PDA

View Full Version : Jazz lover prays for E****

rudylaw
11-03-2007, 08:44 PM
I know this is a long shot, but as a big jazz freak I'm jonesing for an invite to E****.

To show you I'm a good guy, I have 3 KG invites I'd love to giveaway.

BamZow
11-03-2007, 08:49 PM
"Invites closed for everyone (including VIP's) until further notice."

TekknoN1
11-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Good luck my friend.
I hope someone can invite me ,too
I need a great music tracker and i love lossless music.
But its very hard to join.

Saroman
Well something that might not go in you favour is your contribution/activity.

More than 2yrs and 12 Posts and request for E****, ;)

Chances are less, if not zero :D

Make some good contributions or prove respective site admin's why they should give you the ticket :)

rudylaw

Nuts. Oink fallout or are they capped?

nbo
id love to receive one of ur kg invites:)
sorry to tell u but hes right, no way to register a new user on e****..

BamZow
11-03-2007, 08:55 PM

Nuts. Oink fallout or are they capped?

Guess they are waiting to see how it goes with those site busts before opening again.

rudylaw
11-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Well something that might not go in you favour is your contribution/activity.

More than 2yrs and 12 Posts and request for E****, ;)

What can I say? I've been busy! I'm going to try and be around more often. :D

Saroman
11-03-2007, 09:21 PM
^^
Thats a good thing...Try contributing too..:D

And by contributing, not only giveaways.. Other things too

chichucu
11-03-2007, 09:44 PM
i wish you good luck in you quest to e***** invite and if you want start to give and share what you got i sure love to have one of the KG invite that you have.

thanks and good luck

rudylaw
11-03-2007, 09:53 PM
One KG invite left. First PM wins!

zizo85
11-03-2007, 09:54 PM
e****o is great tracker:yup:
i was have an account there and still hope i can reback it again
hope admin see that and my sign to help me:rolleyes:

scribble
11-03-2007, 10:46 PM
just by giving awway a few invites doesn't get you what you want..

rudylaw
11-03-2007, 10:51 PM
just by giving awway a few invites doesn't get you what you want..

And shame on me for trying!

I just found out how good this site is for jazz and I have a huge OOP bop/hard bop selection.

Lizard King
11-03-2007, 11:34 PM
Only someone from staff can invite you. You can find E**** staff at pedros. Be good user at pedros, become uploader and you have chance to be invited to E. I also saw E owner at bitme.org, HDbits and ScT. It's all what can I tell you, pls do not PM me for more info

scribble
11-03-2007, 11:35 PM
shame on you for coming here after 2 years of inactivity and ask for e**** instead of first trying to be a respectable community member.

rudylaw
11-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Only someone from staff can invite you. You can find E**** staff at pedros. Be good user at pedros, become uploader and you have chance to be invited to E. I also saw E owner at bitme.org, HDbits and ScT. It's all what can I tell you, pls do not PM me for more info

Appreciate the info.

Polarbear
11-04-2007, 02:15 AM
I just found out how good this site is for jazz and I have a huge OOP bop/hard bop selection.

i hope you'll not be too dissapointed if you see the jazz section.

scribble
11-04-2007, 03:29 AM

i hope you'll not be too dissapointed if you see the jazz section.
word

Saroman
11-04-2007, 07:29 AM
shame on you for coming here after 2 years of inactivity and ask for e**** instead of first trying to be a respectable community member.

Cut some slack :)

He said he will be around from now on..

Besides there are many people who can grant his request without huge giveaways or posts..

He understood the point. No need to stress deep

rudylaw
11-04-2007, 05:30 PM

Cut some slack :)

He said he will be around from now on..

Besides there are many people who can grant his request without huge giveaways or posts..

He understood the point. No need to stress deep

Thanks for the back up! I do get scribble's point and there are many reasons for my inactivity in the past 2 years to which I won't bore anyone with the details. And to be honest, I know E**** is a tough tracker to get into, I guess I didn't realize how hard it actually is. :blushing:

And in no way do I think that giving away a few KG invites entitle me to get what I'm looking for. I'm just happy to give a few away to people that will enjoy the site.

Polarbear
11-04-2007, 05:55 PM
rudylaw, don't worry. i'm a jazz fan myself. the tracker hasn't got much to offer if it comes to jazz.

you will find some mainstream that you probably have anyway.

in no way you can compare it to the oink jazz category.

pro267
11-04-2007, 06:08 PM
What gives you the right to tell people what they can or cannot do?

This is an open forum and anyone can ask for anything they damn well please. If you don't want to give him an invite - fine, no one's making you, but don't go around telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing, as long as it is within their rights and doesn't defy any rules.

rudylaw
11-04-2007, 06:32 PM
rudylaw, don't worry. i'm a jazz fan myself. the tracker hasn't got much to offer if it comes to jazz.

That's too bad. I contributed a lot of OOP rarities at the piggy and there was a lot I found there I never thought I'd ever hear. Oh well, I'd still love to check E out sometime.

Polarbear
11-04-2007, 06:45 PM

That's too bad. I contributed a lot of OOP rarities at the piggy and there was a lot I found there I never thought I'd ever hear. Oh well, I'd still love to check E out sometime.

try to get into waffles and what. a lot of former oink jazz lovers are already there.

i read some familiar names in the jazz sections and it's filling quickly.

rudylaw
11-04-2007, 06:51 PM
try to get into waffles and what. a lot of former oink jazz lovers are already there.

I'm in at what, just waiting until the new server gets up. Trying to get into waffles is proving to be extremely frustrating so far.

It's good coming across another jazz fan!

Polarbear
11-04-2007, 07:02 PM

I'm in at what, just waiting until the new server gets up. Trying to get into waffles is proving to be extremely frustrating so far.

It's good coming across another jazz fan!

remind me of waffles in a few days ;)

rudylaw
11-04-2007, 07:05 PM
remind me of waffles in a few days ;)

I may just do that, if mine doesn't get emailed to me first (thing is you don't know if it's ever coming!). You are a gentleman and a scholar! :)

rudylaw
11-06-2007, 04:54 PM
I'm just going to bump this once in case this is my lucky day!