PDA

View Full Version : hey did anyone win

weenden
11-05-2007, 09:24 AM
there was a post in giveaways for a level nine f** giveaway had 2 to give so he said well anyone win or what ,i no it wasnt me but then again im a sucker on those giveaways caus i want one bad
crazypic said
lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY
ok i am feeling generious right now so the topic says it all. Some rules:

1) no PM only paste here
2) follow rule #1
3) other than rule 1 and 2 no rules

Tell me why u deserve a invite. No restirctions on who i might give a invite to. Everyone has a good ratio or speed they can come up with so those are worthless. I want some major ass kissing here. Tell me about how you are dieing of cancer and you last wish on earth is to have free leech. The most creative post wins.

EDIT

In the sprit of giving I will also add a second invite to this giveaway, to the person who posts the sexiest picture of their girlfriend or them self if they happen to be FEMALE holding a sign saying "FTN owns my ass"

GoLDeN
11-05-2007, 09:54 AM
wtf does this mean dude ?

Skiz
11-05-2007, 02:17 PM

It means exactly what it says, "did anyone win"?

silhoutte
11-05-2007, 02:25 PM
lol, Does only the one who got the invite need to post the reply or you want to know who didn't? Then i answer.

mrnobody
11-05-2007, 03:14 PM
last thing i heard from him was that he had eliminated applicants to two...i have no idea who they are. But i pm'ed him this morning...coz i am too curious who is the winner is :D

Anyways, good luck in being two of the nominee ;) coz i think he has two different invites (one for FTN for sure, other one idk what it is).

this means ur priv are disabled.

ose
11-05-2007, 04:03 PM
squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/squirr3l-179360) I see you made your way to two awesome trackers starting with f ..

nice one :)

mrnobody
11-05-2007, 04:17 PM
squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/squirr3l-179360) I see you made your way to two awesome trackers starting with f ..

nice one :)

thanks m8

Totti
11-05-2007, 04:20 PM
congrats squirr3l on joining those two wonderful trackers :) btw i'm also interested in knowing who the winners are that giveaway seemed a little dubious too me....

Defy
11-05-2007, 04:21 PM
I'd like to see the results myself. I want to know who the best "ass kissers" (per his rules) are on FST, lol. ;)

mrnobody
11-05-2007, 04:27 PM
I'd like to see the results myself. I want to know who the best "ass kissers" (per his rules) are on FST, lol. ;)

haha that's the reason i am interested too.

i heard i was #3 nominee...eww me= no ass kiss, me like spam though :rolleyes:

btw, i know christina (not sure if that's the right nick) had lots of post in that thread...but dunno more than half of his/her post at FST were from that thread.

P.S. is this another spam thread to help me accomplish my mission? hope it does not get locked till i get back :lol:

blackbird
11-05-2007, 04:48 PM
must be one of those fake giveaways..

Mrststyle
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM
congrats squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/squirr3l-179360) ;)..

weenden
11-05-2007, 10:53 PM
hope you got it squirel i have not been pm'd so i guees i have to cry again at another time doooh!

mrnobody
11-05-2007, 10:54 PM
must be one of those fake giveaways..

believe it or not it's NOT fake. You can take my word even though i doubt you will...just wait till the weekend at most n u will see.

hope you got it squirel i have not been pm'd so i guees i have to cry again at another time doooh!

i got it from somewhere else m8. and yes, crazypics still has not selected winner. so just hang on...and the best thing i can tell is...don't pm him yet.

weenden
11-06-2007, 12:24 AM
woo hoo still got a shot thx for the info squirr3l

mrnobody
11-06-2007, 12:46 AM
np

weenden
11-10-2007, 02:38 PM
im wondering still do i have a shot :):):) woo hoo cmon please gimme a shot

Brandon
11-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Wasnt fake, I know the acct which was offering them.

aysomc
11-10-2007, 04:52 PM

hey brandon do you guys at FTN mind when people do giveaways like this? im still not sure which trackers dont want invite giveaways here other than bmtv.

Polarbear
11-10-2007, 05:13 PM

very childish and arrogant giveaway imo.

Brandon
11-10-2007, 05:52 PM

hey brandon do you guys at FTN mind when people do giveaways like this? im still not sure which trackers dont want invite giveaways here other than bmtv.

I don't really promote any type of public transaction of any kind, but I'd rather it be a giveaway than a trade. I will severely punish those who give away accounts though, as well as those who invited them.. and possibly even the entire invite tree depending on my mood. FST also doesn't allow FTN account giveaways though, so that really isn't much of an issue.

Why quote me when you say that? It wasn't my giveaway, nor did I have any part of it.. :ermm:

weenden
11-10-2007, 05:56 PM
polarbear the original post created a lot of interest and fun i had fun does that make me arrogant i hope not i allways try to see some kind of positives and it give some of poor slocks a chance to believe and in my book there is nothing wrong with that whew

Polarbear
11-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Why quote me when you say that? It wasn't my giveaway, nor did I have any part of it.. :ermm:

Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to FTN on forums will get you banned.

from my understanding this rule includes giveaways (correct me if i'm wrong).

i quoted you, because i had the impression that you were informed about the giveaway and it happened with your authorization.
if that wasn't the case, i would like to ask you if ftn giveaways on fst are allowed or not?

@ weenden: yes it was fun in the beginning seeing people kissing ass, but when i want to see scatting girls (as posted by the thread starter) a ftn giveaway is not exactly the place where i'd look for it.

not mentioning rule 7 of fst btw.

Kyl3KK
11-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Yeah it says that in the rules, and I think thats why the man offering them is taking so long to pick, so he can choose someone he trusts. Theres more then one FTN person here besides Brandon, and I think if it was really a problem, that the guy would've been asked to lock this thread and/or be banned from FTN, so I don't think it's really that big of a deal.

Brandon
11-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to FTN on forums will get you banned.

from my understanding this rule includes giveaways (correct me if i'm wrong).

i quoted you, because i had the impression that you were informed about the giveaway and it happened with your authorization.
if that wasn't the case, i would like to ask you if ftn giveaways on fst are allowed or not?

I didnt authorize anything. I just happen to know who people on here are on other places and have a habit of keeping track of people's activities. It's what any father would do for their baby (ftn).
If anyone was to ask me "hey can i go give out invites to your secret tracker that puts security highly onto a public forum where everyone can see and anyone can probably get it?" I'd say no.
As I said earlier, I don't promote any public FTN transaction of any sort. I am however a realistic person, and I understand that rules do get broken. I also have a lot of things going on right now in my personal life (school takes a lot of my attention right now) so going after every single user who gives away an invite isn't something I really care to do right now. So let me try and answer your question as easily as I can. No they are not allowed by rules. Will I go after users who give them away? Probably not. Will I go after users who try to trade them? 50/50. Will I go after users who offer full ftn accounts with emails? Most definitely. The latter is also not allowed on FST and will get you in trouble, as well as the post deleted.

I hope that answered your question.

Polarbear
11-10-2007, 06:54 PM
I hope that answered your question.

it did, thank you.

mrnobody
11-10-2007, 11:22 PM
FST staff had already said NOT to start the topic related to "FTN:Kiss my Ass" thread. But then this thread was already created :P well perhaps locking it will prevent people from spamming and/or getting in trouble.

i disagree.

he intended to sound as if he did not have an invite. Otherwise do u actually think a fresh guy with 0 post would pop up and say " i am in good mood, so i giveaway ftn"?...i don't think so. Beside, it was a good way to cut off requests..n that is why i think he had some "weired sounding" rules.

also, the pic thing was for ADDITIONAL invite NOT ftn..which nobody qualified/qualifies coz all were photpshopped or faked.

pomfy
11-10-2007, 11:53 PM
did brandon just say you can trade ftn invites 50% of the time?

TheFoX
11-11-2007, 12:04 AM

NO!!! He said that he would 50/50 go after invite traders. In other words, he would spend 50% of his time chasing down invite traders but realised that to chase down 100% of traders takes too much time.

This is not to say that another FTN staffer would not pursue an invite trade though, so take it as said that if invites are traded, there is still a good 90% chance that it would be spotted and dealt with accordingly.

Anyway, all this is now m00t, since he no longer staffs there. On saying that, he didn't leave FTN unguarded, so beware.

pomfy
11-11-2007, 12:15 AM

NO!!! He said that he would 50/50 go after invite traders. In other words, he would spend 50% of his time chasing down invite traders but realised that to chase down 100% of traders takes too much time.

This is not to say that another FTN staffer would not pursue an invite trade though, so take it as said that if invites are traded, there is still a good 90% chance that it would be spotted and dealt with accordingly.

Anyway, all this is now m00t, since he no longer staffs there. On saying that, he didn't leave FTN unguarded, so beware.
Who is sysop instead of brandon?

TheFoX
11-11-2007, 01:42 AM
Who is sysop instead of brandon?

He who shall remain nameless.

mrnobody
11-11-2007, 03:15 AM
lol TheFox ;)

weenden
11-11-2007, 02:34 PM
well i had fun i did not kiss and ass or photo shop photos all in all i did have fun ...didnt win but i had fun trying as will i try again in the future