PDA

View Full Version : c4rypt0 Leaves Bitmetv Staff

Roark
11-04-2007, 04:40 AM
Good Riddance.

Hopefully tequilavip will follow him out.

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 04:42 AM
TequilaBitch Shud be the next :D

JA
11-04-2007, 04:44 AM
Just because they do the right thing doesn't mean their at fault...

Then again, TVIP does seem to take things a little to far and serious, but i've never really seen c4rypt0 in action, so i wish him/her all the best...

p.s Where'd you get this info from? Couldn't find it in the forums..

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 04:47 AM
Just because they do the right thing doesn't mean their at fault...

Then again, TVIP does seem to take things a little to far and serious, but i've never really seen c4rypt0 in action, so i wish him/her all the best...

p.s Where'd you get this info from? Couldn't find it in the forums..

His Namez been removed From Staff list :blink:

JA
11-04-2007, 04:56 AM
Doesn't mean he's left...

I've seen a lot of names go up and down around and around...

AkaiDoresu
11-04-2007, 06:06 AM
I would like to say a hot FUCK YOU BMTV STAFF, for banning me and calling cheater while I was using seedbox and have a proper screenshots proving that... Yea go get smart noobs ;]

Opppss I forgot, an innocent man has lost his inviting privileges as well. Learn how to admit mistakes and go get some life.

spark
11-04-2007, 06:08 AM
:cry: :cry: I'll miss him, he was so friendly...

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 06:16 AM
I would like to say a hot FUCK YOU BMTV STAFF, for banning me and calling cheater while I was using seedbox and have a proper screenshots proving that... Yea go get smart noobs ;]

Opppss I forgot, an innocent man has lost his inviting privileges as well. Learn how to admit mistakes and go get some life.

+1 to that :lol:
I think Bitmetv staff is getting pissed off just due to inhuman activities of TequilaVip :lol:
Even i have recently seen many threads,Innocent guys blaming him for taking away their invites or other privgs :yup:

_asd_
11-04-2007, 07:35 AM
c4 was a good guy, probably the best staffer @BMTV.

GoLDeN
11-04-2007, 07:44 AM
although he was the best of the fuckers there but he wasn't that good

predateur
11-04-2007, 08:14 AM

i think using seedbox is not allowed on bitmetv lol to buy upload credit :P

masterbat
11-04-2007, 08:53 AM
i dont see lush in sct staff .. so that mean she left too ??

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 11:39 AM
i dont see lush in sct staff .. so that mean she left too ??

lol thatz one old news :P

The Gladiator
11-04-2007, 01:20 PM

Yeah that's true, i know some people that get disabled because of their seedbox's.

thejosher
11-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Yay :D

Roark
11-04-2007, 01:47 PM
c4 was a good guy, probably the best staffer @BMTV.

I think some of you are confused. This is a fairly typical interaction with him: http://www.bitmetv.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=20573&page=2

To summarize: Demands someone prove a negative, and then bans them over semantics.

_asd_
11-04-2007, 02:44 PM
:O I just saw beachdriver stepped down too :(

ZedZedZed
11-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Doesn't mean he's left...

I've seen a lot of names go up and down around and around...
like Brandon :happy:

nikmash232
11-04-2007, 02:45 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who's he?

Roark
11-04-2007, 04:57 PM
:O I just saw beachdriver stepped down too :(

Her name was beachdiver. And :( here too.

(she's going by sandytoes now if anyone else was looking for her)

Nemrod
11-04-2007, 07:47 PM
BitMeTV= the worst staff in the galaxy, curiously except c4rypt0.
They do what they want when they want and how they want, just because they can and want.
They donīt respect anybody and do not give any reason never, and if in a rare case they do, itīs just humiliating users.

AkaiDoresu
11-04-2007, 07:47 PM

Yeah that's true, i know some people that get disabled because of their seedbox's.

Why do those morons call it cheating ? ;;

rvt
11-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Seedboxes are allowed. What is not allowed is users claiming a 300mb/s upload from a home cable connection.

Perhaps we're morons for not believing that home connection in israel are really that fast :P

djkamikaze
11-05-2007, 08:05 PM
damn.... hope they make tvip an admin now. ;-)

LoCo84
11-06-2007, 07:15 AM
well i i've heard a lot of people slamming the bitmetv staff, but i guess they have to be strict to maintain thier tracker as one of the best and fastest trackers around.

ZenFountain
11-06-2007, 09:55 AM
After the oink debacle I'd be leaving the bitmetv staff too :lol:

It takes a special kind of douche bag to proudly revel in being known as twat. The bitmetv staff excels beyond all others to that end.

angryghost
11-06-2007, 11:06 AM
he was a doucheface good things hes gone!!! tvip next!!!!!

Sylar666
11-06-2007, 11:53 AM
I did not know the guy. But for example ibslice was really a nice, helpful guy - I don't understand why anybody could talk low of him.

Roark
11-06-2007, 12:15 PM
I did not know the guy. But for example ibslice was really a nice, helpful guy - I don't understand why anybody could talk low of him.

Perhaps this post might help clear that up: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-banned-bitmetvorg-and-dont-know-why-203610-post2253520

He is better than most of the other staffers there perhaps, but that is not saying much at bitmetv. Not to mention he tolerates that behavior from everyone else, rarely having a word of criticism.

Anyone else think that it's no coincidence that right after c4 leaves, utorrent 1.7.5 and Azureus 3 are unbanned?

aysomc
11-06-2007, 12:47 PM
never had a bad experience with bmtv staff but then again ive only really talked to Q aka Ibslice and system and i didnt even talk to system about bmtv but he seems like a nice guy elsewhere so id assume the same is true for him on bmtv. why do so many people hate? ive used that tracker quite a bit as well as their forums from time to time and never had a problem or anything, i got warned once because i uploaded an x264 torrent under the category of the TV show it was instead of the x264 category but other than that no staff have seemed too mean. ive heard stories of tvip being mean but if you dont wanna get banned just do what i do and stay away from him until you're better known around there.