PDA

View Full Version : Question to all the traders

Kyl3KK
11-05-2007, 05:03 AM
I'm just curious, since I see this everyday here, just a general question about trading, specifically to the "level whores".

Everyday I see "I have ScT with 1TB+ buffer seeking good offers!"

Now, lets say someone offered you an FTN account and an FSC invite, and lets say that the accounts didn't get disabled.

Then what happens?

"Have FTN Elite and FSC 600 giga buff seeking lvl10"

And lets say by the luck of the torrent gods, you got your level 10.

My question is now what? Are you completely satisfied that you are at the top of the level chain, even if the trackers suck compared to those you have traded away?

I just wanna know what it feels like, I've never understood it. I've always looked for quality and community before rarity, and thats probably why I don't trade.

I just want to know, at the end of the chain, when you have your UK-T, FTWR and E****, then what? Are you happy, or are you going to try and get another FTN if that ever gets to level 10?

Toufas
11-05-2007, 05:06 AM
they are just kids that want to say omg i am so underground i shit trains.

JA
11-05-2007, 05:07 AM
Then you get bored and leave...

Kyl3KK
11-05-2007, 05:10 AM
I was hoping someone like you would answer J.A. I've been meaning to ask this question for a while.

spark
11-05-2007, 05:16 AM
Then become an RTS staff...

SgtMajor
11-05-2007, 05:19 AM

:lol::lol: <looks for V2 lol> :lol:v2 :lol:v2

fazzy07
11-05-2007, 05:29 AM

That cracked me up

I have seen people trading UK-T here.
I dont know. Maybe they should make level 11 tracker with no name. Tracker with no name at all. People would go crazy over it

GhostRetired19
11-05-2007, 05:37 AM
Then become an anti-trader :lol:

nihility
11-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Then become an anti-trader :lol:

or realise youre too noob to trade, make a new fst account, put anti-trader as your title and start asking for free shit instead

GhostRetired19
11-05-2007, 05:48 AM
or realise youre too noob to trade, make a new fst account, put anti-trader as your title and start asking for free shit insteadiam not a anti-trader !!!

i want to say that ppl like spark (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/spark-175575) and other anti-traders they was (traders) b4 they bcome (anti-traders)
get it ??

spark
11-05-2007, 05:49 AM
start asking for free shit instead

... instead of trading the shit or making money of it...

or realise youre too noob to trade, make a new fst account, put anti-trader as your title and start asking for free shit insteadiam not a anti-trader !!!

i want to say that ppl like spark (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/spark-175575) and other anti-traders they was (traders) b4 they bcome (anti-traders)
get it ??

PF crew? new Egyptian? old one with a new account?

What is the point of calling me anti-trader when I am not?

Make you feel less guilty?

nihility
11-05-2007, 05:53 AM
start asking for free shit instead

asking for invites on public boards is hardly better than trading,
it will end up leading to another oink situation.
feds can come on here and pretend to be a poor kid whos brother is sick so they need a free bitmetv so he can watch shows, someone gives them one without knowing a thing about them and bam; site goes away.

anti-traders are annoying because they think they respect the trackers and all that, but when you think about it, theyre getting invites in a way that they arent intended to be distributed; on public boards.

btw GhostRetired19 i was agreeing with you but adding a point, i wasnt suggesting you are one.

Mister Moo
11-05-2007, 05:57 AM
when you get to the top you feel ultra 1337, then you do something stupid like review a "secret site" or mention the name publicly then you get kicked out of the hole and you see all your accounts get disabled because of one silly mistake...

spark
11-05-2007, 05:59 AM

asking for invites on public boards is hardly better than trading,
it will end up leading to another oink situation.
feds can come on here and pretend to be a poor kid whos brother is sick so they need a free bitmetv so he can watch shows, someone gives them one without knowing a thing about them and bam; site goes away.

ya, but you when you trade your own account with an other junki you are so sure that he is not a federal agent

GhostRetired19
11-05-2007, 06:00 AM

1st iam asian from phill
2nd bcoz i see thes (no trading for me) under your name

spark
11-05-2007, 06:03 AM

1st iam asian from phill
2nd bcoz i see thes (no trading for me) under your name

First you are a liar :)

Second you are an idiot since "no trading" is not equal to "fuck you traders"

nihility
11-05-2007, 06:07 AM
honesly trading is less risky than giving away, because at least in a trade, the person already has access to sites he could be shutting down, so theres more chance of them not being related to mpaa

im not saying all this because im defending traders, its wrong aswell as public begging, but i just think the whole 'no trading for me' is kinda over the top.
if you dont want to trade just dont
i dont see the point in the title to showboat the fact that you made that decision.

prescript
11-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I just want to know, at the end of the chain, when you have your UK-T, FTWR and E****, then what?

Then you log off, turn off the computer and go outside. Hello sunshine.

spark
11-05-2007, 06:15 AM
honesly trading is less risky than giving away, because at least in a trade, the person already has access to sites he could be shutting down, so theres more chance of them not being related to mpaa

tell this to the SysOps, mabe they'll elect you as the secretary of defence

im not saying all this because im defending traders, its wrong aswell as public begging, but i just think the whole 'no trading for me' is kinda over the top.
if you dont want to trade just dont
i dont see the point in the title to showboat the fact that you made that decision.

you do not see the point but I see it :) so just mind your own business :)

I do not see the point in your posts in the invites section? you do not trade or beg, do you?

GhostRetired19
11-05-2007, 06:29 AM
First you are a liar http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

Second you are an idiot since "no trading" is not equal to "fuck you traders"i am not liar spoil boy !!
you sed your not anti-trader but you have "no trading for me" under your name so you are a liar spoil boy !!
then kid dont use Inappropriate Language

spark
11-05-2007, 06:36 AM
i am not liar spoil boy !!
you sed your not anti-trader but you have "no trading for me" under your name so you are a liar spoil boy !!

How can anyone communicate with an idiot? :blink:

OK, you are not a liar you are just ashamed of your nationality...

Detale
11-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Okay now guys I understand more than most about the Trader VS. Anti trader issue, but why don't we all just take it easy here and watch the hostile posting or I will have to close and trash the thread. Personally I love this debate but lets keep it a debate and not a full on cursing match. Thanks guys

nihility
11-05-2007, 06:41 AM
lol ive tried to keep my posts pretty civilised with just my opinions etc but some people can't seem to have a discussion without turning it into a battle

Artemis
11-05-2007, 06:45 AM
I knew that this would descend into the usual accusation fight that usually happens, with the traders saying that anti traders used to be traders, yes there are a group of morons who have smuggly got what they want and now say trading is bad. And there are people here who profess to be anti traders and in fact trade in pm. Then there are people who respect the trackers wishes and often know staff at the trackers and realise that trading endangers the community, trading an a/c leaves the question of who actually controls the a/c, do RIAA/MPAA spies have it now ?
I am against trading but I simply try and show people there is another way.
The other thing which is interesting is that the Level 10 trackers are that because they have closed their invite system to stop trading in their invites. They are smaller community based sites that do not wish to be invaded.
Another interesting thing is that those who simply trade for the 'status' and want the fastest site will be sadly let down by the 'community' sites, they don't have 1337 pre times or even as much content as the 0day sites and are more about the forums and community of the site.
So as I have said before what is the point of trading for these sites? If you don't participate they are pointless, if you are after the latest content, there are others which will suit you far better, is it simply a red flag to a bull because they have closed invites ?
You can't even brag on public forums if you are a member because this is a banning infraction so again the point is ?
Trading is all about getting what you want anyway you can and not respecting the rules or wishes of the trackers that you belong too, trading for the community sites is odd because they don't want traders, and if you are found to be one it will be an instant ban.
If you are patient and make friends and become a good member in the communities that you belong to then the invites will come your way easily and because people want you to have them because you will be a valuable member to the community, and in the end after you have downloaded x number of files 2mins after pre then that becomes boring and it is the community that is important anyway.

Detale
11-05-2007, 06:49 AM
I trade. I beg. I give. I sell. I buy. I whore. I leech. I seed. I pimp. I lie. I do whatever I want and nobody does anything about it.

Apparently you spam and I've done something about it!

Green Goblin
11-05-2007, 06:56 AM
I trade. I beg. I give. I sell. I buy. I whore. I leech. I seed. I pimp. I lie. I do whatever I want and nobody does anything about it.

Detale for president you get my vote mate.

being against trading does not mean you are a anti trader wake up ppl.

spark
11-05-2007, 06:58 AM
being against trading does not mean you are a anti trader wake up ppl.

This the best of what I've read this morning :)

GhostRetired19
11-05-2007, 07:00 AM
i am not liar spoil boy !!

How can anyone communicate with an idot? :blink:

OK, you are not a liar you are just ashamed of your nationality...

hahaha spoil mamas boy
jus see this pic :lol:

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2717/ddddvd9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

now you see how liar you are :lol:

2nd iam proud of my nationality and i put a flag
you are the one who ashamed of his nationality :lol:
if your not ashamed put the flag and dont be ashamed every human have to be proud of his nationality

Toufas
11-05-2007, 07:06 AM
ok this is my lvl 11 tracker.
you wont be able to get in, its only for me.
http://xs121.xs.to/xs121/07451/lulz.JPG (http://xs.to)

spark
11-05-2007, 07:07 AM
:slap:

KSA
11-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Me me me http://honeysideup.bloggage.com/smilies/excited.gif

I want to join ur lvl 11, hmmm and ill give u lvl 12 invite!

Idiot ...

asafb
11-05-2007, 07:50 AM

I understand you bro

GhostRetired19 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/ghostretired19-182152) you're truly an idiot,You're accusing him like a little girl, "You're an idiot","no, you are"

I hate those kind of people, grow up!!
And i didnt understand why you're calling him a liar?(this is the way to write it)
because he didn'y lie all the damn thread :yup: :frusty::frusty:

I'm not trading myself, but It doesn't mean I'm an anti-trader

Grind$oFine
11-05-2007, 07:52 AM
"Trader" ... "Anti-Trader"
Labels are for soup cans! :P

Can't we all just be friends. :cry:

spark
11-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Me me me http://honeysideup.bloggage.com/smilies/excited.gif

I want to join ur lvl 11, hmmm and ill give u lvl 12 invite!

Idiot ...

Nothing for you trader :lol:

I understand you bro

GhostRetired19 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/ghostretired19-182152) you're truly an idiot,You're accusing him like a little girl, "You're an idiot","no, you are"

I hate those kind of people, grow up!!
And i didnt understand why you're calling him a liar?(this is the way to write it)
because he didn'y lie all the damn thread :yup: :frusty::frusty:

I'm not trading myself, but It doesn't mean I'm an anti-trader

Thank you asafb :)

They just do like to admit that "I do not trade" is not the same as "I hate traders"!

I have many close friends who trade!

"Trader" ... "Anti-Trader"
Labels are for soup cans! :P

Can't we all just be friends. :cry:

Everyone wants to be your friend if they knew that you.........do not trade :P

fazzy07
11-05-2007, 08:59 AM
I want that level 11

I can give you my TV, my old Refrigerator and some dead rats lying around

They all come with mail.

Seriously I have friends who are traders as its their way of climbing the ladder. There is no enimosity and we can all live in harmony

So anyone interested in my trade.

Polarbear
11-05-2007, 09:21 AM
there's a secret tracker that (thank god) nobody of the traders here knows. it has 1.800 members. 80% of them has high speed servers and direct scene access.

the members are mainly ex scene who left their groups for some reasons.
they up releases before it gets on the scene servers.

uk-t is easy to get in compared to this.
they don't even know how to spell invites.

it's called mango. insider know what i'm talking about.

i know that members are here at fst, but they would never post about it.

i once asked someone for the url and he just laughed at me.

i know someone in another forum who's a member. he told me that this is the only bt tracker that is respected by the scene, because there are so many "veterans" there.

fazzy07
11-05-2007, 09:25 AM
there's a secret tracker that (thank god) nobody of the traders here knows. it has 1.800 members. 80% of them has high speed servers and direct scene access.

i know someone in another forum who's a member. he told me that this is the only bt tracker that is respected by the scene, because there are so many "veterans" there.

Polarbear you got me interested

Please look at my awesome trade

I want that level 11

They all come with mail.

Seriously I have friends who are traders as its their way of climbing the ladder. There is no enimosity and we can all live in harmony

weenden
11-05-2007, 09:28 AM
i dont trade ever

Polarbear
11-05-2007, 09:30 AM

I want that level 11

They all come with mail.

fazzy, sorry i'm not a mango member (yet), but it's my dream:wub:

damn, i should never have talked about this tracker. they really don't need publicity.

wildseed
11-05-2007, 09:33 AM
I WILL KEEP SURFING FOR THE MOMENT...:cry:

fazzy07
11-05-2007, 10:18 AM

damn, i should never have talked about this tracker. they really don't need publicity.

Polar I was just kidding
You know me mate
I am quite happy with what I have. Don't want to be anymore elitest

Polarbear
11-05-2007, 10:26 AM

Polar I was just kidding
You know me mate

nm fazzy.

if any mango member reads this, please pm me. i will give you some good reasons to invite me.

GhostRetired19
11-05-2007, 10:31 AM
They just do like to admit that "I do not trade" is not the same as "I hate traders"!

ooooh
are you sure ???
so you dont hate traders
how about thes one

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/3108/ghghsd1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

spark
11-05-2007, 10:34 AM
:wacko:

GhostRetired19
11-05-2007, 10:34 AM

ooooh
are you sure ??? :ermm:
so you dont hate traders
how about thes one :rolleyes:

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/3108/ghghsd1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

JA
11-05-2007, 10:37 AM
I really don't get you spark...

You seem like the idol FST user, always reporting spam posts non stop, about 200 +.

And here you are spamming, not once, not twice, but more than three times on various occasions...

Whats the deal buddy?

Report spam = The new way to increase post count?:lol:

spark
11-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Anyone here speaks Arabic or Pilipino language or whatever language that idiot speaks?

You seem like the idol FST user, always reporting spam posts non stop, about 200 +.

And here you are spamming, not once, not twice, but more than three times on various occasions...

Whats the deal buddy?

:lol:

I'll become a crazy not only spammer if this idiot continues reading English from right to left!

Do make me angry or I'll trade my SweDVDR account :P

Detale
11-05-2007, 10:46 AM

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/pics/professors/mango-chris_kattan.JPG??????

spark
11-05-2007, 10:52 AM

Whats the deal buddy?

Done :) check the report section :lol: sorry :fst:

JA
11-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Opps ;)

spark
11-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Edit: misunderstanding...

Shando
11-05-2007, 11:06 AM
hummmm good question , but iam not trading to get lvl 10 or the hight lvl , i trading

coz i need some things i need and when i get this tracker i need i will stop trading

thats not mean iam will be Anti-Trader like alot of ppl who get what they want and they transformed themselves to Anti-Trader to protect themselves .

and i dont be exhibitions for trader or trading .

and what about you spark what is your problem withe this ppl , i see you have a lot of hostilities in the recent period r u like this or some one told you to do this ?!

spark
11-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Edit: never mind, I am done here..

Artemis
11-05-2007, 11:15 AM
a serious debate becomes that much harder with most posters mangling the english language, some of these posts are barely decipherable............

Polarbear
11-05-2007, 11:22 AM

are you a member there detale? if yes i would really like some further information. i'm not asking for an invite, cause i know that's impossible. just some info.

mrnobody
11-05-2007, 01:00 PM
being anti-trader or a trader is not good enough reason to argue with/ hate/dislike/ someone....just my though.

And, i think people trade...

A. To help friends: even though this is rare case for trade, i have seen people giving away their unused account to friends they trust or people on board like FST.

B. Curiosity is a killer: it's very hard to wait to get to the top level and be "elite" so the easy way to get up is bufffer up ur account and trade.

C. Getting banned from a tracker (say because of badmouth or say even trading) a user likes is major reason of trade. Banned users hate the staff so bad that he will use every mean to get back in. Especially, when a user gets banned without "realizing the guilt" or without mods helping him to realize his fault...he will get into the same tracker 1000 times more.

But since i am on both sides (as my sig says) so it would be unfair if i did not address the other side.....trade haters...

A. i think most people who hate trading do so because trading ruins their chance of getting into the tracker. Why? very few people make high lvl tracker giveaway if they can get something in return, plus + because of traders (which is considered bad) staff or site are more defensive. And, will make harder invite system, ban existing users for single mistake. The way, trade hater see is....world would have been whole lot better without trade.

P.S. i don't hate either side...except those who say something and do another. Ex. those users who trade in past and badmouth traders today fall under my dislike category.

PS2. Ops sorry for purple but i am liking this color in this board :)

KSA
11-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Nothing for you trader :lol:

:angry:

KSA is NOT a trader, Spark you've been credit with un removable infraction.

psxcite
11-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Like anything of value, people will trade it for something else they want more. It's just human nature. Trading takes place everywhere- from preschoolers trading lunch items, to the elderly trading medication :). We know this and accept it.

The point of FST was to bring people together to exchange ideas on various subjects related to our favorite hobby - filesharing. And in the process, hopefully build friendships with your fellow filesharers. Unfortunately, it appears the forum has degenerated into a place known exclusively as "somewhere to trade and get invites".

So please excuse the animosity of those individuals who express their concerns regarding the trading of accounts and invites. It's nothing personal. They simply have the best interests of this excellent forum and the security of their trackers in mind.

spark
11-05-2007, 01:32 PM
:angry:

KSA is NOT a trader, Spark you've been credit with un removable infraction.

:lol:

KSA is an undercover anti-trader :happy:

Me <3 KSA

durex
11-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Polar I was just kidding
You know me mate

nm fazzy.

if any mango member reads this, please pm me. i will give you some good reasons to invite me.

I will be pleased to invite you, but the only mambo place i know is this one

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7326/mambodu9.jpg

:cheers:

ibnahmed
11-05-2007, 01:47 PM
yeah, the only thing u want have ftwr or uk-t is just to show off or participate in their good communities and show off.

KSA
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM
nm fazzy.

I will be pleased to invite you, but the only mambo place i know is this one

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7326/mambodu9.jpg

:cheers:

Gimme one invite to this kaffe, and ill give u one to this cafe

http://www.housefm.com/CafeMamboCD2006_main_00.jpg

Let's MAMBO it :P

nihility
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
mambo?
he said mango...
but it sounds like a fake hype story to me :P

spark
11-05-2007, 02:04 PM
mambo?
he said mango...

Yes, he ment this one

http://www.akumalvacations.com/images/restaurants/mangocafe.jpg

nihility
11-05-2007, 02:07 PM
lol imagine a whole bunch of scene veterans hanging out in Mango Cafe trading warez

silhoutte
11-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Never traded, nor an anti-trader. But the answer to your question is quite simple.

Once you got f**r, ftn, uk-t ad all that, you already got everything. I mean you can trade for any other tracker. May be all think the same.

Now the reality: I know a guy who had every higher levels in that thread but never used them. Within a month he lost them trading for lower levels cause he thought the same as you said what everyone would feel after getting those higher levels. Now he quit trading as he is bored of doing it again, and when i asked he said he is happy with all those tl, scc, pisexy....

So, i guess, the ex-traders (not using the term anti-traders :lol:) here might have the same experience. I met many other ex-traders, some of them uploading in some trackers like sct, some others in pursuit of sceneaxx, and finally ah! the excitement is over like what JA told.

Detale
11-05-2007, 02:13 PM
are you a member there detale? if yes i would really like some further information. i'm not asking for an invite, cause i know that's impossible. just some info.

If I was I couldn't say right??

durex
11-05-2007, 02:17 PM
mambo?
he said mango...
It's alike :lol:

nihility
11-05-2007, 02:26 PM
mambo?
he said mango...
It's alike :lol:

What?
Are you making a grammer correction? In this context, im pretty sure 'like' is correct. :shifty:

Polarbear
11-05-2007, 02:57 PM

yes you are right. sorry for talking about it in public.
but it is the only tracker i'm interested in.

i was thinking about making a request thread, but i don't want my possible inviter to be disabled.

i just want it sooo much. i was lucky enough to see a screenshot of their xvid section recently.

most of the popular titles (e.g. american gangster dvdscr) had negative pretimes. :w00t:

i will get it some day and then i will laugh at people posting funny pics.

mrnobody
11-05-2007, 03:25 PM

yes you are right. sorry for talking about it in public.
but it is the only tracker i'm interested in.

i was thinking about making a request thread, but i don't want my possible inviter to be disabled.

i just want it sooo much. i was lucky enough to see a screenshot of their xvid section recently.

most of the popular titles (e.g. american gangster dvdscr) had negative pretimes. :w00t:

i will get it some day and then i will laugh at people posting funny pics.

sounds interesting. i never heard of this tracker.

i hope the tracker is not just about rarity rather about content as well. But, i doubt if the content is that good...then u said they have ex-scene releasers...so may be it is. However, i still bet they have few leechers. somebody prove me wrong please :)

P.S. if there are any mango officials here i guess they are getting quite mad.

Polarbear
11-05-2007, 03:57 PM
However, i still bet they have few leechers. somebody prove me wrong please :)

as far as i know they have no ratio system. it's more like a free download area for everyone.

in fact i learned they got rid of ratios long before ftn. maybe ftn got the idea from them, but this is speculation.

anyway i better stop talking about it, because this will reduce my chance of getting in someday :wub:

mrnobody
11-05-2007, 04:02 PM
However, i still bet they have few leechers. somebody prove me wrong please :)

as far as i know they have no ratio system. it's more like a free download area for everyone.

in fact i learned they got rid of ratios long before ftn. maybe ftn got the idea from them, but this is speculation.

anyway i better stop talking about it, because this will reduce my chance of getting in someday :wub:

that makes me even more curious....i would like to hear more ;)

Detale
11-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Well I am a member of a super secret tracker like that with no ratio or anything Its called
Http://OldNuts.UK (http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/C-4C/pwned-haha.jpg) Check it out. I just invited squirr3l anyone else want an invite??

spark
11-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Nice review Detale :lol:

nbo
11-05-2007, 04:46 PM
then they do something called "retire".
i personally have a very meaningful use for getting rare trackers which i dont think anyone else does, i get them because with level 7-10 i trade for something that i would pay for so im actually saving money (i wont explain).
btw- for personal use, i use these: TL mostly, tvtorrents, swebits, bitme, and used oink, still looking for a real alternative.

blackbird
11-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm just curious,

they are just curious too i guess .. :mellow:

http://www.mroblivious.com/lesson1curiosity.gif

KSA
11-05-2007, 06:25 PM

Hey Polarbear, no offend bro, but i think u r faking this story, or maybe someone lied on you, let's talk about facts here.. kay, i know mango i know banana which is a secret tracker bla bla, no one really know, so paste the prove here, or PM it to me, and believe me, i am not even interest in it, since i don't believe it exist in first place.

I know group of asses creating fake trackers, with NO content, only a front page, then trying to talk about it here or in any other forums then hype it and over-rate it, so they can get high lvl trackers from distributing this fake page.

It doesn't make sense i know, but some fools r falling into this trap :yup:

spark
11-05-2007, 06:36 PM
KSA, pm me I'll invite you to a grocery...

Polarbear
11-05-2007, 06:41 PM
...i know banana which is a secret tracker

yeah, banana! this is the rarest. can i have an invite? :happy:

i can't really believe that some people took the bullshit i wrote serious.

:glag:

:fst:

:tease:

edit: three people pmed me for the screenshot. hi squirrel! (lmao)

KSA
11-05-2007, 06:45 PM
I knew it ...

LOL :D

KSA, pm me I'll invite you to a grocery...

I am an Anti-Grocery, change ur offer to a restaurant invite, then ill think abut it :lol:

SgtMajor
11-05-2007, 06:50 PM
...i know banana which is a secret tracker

yeah, banana! this is the rarest. can i have an invite? :happy:

i can't really believe that some people took the bullshit i wrote serious.

:glag:

:fst:

:tease:

edit: three people pmed me for the screenshot. hi squirrel! (lmao)

Bwahahahaha, fukkin idiots.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_16_27.gif

prescript
11-05-2007, 07:11 PM

I forgot to add spam. My bad.
The whole point of my post was puckish satire of the current topic, which is ridiculous.

KSA
11-05-2007, 07:16 PM
U let SgtMajor laugh, that's a good thing ...
At least u make someone happy ;)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaah

spark
11-05-2007, 07:17 PM
I have 2 mango invites for trade, offers?

KSA
11-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Buffered banana acct, u can't say NO!

spark
11-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Buffered banana acct, u can't say NO!

Add some apples and we'll have a deal....

Patriot foreve
11-05-2007, 07:37 PM

Bad Boy ,Bad Boy

What your gonna do

What u r gonna do when PF come for you ?

Side note: Don't try to include me in your shitty posts because believe me you don't want to piss me off because you mayn't be able to handle it's consequences besides i don't have much time for you as i have alot of things in RL to care about now

Defy
11-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Why the hell does a thread asking a simple question turn into a flame fest? Lol. FFS the internets has more drama than high school and raves combined! :P

I'm amused.

KSA
11-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I think u made PF mad, coz u r asking for more apples for ur mango invites!

spark
11-05-2007, 07:44 PM

Bad Boy ,Bad Boy

What your gonna do

Side note: Don't try to include me in your shitty posts because believe me you don't want to piss me off because you mayn't be able to handle it's consequences besides i don't have much time for you as i have alot of things in RL to care about now

I am not going to replay in public for your own sake!

KSA
11-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, don't reply here Spark... we don't need scandals! :rolleyes:

Skiz
11-05-2007, 07:54 PM

Bad Boy ,Bad Boy

What your gonna do

Stop with the idle threats and grow up. :dabs: