PDA

View Full Version : Forever seeking F*N but never able to reach it

kadake
11-05-2007, 04:48 PM
i've read a million posts on many forums trying to seek the holy grail F*N, and seen many fall by the side with no luck.:cry:

the common answer is make friends and join that way, well there's the problem all friends are not members of F*N.:cry:

if anyone can clue me in to the perfect path to join the F*N community i would very grateful.

also to all the people who were in same position i am in, what was your magic trick to getting the entry key?:unsure:

there must be many memebers here who did manage it and i would like to know how they did it, (and i bet when you did get in, that was a good day :D )

spark
11-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I suggest you become an Anti-Trader, all of them have FTN invites and never use it because of the luck of trusty members :)

nbo
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM
sure, send me ur email, hell why not, ill give you 2

blackbird
11-05-2007, 04:53 PM
forever may not be long enough :rolleyes:

LIVE- forever may not be long enough :D

BRAKSO
11-05-2007, 04:57 PM
How can i be an anti trader ? no one give me a invite for i think i was trying to ask about ftn but they where laughing at me that nothing 4 free. I think that invitations and all p2p sites are made to be free. But many users ( in my opinion) don't understand that. Another thing which makes problems is that ranking of sites which makes that sites have price for place they have in that rank. All users say that they are anti trader but no one yet don give me invite for free invite for ftn or SCt they always want to trade =/ Spark give me advice :P how to reach ftn

spark
11-05-2007, 05:03 PM
How can i be an anti trader ? no one give me a invite for i think i was trying to ask about ftn but they where laughing at me that nothing 4 free. I think that invitations and all p2p sites are made to be free. But many users ( in my opinion) don't understand that. Another thing which makes problems is that ranking of sites which makes that sites have price for place they have in that rank. All users say that they are anti trader but no one yet don give me invite for free invite for ftn or SCt they always want to trade =/ Spark give me advice :P how to reach ftn

:lol: I am an Anti-Spider, you have to ask supper (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/supper-158428) he is one of the best anti-traders

No kidding: you must prove yourself trusty! I have 2 lvl7 invites since ages and I can not use them since I trust only two members here in this forum and both of them are members of that tracker (did not not mention the tracker for the sake of my inbox)

blackbird
11-05-2007, 05:07 PM
How can i be an anti trader ? no one give me a invite for i think i was trying to ask about ftn but they where laughing at me that nothing 4 free. I think that invitations and all p2p sites are made to be free. But many users ( in my opinion) don't understand that. Another thing which makes problems is that ranking of sites which makes that sites have price for place they have in that rank. All users say that they are anti trader but no one yet don give me invite for free invite for ftn or SCt they always want to trade

remember ,irc is your best friend when it comes to top level invites :shutup:

BRAKSO
11-05-2007, 05:09 PM
All my friends don't know what is Ftn they are computer n00bs so how can i get invite your opinion don't makes me closer to ftn . Anti trader means person who gives free or which is unpeasant for traders ?? :P Give me some real advice :P

civeta
11-05-2007, 05:13 PM
I'd love to become a part of FTN, but I do not know how to be come an official "Anti-Trader" also =P.

kadake
11-05-2007, 05:15 PM

:lol: I am an Anti-Spider, you have to ask supper (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/supper-158428) he is one of the best anti-traders

No kidding: you must prove yourself trusty! I have 2 lvl7 invites since ages and I can not use them since I trust only two members here in this forum and both of them are members of that tracker (did not not mention the tracker for the sake of my inbox)

how do i prove myself ?

do i show you screen shots of all my unused invites, ( i have only invited 3 people in the past 12 months, and they were family members)
But comments like this dont prove im trust worthy, it could be just aload of waffle, and as far as you and every other member of FTN, this holds no weight at all.

so im back with the same problem.

also as you pointed out, you only trust 2 members, so what hope do genuine people have,

spark
11-05-2007, 05:21 PM

how do i prove myself ?

do i show you screen shots of all my unused invites, ( i have only invited 3 people in the past 12 months, and they were family members)
But comments like this dont prove im trust worthy, it could be just aload of waffle, and as far as you and every other member of FTN, this holds no weight at all.

so im back with the same problem.

also as you pointed out, you only trust 2 members, so what hope do genuine people have,

- Use your imagination (I invited some1 to lvl5, I clicked refresh, he is a donor!)

-They are not my neighbours, I met them here, you have a chance to be the third....

civeta
11-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Well, looks like it is depending on a little luck =P. Thanks for the info spark.

spark
11-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Well, looks like it is depending on a little luck =P. Thanks for the info spark.

You need luck sometimes but you always have other options :)

You welcome

kadake
11-05-2007, 05:28 PM
thanks for all the feedback you are giving spark.

But i do think you need 95% Luck, 5% know how.

also if you had clicked refresh on some of my memberships you would have seen same result :)

BRAKSO
11-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Spark gives a spark of hope nick says everything ;] but it says that need to get that big luck

kadake
11-05-2007, 10:12 PM
any good recommendations for good IRC channels to continue my quest for F*N.

i have been hoping in all the irc channels i know , but not getting any where

BethCooper
11-05-2007, 11:48 PM
Dreaming of FTN, Dreaming of sct, My one and only dream is to be a member of Sct, Pathetic!
sorry to say it, but for gods sake kids, grow up, it's torrent trackers, is that really the dream of your life?
it's not just you of course, I have seen meny guys like that, and it makes me laugh, try to get a little bit of perspective in your life!

Allexandar
11-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Dreaming of FTN, Dreaming of sct, My one and only dream is to be a member of Sct, Pathetic!
sorry to say it, but for gods sake kids, grow up, it's torrent trackers, is that really the dream of your life?
it's not just you of course, I have seen meny guys like that, and it makes me laugh, try to get a little bit of perspective in your life!

Sad but true... ;)

WhiteWizard20
11-06-2007, 01:11 AM
hi kadake, i wish u the best for F*N. I'm in the same boat as u are.

aysomc
11-06-2007, 01:22 AM
i just came on here most days and replied to peoples threads and if i had any invites i would do a giveaway. i got all the sites i wanted almost at the same exact time, in about a 2 week span or shorter someone i knew gave me an invite to sct, then someone i didnt know at all pm'd me and asked if i wanted ftn, of course i said sure, then i learned that fsc had a fight club so i asked for an invite there (not in public) and was granted one since i had proved other places that i really am a huge fan of mma. i credit this to complete and total random luck and i think if you stay here for long enough its bound to happen, someone nice will notice you and help you out. so the best tips i have is be active, dont trade anything, dont giveaway accounts, only invites and only if the site doesnt state that giving away invites in public isnt allowed. hope this helps a couple of you, its never too late to change your ways and stop trading although if you've been at it a while it will take a bit of time to prove to people you really have changed.

mrnobody
11-06-2007, 01:23 AM
good luck kadake (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kadake-103854).

all i can say is what i was told at the beginning when i joined FST: "make friends". With lil squirr3l modification it would be...

Friends Reunited + Friends Made = Invites :fst:

the tough part is to figure out what "make friends" means and how to do so.http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/fst.gif

civeta
11-06-2007, 01:23 AM
Hopefully we all stumble upon this nice person to invite us there.. haha =P

raj3186
11-06-2007, 01:33 AM
any good recommendations for good IRC channels to continue my quest for F*N.

i have been hoping in all the irc channels i know , but not getting any where

IRC isnt the right place to lookout for and FTN /ScT!
From my personal experience,one you cannot get invites to these trackers easily, that too from forums like FST :no: .

Totti
11-06-2007, 02:34 AM
i am also looking for invites to these sites but you have to realize one thing the demand is huge and supply is very very very small i really do think that it is all luck i've seen people on this forum who have 90 rep points 500+ thread posts who asked for an invite to ftn fsc sct and on the other side people who have 50 posts and have an acc on these sites. All this talk about making friends is sorta like becoming part of the "in" group at school hehe they either accept you or you are never a port of them

codezero
11-06-2007, 02:37 AM
edit: nevermind ;)

mrnobody
11-06-2007, 03:27 AM
edited ;)