PDA

View Full Version : Load your bittorrents here

macros
11-04-2007, 08:29 PM
www.acecampaign.com/torrent (http://www.acecampaign.com/torrent)

Grow the community....Will be adding more.

seppypom
11-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Wow, that is some description, that really makes me want to follow that link and sign up!

weenden
11-04-2007, 10:54 PM
dooh i clicked it

macros
11-04-2007, 11:35 PM
it's simple and clean. Load em up and share. yeah there are other bittorrents out there...I like finding new ones and helping them grow. That way, it's like having my own personal collection before the site gets too much information on it to sort thru it all.

Ænima
11-05-2007, 03:24 AM
Wow, that is some description, that really makes me want to follow that link and sign up!

yuh, it's called reverse psychology. i clicked! :w00t:

it's simple and clean. Load em up and share. yeah there are other bittorrents out there...I like finding new ones and helping them grow. That way, it's like having my own personal collection before the site gets too much information on it to sort thru it all.
I would actually stick with the well-established trackers because you can trust them. i am all for decentralization of bittorrent trackers (to avoid catastrophes like the raid of oink.cd, for example), but "finding new ones and helping them grow" implies that you do it often. Not a healthy practice, imo..

It seems to me you file-share for the sake of file-sharing. Ist mir wurst. I just want dem files!

... :w00t:

chillincool
11-05-2007, 03:59 AM
If nobody file shared for the sake of file sharing nothing would be uploaded at ftn :P

macros
11-08-2007, 05:13 AM
no one want to use