PDA

View Full Version : E**** help: The second attempt.

sharefile4
11-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Last week I asked for help with my e**** account without luck.

I posted this:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-e-help-244939.

In my first attempt:

1- I guess Skizo closed the thread almost immediately.This post was dying little by little. I understand Skizo in his job but this didn't help me!
2- I pm'd shafter without an answer. (He was around here but maybe he did not (or dont) have time! I dont know.
3- Anybody (e**** admin, staff, or member) didn't pm'd me.

This is my second attempt trying to recover this acc or or at least to know why this acc was disabled?

Skizo or shafter or anyone who want (and can) help pm me. I can talk by msn if you want! or post here I need to know!

Maybe there will be third attempt or may this will be my last.

Thanks!;)

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 02:14 PM
i am not a member there but do they have strict rules regarding IP change? perhaps they have such script? auto-ban?

Skiz
11-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Shafter has stepped down as staff, so that answers that.

PM me your user name and I'll look into it. Also, if you have any suspicions on why it has been disabled, include that in your PM so I don't go in blind.

d7thsign
11-03-2007, 03:31 PM

PM me your user name and I'll look into it. Also, if you have any suspicions on why it has been disabled, include that in your PM so I don't go in blind.

Skizo sir . . .may i know why mr shafter decided to stepped down ? ? ? because this is very sad news :( :( :(

sharefile4
11-03-2007, 03:54 PM

Pm sent! Thank u Skizo!:)

Skiz
11-03-2007, 04:00 PM

Skizo sir . . .may i know why mr shafter decided to stepped down ? ? ? because this is very sad news :( :( :(

I don't know much, really. You'd have to ask him. :)

@sharefile4 - I haven't been able to get any staff on the IRC, but my guess is that it was disabled for lack of use.

You've been a member since February but have zero download stats.

psxcite
11-03-2007, 04:44 PM
E.... and Pedro's have instituted a new idle account purge policy. If you don't use it - you lose it. Apparently due to the recent Oink fiasco. I heard this directly from seejay. The site FAQs have been updated accordingly.

Skiz
11-04-2007, 07:47 AM
Question:

A fellow at FST was wondering why his account was disabled.

User name was/is sharefile4.

I told him it was probably due to lack of usage, but I would ask anyhow. Any details would be appreciated. Thanks.

Skizo

Reply:

You would be correct. Lack of usage. We've implemented some security protocols and this is one of them.