PDA

View Full Version : Bit Torrent

thcLee
07-16-2003, 01:27 AM
:huh: I usually use suprnova.org to find bit torrent files but now when I click on a link the web page says "Forbidden" "you don't have permission to access______ on this server" Anyone have an idea why this happens. Thanx in advance for your input. :D

stoi
07-16-2003, 01:30 AM
just try refreshing it a few times, they have different mirrors now with the site on so the one your trying to connect to might be down, if you refresh you should get another mirrored site though

stoi

thcLee
07-16-2003, 02:18 AM
ok i tried that and it just sends me back to the link page because suprnova.org stays in the address bar even after i click on the link, but now when i click a link it says the url cannot be found on this server, i get that on every link i hit

I'm_going_slightly_mad
07-16-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by thcLee@15 July 2003 - 20:27
:huh: I usually use suprnova.org to find bit torrent files but now when I click on a link the web page says "Forbidden"      "you don't have permission to access______ on this server" Anyone have an idea why this happens. Thanx in advance for your input. :D
When you have problems connecting to Supernova, go to http://top.slashtorrent.com/ and click on the Supernova banner.

I hope this helps.

Argh, Mateys! :pirate:

max0d
07-16-2003, 05:51 PM
Or clear out the page from your internet cache and try again.