PDA

View Full Version : are bwtorrents down???

! ANGEL !
11-03-2007, 07:28 PM
i cant log in
down here

SiNa
11-03-2007, 08:15 PM
down here too

Saroman
11-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Yup since long time....

Damn i am missing Desitorrents :(

! ANGEL !
11-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Yup since long time....

Damn i am missing Desitorrents :(
in Desitorrents
must donate to enter site

Saroman
11-03-2007, 09:19 PM
DT is down i guess :o

never heard anything like donation to enter..

desiKing
11-03-2007, 09:19 PM
that's sux...desitorrents has been down more than month,
bwt down now as well

ganduman
11-03-2007, 10:00 PM
check out new site www.desihives.com ... from the earlier moderators of Desitorrents.

mss74
11-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Yeah all the main desi sites are down, DT, BWT and IMT, only iDesiR and DCT are up. But Desihive is looking promising, seems to be set up by Desiclub, but only a few members so far.

Saroman
11-03-2007, 10:16 PM
check out new site www.desihives.com ... from the earlier moderators of Desitorrents.

Where is it mentioned that its by earlier MODs from DT ?

desiKing
11-03-2007, 10:52 PM
check out new site www.desihives.com (http://www.desihives.com) ... from the earlier moderators of Desitorrents.

Where is it mentioned that its by earlier MODs from DT ?

MSD - mod was on DT, now mod on desihives and there are few others:)

ganduboy
11-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Almost all the mods from DT are mods here also barring a few.The entire Desisquad is over there.Plus slowly ...all the members are shifting to it.

_coder_
11-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Why are they all shifting to DesiHives why not just stay at DT.

ganduman
11-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Thats because no one knows when it will be back online again.Remember it had these money problems from the start and off these days lately the site went down a lot.The site has one of the best MODS you'll find on any private tracker.They are calm,cool,and level headed people.They do their best to maintain the quality of the site ....but the admin himself is not interested it seems (reasons might be many... personal time problems,non interest in the site ...etc..etc..we can only speculate)Under these circumstances the MODS + the Desisquad (DT's own release group) decided to set up their own site and take control over the situation.Besides there were many leechers on DT who didnt give a damn to the term "sharing" who were left free on DT ... Now on the new site these f*ker's will taken care off !!..

man2069us
11-04-2007, 05:26 AM
BwT and DT both being down at the same time is sad news indeed. However it seems Desihives is coming along nicely. Also DcT and iDesir are both viable options for the Desi crowd.

But I do not think that any of these can match the absolute quality and speeds of BwT. BwT was like the ScT of desi torrent trackers (minus the difficulty of getting in). Hope it comes back up soon.

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 05:49 AM
A friend told me that Bwt is down forever cuz they were not able to cope up with their electricity and server bills :(

Now samez gonna happen to other desi sites if they face sudden influx of all the desitorrents and Bwt members :P

ganduman
11-04-2007, 05:59 AM
^^ they can always keep their members numbers constant by not allowing any new registrations.

Saroman
11-04-2007, 06:20 AM
A friend told me that Bwt is down forever cuz they were not able to cope up with their electricity and server bills :(

Now samez gonna happen to other desi sites if they face sudden influx of all the desitorrents and Bwt members :P

Noo :cry: You arent serios :sick:

dinko
11-04-2007, 06:39 AM

stop spreading rumors.

bills thing is always on each tracker .

It's not down forever .

staff told it's issue with ISP & it might sort out by Tuesday.

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 07:01 AM

stop spreading rumors.

bills thing is always on each tracker .

It's not down forever .

staff told it's issue with ISP & it might sort out by Tuesday.

Even i hope that lol and wut i have written is not a rumour i have confirmed it from a BWt Mod
If u want more info come to my MSN ;)

fazzy07
11-04-2007, 08:34 AM
desihives is developing very quick and it seems that they have organised it better then desitorrent. But I wish BWT comes back. Its one of my favourites

fd12
11-04-2007, 04:55 PM
will be back soon