have tt invite
need waffles.fm invite

A very generous offer indeed...maybe to generous

Vitality
11-04-2007, 08:55 AM
have you gone nuts.............

aysomc
11-04-2007, 09:11 AM
i got an idea, i dont trade and i already have TT so how about you have a giveaway for the TT invite and when the guy who wins pm's me and lets me know he got the invite i'll send you the invite for waffles when they open them back up in a day or 2. pm me if you want to do this. :)

Dr. Lecter
11-04-2007, 09:12 AM
first of all there r no Waffles invites atm.
second - when members will get them they will be given here for free i'm quite sure....

PirateEagle
11-04-2007, 09:17 AM
waffles is not worth TT so don`t trade soon every member will have waffles invite so just wait for couple days :)

ibi23
11-04-2007, 09:20 AM
I also think PATIENCE is the best solution to this :ermm:subject

civeta
11-04-2007, 09:24 AM
i got an idea, i dont trade and i already have TT so how about you have a giveaway for the TT invite and when the guy who wins pm's me and lets me know he got the invite i'll send you the invite for waffles when they open them back up in a day or 2. pm me if you want to do this. :)

I'd like to participate in this event if you're going to do this. =P

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 11:25 AM
waffles is not worth TT so don`t trade soon every member will have waffles invite so just wait for couple days :)

:yup:

Saroman
11-04-2007, 11:47 AM

Idea seems nice..!!

If he gives away TT atm then he deserved Waffle :P

aysomc
11-04-2007, 12:21 PM
i was trying to get this guy out of his trading ways and help someone get TT at the same time but these guys had to come and fuck it up.

thebazzla
11-04-2007, 12:44 PM
i was trying to get this guy out of his trading ways and help someone get TT at the same time but these guys had to come and fuck it up. well at least you tried i guess some people just wont listen

dogie
11-04-2007, 12:48 PM
i was trying to get this guy out of his trading ways and help someone get TT at the same time but these guys had to come and fuck it up. well at least you tried i guess some people just wont listen

+1 that was great idea aysomc :(

yoyogi4
11-04-2007, 12:49 PM

I guess people are starting to ignore the WIAW thread and are starting to look for content only.

It's a good sign;)

darkseekers
11-04-2007, 02:17 PM
i was trying to get this guy out of his trading ways and help someone get TT at the same time but these guys had to come and fuck it up.

ok .. you win..
i'm gonna wait for the free invite soon.
thank you all for the offers...
thread close