member and loved the content offered there. So yes indeed I would love to be a part of a community dedicated to the content it had in it, but I wont trade anything for it and will either wait for the hype to calm down or someone to be generous, whichever comes first. So.... I would like an invite if you can offer one, if not how about a review on how the site actually is instead.

shut up dude...

Chuck24
11-03-2007, 01:35 AM
Ok only because you say so mr big words :)

AkaiDoresu
11-03-2007, 01:39 AM
some people just dont use their brains, that's all. Waffles' staff clearly stated that every OiNK user will have a chance to get an invite, it is just a matter of time since first they are looking for uploaders who can develop the site and people who can upload old OiNK's stuff.

But people never understand what is being said to them and they are giving some funny offers for waffles and basically wasting their invites ;]

So my suggestion is, shutta fuck up about waffles, you will be invited when your turn comes;]

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 01:51 AM

+1

but please do not say it already is 5x better than OiNK, it would just make me laugh.

bhakku
11-03-2007, 02:04 AM
This is really confusing. I'd never heard of it until today and checked out the site. How can they know who belonged to oink and who didn't?

In any case, I have seen nothing out there yet that replaces all the features of Oink. Oink had a variety of types of downloads- not just music. I'm still looking for a site that has good audiobooks.

AkaiDoresu
11-03-2007, 02:44 AM
This is really confusing. I'd never heard of it until today and checked out the site. How can they know who belonged to oink and who didn't?

In any case, I have seen nothing out there yet that replaces all the features of Oink. Oink had a variety of types of downloads- not just music. I'm still looking for a site that has good audiobooks.

Well, lately they can ask oink users to email staff with oink membership proof, like invitation email, or oink torrents etc.

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 02:56 AM

Well, lately they can ask oink users to email staff with oink membership proof, like invitation email, or oink torrents etc.

i find it strange enough, how can they be sure that the screenshot actually belongs to me. I have seen non-sensored OiNK screenies posted in FST and anyone can pick that up. On the other hand, it has been verified by OiNK staff that with "OiNK torrent URL" they can't confirm if you are a OiNK member or not. btw, they will never know, make up ur own torrent URL...but yes, you gotta know the general format of the URL.

AkaiDoresu
11-03-2007, 03:03 AM

i find it strange enough, how can they be sure that the screenshot actually belongs to me. I have seen non-sensored OiNK screenies posted in FST and anyone can pick that up. On the other hand, it has been verified by OiNK staff that with "OiNK torrent URL" they can't confirm if you are a OiNK member or not. btw, they will never know, make up ur own torrent URL...but yes, you gotta know the general format of the URL.

Well you you take a screenshot with your email account showing oink invitation email, and send a request from the same email address then you are sure it is a right person.But still it has a risk of involving PhotoShop like any picture/image on the internet

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 03:07 AM

Well you you take a screenshot with your email account showing oink invitation email, and send a request from the same email address then you are sure it is a right person.But still it has a risk of involving PhotoShop like any picture/image on the internet

ya, photoshop :D

Saroman
11-03-2007, 05:43 PM
So I'll explain:

Lol no need to point out my common sense, I must be drunk

Infact i read :

so i corrected it to Online :P

Besides it was 5.42 AM when i posted :naughty:

sanjana
11-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Please review the waffles and let us know which the best rating that suits there and when compare to oink, is good enough. Thank you.