PDA

View Full Version : I missed Blackcats signups. Anyone have an invite?

Rotting99
11-04-2007, 05:45 AM
I have a Revolutiontt invite to trade.

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 05:47 AM
Man No one at BCG has invites right now!~

ConfigSys
11-04-2007, 05:48 AM
no invites BC

Rotting99
11-04-2007, 05:51 AM
well that sucks. I hope they get raided and a new site game site pops up.

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 05:54 AM

Shut ur fuck up and never say this shit for any site :angry:

Toufas
11-04-2007, 05:57 AM

grats you are a moron.

fazzy07
11-04-2007, 06:14 AM

You got it wrong. Actually you suck
People have been reminding everybody here since last week that its going to open for signups
You just dont deserve an acc there

Dr. Lecter
11-04-2007, 09:32 AM
U have ur account since 12/03 & u didn't use it 4 a long time...
what a great comeback u did....
keep on the good job.

tuning
11-04-2007, 09:48 AM
I have 10 invites, but they dont allow them......

raj3186
11-04-2007, 10:31 AM
:angry:
Hey Rotting, firstly u dont have any respect for trackers and now u curse BCG just becuz u were'nt able to signup? This is really sick!
U made a second mistake also, ie trading a revtt invite which is not allowed! If this is u r attitude, i hope u r revtt account will be disabled :P

man
11-04-2007, 10:37 AM
invite thre has been disabled

raj3186
11-04-2007, 10:46 AM
invite or account!

Rotting99
11-04-2007, 08:37 PM
:angry:
Hey Rotting, firstly u dont have any respect for trackers and now u curse BCG just becuz u were'nt able to signup? This is really sick!
U made a second mistake also, ie trading a revtt invite which is not allowed! If this is u r attitude, i hope u r revtt account will be disabled :P

Hey dumb ass everyone is trading invites from Revtt and to all you other losers who are holier than though. What good is a site if you can't get in? And I'm not on here 24/7 to know which sites have open signups or not.

Shut ur fuck up and never say this shit for any site :angry:

Fucking loser go take it up your ass from your daddy.

grats you are a moron.

grats your a idiot.

You got it wrong. Actually you suck
People have been reminding everybody here since last week that its going to open for signups
You just dont deserve an acc there

Well if you can actually get it through your thick head that some people actually are away from a computer sometimes for a week at a time then maybe you would realize no everyone can just sit at a computer and post on message boards.

U have ur account since 12/03 & u didn't use it 4 a long time...
what a great comeback u did....
keep on the good job.

Thanks I see you have quite a life there just posting on forums all day hero.

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I have a Revolutiontt invite to trade.

other than account trade, your only hope was get noticed by BCG mod and get help from him...he is generous, created an account for me.

i guess i am making u feel bad, sorry but it's just a suggestion to other who want to ask for blackcats account/invite.

btw, alike urs my 1st BCG account was purged because of inactive; if that makes u feel better ;)

P.S. please do NOT pm me about who is the mod.

EDIT:

if you are hoping BCG getting raided just coz u want new gaming site, not gonna happen. i advice u to try other game tracker as underground-gamer.com or bitgamer.com. they are often open...and for your own sake here don't say "raided" ever again...we hate that term :lol:

marksman
11-04-2007, 09:14 PM
ppl are acting so *holy* these days..am sure he didnt really mean that..n even if he did..its not like he made cut thro ur heart with a shainsaw or something..plus please stop saying in every single trading topic that trading is bad..just let ppl do what they want..please for god's sake! :S

ofcourse am gonna get flamed with that post but o well..

psxcite
11-04-2007, 09:27 PM
You obviously do not belong here. I would consider using Mininova if I were you. They have plenty of game torrents. This thread will follow you and with your post history, I doubt it will be purged anytime soon.

supper
11-04-2007, 09:30 PM
ppl are acting so *holy* these days..am sure he didnt really mean that..n even if he did..its not like he made cut thro ur heart with a shainsaw or something..plus please stop saying in every single trading topic that trading is bad..just let ppl do what they want..please for god's sake! :S

ofcourse am gonna get flamed with that post but o well..+1:):):)

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 09:40 PM
^^

i don't think people got mad because he is trading but because...

Saroman
11-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Lets control the situation ppl ;)

All are sensible enough..

Rotting - U needed Invite/Account to BCG , If you would have mentioned that in simple,sober tone and i am pretty sure rite now u could be browsing the site

Others - Why flame him when its no-one of our business, he didnt invite anyone of you (us) to post here, so may be anyone who wants to help him out can asks questions and rest of us lets keep it clean.

PS:- lol even my post was uncalled for, but thought what the hell..

Take it easy guys..