PDA

View Full Version : I have Czone Invites

4pirates
11-03-2007, 02:32 PM
I have Czone Invites To Trade

I want

buffered bitmetv or

buffered accounts with invites or

vault, place, bitmetv, majomparade,darkside, acetorrents,(dvdclub with mail),bitgate,pretorians or a MIX from these sites

P.S: If you have nothing to offer please dont spam my topic

CrAcK
11-03-2007, 02:36 PM
I think a Libble acc with 20 GB Buffer + 3 invites + Bitme 25 GB + 1 invite aint enough??

raj3186
11-03-2007, 03:00 PM
sorry to spam but BitmeTV cannot be traded!
:(

4pirates
11-03-2007, 03:13 PM
give away free than raj316.

Can you ?

Allexandar
11-03-2007, 03:14 PM

Wrong! I traded few weeks ago and that acc is still alive(at my friend)!

4pirates
11-03-2007, 03:45 PM
I got many many more bitmetv from trades too just that everytime I gave it away to friends atleast 3 ip changes there and nothing happens to accounts but I think email change is sometimes delicate issue there. If I got it it will go to a another friend again too. I dont care about tv much.

spark
11-03-2007, 03:47 PM

Thank God I saw this post! :(

So you do not mind trading any account? :blink:

Allexandar
11-03-2007, 04:06 PM

Thank God I saw this post! :(

So you do not mind trading any account? :blink:

I said before: i came on this forum coz i wanted FTN invitation and i was ready to do enything,but i losted my TT acc and since then... i didn't trade,coz i don't want to lose my acc's!
I'm happy with this,what i have now and if i get FTN i'll be very happy,if not... i won't kill myself!
That's all!

I traded only traded accounts!

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 04:12 PM
yup, bitmetv account are not meant to (notice i did not say u can't trade it) be traded. But, as long as you hide from staff, you are good...there is NO auto-script to prevent such thing.

4pirates
11-03-2007, 04:38 PM
thanks guys, now back to the trade please

SgtMajor
11-03-2007, 05:03 PM
P.S: If you have nothing to offer please dont spam my topic

Then close your topic if you don't like discussion.

This is an invite forum not a trading only forum, if you offer something, then posters have the ability to discuss your topic if you do not close it, that is what forums do - discuss.

If posters do not like what you are offering and say so, and you do not like their posts, then tough, you should have closed your topic shouldn't you?

4pirates
11-03-2007, 07:19 PM
instead I have ignored much people.

and thanks to a valuable friend now I got wild-bytes for free so editing the post now.