Recently i heard he is a cheater, trader and a scammer
although he is keep some ratio (about 0.7) maybe not cheat
but i don't like this people under my invite tree
can anybody give me some advice
what should i do maybe what can i do?:frusty::frusty::frusty:
thanks

spark
11-05-2007, 04:40 PM
pm the tracker staff immediately and do one thing!: "be honest and tell the truth"!

kaffeine
11-05-2007, 04:44 PM
If you have specific evidence (not only someone else's comments, but tangible evidence) you should report him in the tracker. It's never happened to me, but i've hear places like bitmetv see with good eyes that you're trying to protect the site by doing this (if not, please correct me as this is only my perception, not a fact). If you let it go and he is a cheater/scammer, staff will say you never did anything to prevent it, and your account will be disabled...

blackbird
11-05-2007, 04:46 PM
1, report to staff

2, next time invite people who you really know and trust

onlybtuse
11-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Thanks for advice to me
next time I will more carefully :frusty:

GoLDeN
11-05-2007, 06:14 PM
try to report him if u r sure if that as u say that u heard that he is ................ so if u r sure just report him

DV8type
11-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Well if you decide not to tell staff, if he does cheat then you will be linked to inviting a cheater

KSA
11-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah DV is right, better to inform the staff and be honest and say the truth as Spark advised u, otherwise u will warned for inviting a cheater, or maybe banned.

usersec
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM
I have a question kinda related to this:)

If you invite someone and that account gets disabled for inactivity would that get inviter into trouble?

spark
11-05-2007, 07:29 PM
I have a question kinda related to this:)

If you invite someone and that account gets disabled for inactivity would that get inviter into trouble?

inactivity? no :noes:

Artemis
11-05-2007, 08:02 PM
No spark , if someone you invite does not use the a/c and it is disabled for inactivity , it does not affect you. I have invited people to trackers that they simply weren't interested in, I even invited someone to OiNK and they did not like the tracker, but I have also invited a cheater to one site. The only advice I have to give is to know your invitees long enough to be sure that they will like & use the tracker , and also be as sure as you can that they are not a cheater.
Contact staff immediately if you have any concerns, why should you let someone else jeopardise your a/c's ?

Polarbear
11-05-2007, 08:10 PM
the situation is a bit tricky.

if you tell staff that he might cheat, they can not disable him. they could only pay attention on the user.

on the other hand if you inform staff and he cheats, it's still you who invited him in the first place.

so staff could say: it's nice of you to announce the cheating, but you are responsible for your invites and have to deal with the consequences.

so in my oppinion the best thing you could do is talk to the user himself and see what's going on.

djkamikaze
11-05-2007, 08:54 PM
if you tell staff that he might cheat, they can not disable him. they could only pay attention on the user. THEY can do whatever they want, it all depends on whether they feel you are trustworthy or not. I'd 100% contact staff at every tracker I am a member of.

MrVictorRivers
11-05-2007, 09:06 PM
ur kinda fucked. i dont invite anyone i dont really no...or atleast someone that i have seen around the forums....i needed a what.cd invite....and some guy asked me about a level 9 or 10 invite to a forum im a member of.... I laughed...! i dont even know enough about what.cd to even give up a level 9 or level 10.....but more importantly, this guy was a member here for about a month and only posted in invites section requesting more and more invites...you think i would let someone into level 9 or level 10 that i dont know...there are serious consequences and repurcussions for inviting cheaters....personally...if you dont do at least a basic search of the person...its your fault and you should pay....

plus, its best not to trade anyway....a friend is gonna give me what.cd....generally. ..if your a good person...it shows.....people respond to that....of your not a good person....well u dont deserve it anyways!!