I'm looking for trackers with internal movie releases,
especially the 2 cd ones. Some of the rips that get released
aren't very good quality.

ibnahmed
11-03-2007, 11:00 PM
u are not interested in DVDRs?

markupmaster
11-04-2007, 12:59 AM
TTi.nu is one of your best bets for dvd-r's,especially PAL dvd-r's....

briand5379
11-04-2007, 04:48 AM
Perhaps you should try dvdr's much better quality. If that's not working for you you can try Demonoid and TL.

man2069us
11-04-2007, 05:43 AM
If you're asking for 2 CD DVDrips, I don't think DVDRs are necessarily your solution coz they're almost three times the size of those.

If you can wait for a week longer than scene release times and do not need to watch the movies from a standalone Divx/DVD player you can probably download dvdrips from this guy called newartriot on Demonoid. He uses H.264 codec for his rips and although the size is only abt 750 mb generally, the quality is much better than the avi rips from the scene or axxo etc. of the same size. However like axxo he releases only the biggest hits which is a very small percentage of the scene releases.

Here's the link:
http://www.demonoid.com/files?category=0&subcategory=All&quality=All&seeded=0&external=2&query=newartriot&uid=0

cookiesandcream
11-04-2007, 08:44 AM
A lot of good stuff are on goem for internal releases.. a lot of the releases there are made by the members themselves:D

arne90
11-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the answers guys. Actually I would like to watch them on dvd player, much better movie experience with big screen. So that rules out H.264. DVDRs took very long time to download with my connection, but I'll consider that. Checked goem and unfortunately it's invite only.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?