PDA

View Full Version : Kaspersky Internet Security 8

mr. nails
11-05-2007, 05:40 PM
saw that this was available so i figured i'd let everyone know. lol, i just upgraded to v7 and now v8 is out.

snowultra
11-05-2007, 07:30 PM
ya, im gonna get it soon. it should be faster than 7--hopefully

optimus_prime
11-05-2007, 09:13 PM
kis 8 IS NOT out :)

using beta software for security is risky business.

peat moss
11-06-2007, 03:31 AM

You mean Alpha , as it has not reached the Beta stage . :pinch: I don't have a problem with Beta software , Kaspersky is a very good product even at Beta . I'm just sick of the Blacklisted keys to be honest . :lol:

I apologize Optimus , I should say most of what I'v seen on the trackers is misnamed Beta . You just have to read the NFO to see before you waste a download .

mr. nails
11-06-2007, 06:08 AM

WoW, don't kick me in my balls mr. transformer guy. i'm just saying i saw it available. sorry for misleading u. i was in a hurry in posting. if one of these crazy mods would change the title to beta something to suite ur needs...

peat moss
11-06-2007, 06:16 AM

WoW, don't kick me in my balls mr. transformer guy. i'm just saying i saw it available. sorry for misleading u. i was in a hurry in posting. if one of these crazy mods would change the title to beta something to suite ur needs...

I don't think he meant to bust your balls , neither did I by the way . As I said I think a Beta from Kaspersky is better than quite a few other vender's finished products . Just my opinion of course . Just be careful its not the Alpha floating around . ;)