PDA

View Full Version : fsce email

ADELA
11-04-2007, 07:08 PM
i just got an invite to fsce-scene anyone else get 1? i dont remember asking for one. so whom ever sent it to me ya think u can tell me why i was invite. and yes i pm'ed my inviter but no reply.

spark
11-04-2007, 07:19 PM
You have to pm Santa Claus....

YoYoY
11-04-2007, 07:19 PM
You have to pm Santa Claus....

good one :P

blackbird
11-04-2007, 07:20 PM
just dont click on it .. might be a XSS cookie stealer ..

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 07:23 PM
i just got an invite to fsce-scene anyone else get 1? i dont remember asking for one. so whom ever sent it to me ya think u can tell me why i was invite. and yes i pm'ed my inviter but no reply.

does/did ur profile page show email?

if you didn't ask for it and somehow it's there....discard it m8

nbo
11-04-2007, 07:25 PM
you mean phishing?
i dont think links can steal cookies...
there r enough staff here u ca ask.

itS0v3r
11-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Maybe one of your friends
There are some users that are having invites from the request invite thread

YoYoY
11-04-2007, 07:27 PM
i suggest to not open the link or even the invite
just delete or ignore it untill you know who send you it

blackbird
11-04-2007, 07:28 PM
you mean phishing?
i dont think links can steal cookies...
there r enough staff here u ca ask.

phishing is different ..

anyone can easily steal a session id if the site is XSS vulnerable ..

if you wanna click on it . copy paste it to a different browser and check

itS0v3r
11-04-2007, 07:33 PM
So who's your inviter
Pm me his username .

ADELA
11-04-2007, 07:50 PM
the email was good i signed up using a proxy.

BlueLabel
11-04-2007, 08:40 PM
sometimes fsce staff/admins send invite to good people they find at other forums
maybe you did something that make one of the admin there invite you

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 08:53 PM
sometimes fsce staff/admins send invite to good people they find at other forums

i thought so but his email addy does not seem to be public :unsure:

SgtMajor
11-04-2007, 09:19 PM

It would be even better if they did not allow account trading to take place behind closed doors, yet they don't even allow invites of their own forum to be handed out by others.

I'll let you make your own mind up what they call that.

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 09:31 PM

It would be even better if they did not allow account trading to take place behind closed doors, yet they don't even allow invites of their own forum to be handed out by others.

they allow account trade? :ermm:

mievmo
11-04-2007, 10:20 PM
hmm...

BlueLabel
11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
I think it's forbidden

mievmo
11-04-2007, 10:36 PM

And as i told u Bob... the members will decide that.. Acc GA or not.

SgtMajor
11-04-2007, 11:03 PM

And as i told u Bob... the members will decide that.. Acc GA or not.

Bob??

And as you have been told, Acc GA are equal to account trading, there is no difference in the eyes of the tracker, yet you as the admin condone that by allowing it to happen, otoh you do not allow invite giveaways or account trading of your own tracker.

Do you smell the scent of hypocrisy?

Maybe you would like to be taken seriously one day, but that day is a long way off for the time being.

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Atm, there is NO account giveaway at FSCE. Poll was made regarding this issue and...

POLL EDITED

so as you can see there won't be any in future either.

asafb
11-04-2007, 11:25 PM
squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360)
Not everyone needs to see what's happening in FSCE..
just like you don't know what's FTN has been doing...

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 11:34 PM

k sry changed.

i just wanted to assure others (FSCE non-members) that there is no such thing as account giveaway/trade @ FSCE.

SgtMajor
11-04-2007, 11:39 PM

k sry changed.

i just wanted to assure others (FSCE non-members) that there is no such thing as account giveaway/trade @ FSCE.

Name the day it was stopped, prob only yesterday, until then it was not only allowed, but condoned by staff, and some staff were the ones that gave away unused accounts of other trackers.

asafb
11-04-2007, 11:44 PM
k sry changed.

Name the day it was stopped, prob only yesterday, until then it was not only allowed, but condoned by staff, and some staff were the ones that gave away unused accounts of other trackers.
And your point is...

So you want to put fsce staff as traders/bad guys, altough they didn't conduct any giveaway of Any tracker in FSCE

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 11:54 PM
k sry changed.

i haven't been there longer than ~2 weeks to say how it was from the beginning. Neither i know the history between you and the mods/admin there.

But, if you are saying FSCE is bad place coz account giveaway was allowed (was it?), i ask u why are u here, in particular bittorrent invite section of this forum?

SgtMajor
11-05-2007, 12:12 AM
And your point is...

So you want to put fsce staff as traders/bad guys, altough they didn't conduct any giveaway of Any tracker in FSCE

You did account giveaways yourself, so be careful where you tread, and you are staff there. I'm sure you remember the post I made in your thread??

No - the point is hypocrisy, FSCE repeatedly stated no invite or account giveaways of their tracker anywhere, except by the chosen few, but allowed account giveaways within their forums, that is what this point is all about, they were therefore saying "do what I say, not what I do".

i haven't been there longer than ~2 weeks to say how it was from the beginning. Neither i know the history between you and the mods/admin there.

But, if you are saying FSCE is bad place coz account giveaway was allowed (was it?), i ask u why are u here, in particular bittorrent invite section of this forum?

It was going 2 weeks ago for sure, I only deleted my account last week, after discussion with MM over the future direction of the forum, and he suggested he wasn't going to change, so I removed myself from his forum.

If it has been stopped, then good.

Whereas this place is open about what it does, FSCE were duplicitous in the statements it made, read my reply above, I really don't care what a forum does, but when it says one thing and does completely the opposite hidden from view, that is what I was arguing about, not what went on inside.

If it has been removed, and no longer allowed, then fine, I can no longer use the hypocritical angle anymore can I?

mrnobody
11-05-2007, 12:36 AM
... I can no longer use the hypocritical angle anymore can I?

i can't tell u what you can use and what u can't, can i? ;) ohh boy, i wish :D

asafb
11-05-2007, 07:02 AM
You did account giveaways yourself, so be careful where you tread, and you are staff there. I'm sure you remember the post I made in your thread??

No - the point is hypocrisy, FSCE repeatedly stated no invite or account giveaways of their tracker anywhere, except by the chosen few, but allowed account giveaways within their forums, that is what this point is all about, they were therefore saying "do what I say, not what I do".

You guys really can't read don't you?
I'm not a staff member there, I'm just a VIP
Please know your facts before telling them..

Well, I prefered to giveaway my accounts which I didn't use instead of deleting, I thought someone else can enjoy those accounts more then me, If that's a sin, then I'm a sinner, You mustn't forget, It's only trackers and this is only the internet, You're taking it too much seriously for a guy in your age...

Fsce has changed their basic rules, No more account giveaways in any sort or color, after that's clarfied, anything else to complain about the tracker that I think you hate?

You made your point, FSCE's staff is the bad guys, happy?

11-05-2007, 10:00 AM
And your point is...

It was going 2 weeks ago for sure, I only deleted my account last week, after discussion with MM over the future direction of the forum, and he suggested he wasn't going to change, so I removed myself from his forum.

If it has been stopped, then good.

Whereas this place is open about what it does, FSCE were duplicitous in the statements it made, read my reply above, I really don't care what a forum does, but when it says one thing and does completely the opposite hidden from view, that is what I was arguing about, not what went on inside.

If it has been removed, and no longer allowed, then fine, I can no longer use the hypocritical angle anymore can I?

bro there is no account giveaways in FSCE u can let one of ur friends check the invite giveaways section rules it is the rule number one :D

and asafb is just VIP like any other VIP dunno why u think he is a staff in FSCE and finally i know that u attack us because i was trader but now i'm don't trade any more so calm down and PEACE OUT BABY !!! :P