PDA

View Full Version : Can you delete ScT...

Beenieman
11-03-2007, 11:58 PM
:fst:

I've gone back to Newsgroups and decided I no longer need my ScT account, Isnt there something I add to the address to get the account delete page or something?

supper
11-04-2007, 12:00 AM
give it to some one he relly need it better then delet it

sexydingo
11-04-2007, 12:02 AM
No kidding, I'd take an sct account any day. Shame to delete it

ibnahmed
11-04-2007, 12:02 AM
newsgroups?! thought they only ask for money?

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Giving it away would risk the account being banned because it would involve an email change and ipchange and could risk other accounts (on other trackers) I intend to keep.

I choosing to delete ScT because I consider that one to be the hardest to keep active and seed at.

Anyway does anyone know the address, is it /del_acc.php?

Eytan
11-04-2007, 12:03 AM
.../delacct.php

AkaiDoresu
11-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Well, if email address will not be changed they wont probably disable it... consider giving it away, you have nothing to loose, and still have a great opportunity to help a lot other people.

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:04 AM
..../delacct.php (http://www.scenetorrents.org/delacct.php)

The requested page could not be found

:(

znik
11-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Just ask a mod there and he will take care of the rest. ;)

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Well, if email address will not be changed they wont probably disable it... consider giving it away, you have nothing to loose, and still have a great opportunity to help a lot other people.

lol I have my email to lose. I'm not giving my email away so someone else can use the account.

I'm not trading or giving away the account, When I was invited I promised I wouldnt trade the account etc so why would I give it away and risk my inviter?

ibnahmed
11-04-2007, 12:08 AM
u can change email today, and give it away in 10 days.

Something Else
11-04-2007, 12:09 AM
just dont use it.

zizo933
11-04-2007, 12:09 AM
give it to some one he relly need

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:10 AM

I wont be risking my inviter by giving the account away.

import_fighter
11-04-2007, 12:12 AM
just don't use it and it will delete itself, or pm a mod and see if they will delete it for you.

zizo933
11-04-2007, 12:12 AM
i had told you my solution

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:14 AM
i had told you my solution

lol 2 posts and you think I would give it away to you. no offence but that ain't gonna happen :frusty:

AkaiDoresu
11-04-2007, 12:15 AM

lol I have my email to lose. I'm not giving my email away so someone else can use the account.

I'm not trading or giving away the account, When I was invited I promised I wouldnt trade the account etc so why would I give it away and risk my inviter?

you dont need to giveaway your email(since you are giving it away are not a scamer).... this is not trading but giving away mate, and you won't brake any promises.

thetornado
11-04-2007, 12:17 AM
ok man i need it so much you an give it to me
and i will keep good ratio on it and will use it if you want to keep it on your original email no problem i willnt change the email
i can give you ratio proofs from TT or NB

supper
11-04-2007, 12:18 AM
u can at least share ur account with some one and he will take care of it with out given any email info and it wont get disabled many s*T runing btw iam not saying that coz i need it ok

_coder_
Logical thing to do would be to pm a member of staff and tell them you want your account disabled. Simple.

pro267
Go to their IRC channel and request staff to delete it.
Respect for deleting the account and not giving it away.

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:22 AM
End of Discussion, I wont risk my inviters account by giving my account away to some possible cheater/trader. I will ask a mod to delete my account, I didnt relize it would be this hard to get a simple answer lol

cheers pro267, I'm glas atleast one person understands why I wont give it away.

redcorvette
11-04-2007, 12:22 AM

+1 good advice..and dont give it away. an account is for you and you alone. no one else is supposed to use it. if you dontneed it, delete it.

exactly the thing to do. respect!

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:25 AM

+1 good advice..and dont give it away. an account is for you and you alone. no one else is supposed to use it. if you dontneed it, delete it.

exactly the thing to do. respect!

Exactly What I intend on doing, Can you believe some of these people, Too many times have I been disabled or something because I trusted someone with an invite, I'm not gonna be a hipocryte and give my account away after promising my inviter I wouldnt!

Cmon
11-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Why don't you just ask one of the staff on ScT?
should be easier than asking here for something related to your account

supper
11-04-2007, 12:29 AM

exactly the thing to do. respect!with all my full respact to u and to Beenieman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/beenieman-167473) but there is word call( sharing ) not (selfish)

if i have some food and iam full so what i should to do thorw it out in junk or try to find some one hungry?

i understand the Beenieman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/beenieman-167473) point and i respact that he dont wanna disapoint the inviter but iam not talking about this now

ADELA
11-04-2007, 12:29 AM
:fst:

I've gone back to Newsgroups and decided I no longer need my ScT account, Isnt there something I add to the address to get the account delete page or something?

pm me ur nick

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:32 AM

exactly the thing to do. respect!with all my full respact to u and to Beenieman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/beenieman-167473) but there is word call( sharing ) not (selfish)

Not sure what your saying but there are otherways of contributing to the community than trading/sharing accounts etc.

Personally I think I'm being very good by not risking my inviters account! Whats wrong with me respecting my inviter lol

Grind$oFine
11-04-2007, 12:37 AM
And at least deleting it opens up another spot for an invitee to get in...

Defy
11-04-2007, 12:39 AM
With an account of that caliber it is best to just have a mod delete it rather than risking yourself or your inviter. Too many people take such sites for granted and that's how whole communities get ruined. Sad but true.

Then again, if you had some RL friend that you could give it to, that would be nice. Of course if they screwed it up you could just go over to their house and smash their PC to bits. ;)

supper
11-04-2007, 12:40 AM
with all my full respact to u and to Beenieman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/beenieman-167473) but there is word call( sharing ) not (selfish)

Not sure what your saying but there are otherways of contributing to the community than trading/sharing accounts etc.

Personally I think I'm being very good by not risking my inviters account! Whats wrong with me respecting my inviter loliam not talking about u beenieman iam talking

about this (

exactly the thing to do. respect!) i dont call this respact i call it selfishness

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 12:41 AM
And at least deleting it opens up another spot for an invitee to get in...

Goodpoint!

Anyway I've pm'd a few mods/admin so should be done soon enough. I'm sorry I couldnt give it away but I respect the fact that someone not so long ago trusted me with an invite and I wont go back on any promises I made.

Plus account trading/sharing is risky for everyone involved and something I said I wouldnt do.

How do I close this thread?

Personally I think I'm being very good by not risking my inviters account! Whats wrong with me respecting my inviter loliam not talking about u beenieman iam talking

about this (

exactly the thing to do. respect!) i dont call this respact i call it selfishness

ok m8 np :D

amirji
11-04-2007, 12:57 AM

Close thread.

interested in news... would you be willing to help? i have everything, just dont know how to go about it....

Beenieman
11-04-2007, 01:05 AM

Close thread.

interested in news... would you be willing to help? i have everything, just dont know how to go about it....

I looked at tread tools and the option isnt there for some reason.

As for newsgroups u need a client and a news server, you would do better checking out the Newsgroups section here on FST for more information.

Nitrius
11-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Newsgroups? anyone wanna link me or explain me what that is all about?

ibnahmed
11-04-2007, 01:41 AM

I wont be risking my inviter by giving the account away.

yeah, i guess u are right

i met some traders who just trade for the sake of trading.

they trade an account and they may ask u that account back, it is like stock market. they wait for your trackers value to depreciate. lol

SgtMajor
11-04-2007, 01:50 AM
Just leave it alone, if it expires then sobeit, if not there might be a time when you need an app (most apps do not appear on NGs, I should know, being a NG junkie) and torrents are the best places for new apps.

As for everything else, NGs rocks.

Something Else
11-04-2007, 01:52 AM
What a waste of a thread :dabs:

redcorvette
11-04-2007, 02:01 AM

about this (

ummm...you are wrong there...aask any tracker staff if they want you to trade accounts and then if they say yes, come back to me and tell me to shut up. you can also call me selfish at that point. but till then, BACK OFF BUDDY!! I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Chewy
11-04-2007, 02:26 AM
damn, I wish I had ScT :(, was offered invites if I can pay for them... but I don't have any cash :(

JA
11-04-2007, 02:33 AM
Attention seeker!!

delacct.php

OR

PM a mod and say "Fuck you ScT up ya, disable me yippe yipee".

Now close this pointless thread.

I beleive.....
11-04-2007, 02:46 AM
FAQ

http://xs221.xs.to/xs221/07440/deleteScT.jpg

supper
11-04-2007, 03:18 AM
iam not talking about u beenieman iam talking

about this (

ummm...you are wrong there...aask any tracker staff if they want you to trade accounts and then if they say yes, come back to me and tell me to shut up. you can also call me selfish at that point. but till then, BACK OFF BUDDY!! I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!:huh:who said trade accounts here? u know NVM its ur openion and i got mine 2 have fun in file sharing talk

redcorvette
11-04-2007, 03:21 AM
ummm...you are wrong there...aask any tracker staff if they want you to trade accounts and then if they say yes, come back to me and tell me to shut up. you can also call me selfish at that point. but till then, BACK OFF BUDDY!! I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!:huh:who said trade accounts here? u know NVM its ur openion and i got mine 2 have fun in file sharing talk

giving away accounts = trading accounts...i dont believe in account sharing...yes invites is fine, but accounts no. ask any tracker staff if you can giveaway or trade accounts...they will say no, why? because an account is yours, it has your identity written all over it. giving away an acocunt is discouraged by all tracker staff.

ibnahmed
11-04-2007, 03:26 AM
Attention seeker!!

delacct.php

OR

PM a mod and say "Fuck you ScT up ya, disable me yippe yipee".

Now close this pointless thread.

+1

amirji
11-04-2007, 03:42 AM

Close thread.

I looked at tread tools and the option isnt there for some reason.

As for newsgroups u need a client and a news server, you would do better checking out the Newsgroups section here on FST for more information.

So only Mod can close topic.

I have client, and news server... but I need the last part of the process.. relating to 0-sec availability.... ?:unsure:

briand5379
11-04-2007, 04:35 AM
Just ask a mod there and he will take care of the rest. ;)
This quote is just plain common sense and sums up the answer to your problem. If that doesn't work for you then just don't go on and the account will be pruned in 42 days like most sites.