PDA

View Full Version : i am still waiting for lvl 9 (the best one) giveaway results

cristina1
11-05-2007, 09:38 PM
i do not want to spam,but the rules of the giveaway were not to pm crazyspic (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/crazyspic-180293).
this is why i started this topic. to announce that i am still waiting.
if i did a wrong thing i am sorry.

Allexandar
11-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I am waiting too :rolleyes:

CrAcK
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
i thought it was a fun thread and he didnt have any giveaways...

rovama
11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I guess he still don't decide yet, but i really believe he will :D

I'm still waiting too :)

PirateEagle
11-05-2007, 09:48 PM
i think that he fooled you all :lol: but i hope that i`m wrong

Eytan
11-05-2007, 09:50 PM
did anyone received an invite so far? i'm a bit confused...with all these thread concerning the giveaway...

cristina1
11-05-2007, 09:51 PM
i think he will give the invite. there are a lot of posts for it and it is hard to decide.

melatonin
11-05-2007, 10:00 PM
me the entertainer waitin too :D

Allexandar
11-05-2007, 10:17 PM
i think that he fooled you all :lol: but i hope that i`m wrong

Nah,i think that he's still looking for best person(me,me,me) :lol:

yoyogi4
11-05-2007, 10:47 PM
I thought you guys would be more sceptic noticing that this influx of new members with 5-10 posts doing TT and LvL 9 and all being from around Oct2007 Registration.

weenden
11-05-2007, 10:50 PM
i started a thread in the bit torrent page about the same thing guees will never no maybe we were scamed ........ugghhh not again im such a dooooh!

mrnobody
11-06-2007, 12:35 AM
be patience guys ;)

Crazy and i talked n he told me that he has an exam so he would decide by this weekend at most. But since i had too much time on my hand i helped him out lil (took me more than an hour) so i am supposing the winner will be declared by tomorrow or the day after that.

again, do not pm.

may the best man win :)

crazyspic
11-06-2007, 01:46 AM
i do not want to spam,but the rules of the giveaway were not to pm crazyspic (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/crazyspic-180293).

You are smart i will give you that. You didnt even fall for my trick when i PM'ed you to see if you would break the rules by responding back in PM. I gave squirl some criteria that i thought of today. Like he said there are so many people and non of the posts really did impress me. With that said i gave him some selection rules he went through all the posts and there are three people left that made the cut. I will take a look at those people and if i dont hate them one of them will get it. If i check there public profile and for all of them i see something i dont like i will alter the selection criteria untill someone passes.

mrnobody
11-06-2007, 02:03 AM
thehe i edited my post a lil while ago....though i was giving a bit too much info...without permission lol

btw, Christina, even though i didn't like u constantly repeating the same stuff in the giveaway thread "i am waiting/ i am not tired", i do praise what you did. It was quite cleverish of you....i certainly would have fallen for it.

Totti
11-06-2007, 02:25 AM
what are you looking for exactly with each user post when you say criteria (trading spamming number of giveaways) be more specific:D

crazyspic
11-06-2007, 02:38 AM
you are out of it a long time ago i told you.

mrnobody
11-06-2007, 02:41 AM
surprising enough, merely only 1 % applicant disqualified coz they called him "liar" etc. most people who called him so were already FTN members and thus were not applying themself.

i won't reveal much, unless he wants to.

EDIT:

1) candidate must have over 50 posts (dont want to give it away to a peron with sock puppet accounts that ask from multiple account to increase there chances)

2) Any candidate that sent me a PM is out

3) Any candidate who said i am a lair or suggest the giveaway was fake is out

4) Any candidate who other ppl said I should give the invite to (if they have so many freinds why dont they are have a invite from one of their freinds. There must be a reason or the freinds are sock pupets either way out)

5) must have posted over 500 words to the thread

~ 98% failed on last one lol

crazyspic
11-06-2007, 02:49 AM
there figure it out for yourself who is left.

Totti
11-06-2007, 02:52 AM
:( im no goody enough for you..... o well good luck to the winner really great giveaway :) hope everybody can make first posts like yours

mrnobody
11-06-2007, 02:53 AM
there figure it out for yourself who is left.

nobody will believe if i say who are those three. One of them has ~700 words but like 200 word in it is the famous F*** word :lol:

Totti
11-06-2007, 02:53 AM
he thought he was writing an epp for southpark maybe lol

redcorvette
11-06-2007, 03:53 AM
dang..i missed out on the 500 words one! didnt know it had to be 500...oh well..maybe next time! :D

Eytan
11-06-2007, 06:13 AM
surprising enough, merely only 1 % applicant disqualified coz they called him "liar" etc. most people who called him so were already FTN members and thus were not applying themself.

i won't reveal much, unless he wants to.

EDIT:

1) candidate must have over 50 posts (dont want to give it away to a peron with sock puppet accounts that ask from multiple account to increase there chances)

2) Any candidate that sent me a PM is out

3) Any candidate who said i am a lair or suggest the giveaway was fake is out

4) Any candidate who other ppl said I should give the invite to (if they have so many freinds why dont they are have a invite from one of their freinds. There must be a reason or the freinds are sock pupets either way out)

5) must have posted over 500 words to the thread

~ 98% failed on last one lol

lol; I qualify :P

cristina1
11-06-2007, 09:15 AM

You are smart i will give you that. You didnt even fall for my trick when i PM'ed you to see if you would break the rules by responding back in PM. I gave squirl some criteria that i thought of today. Like he said there are so many people and non of the posts really did impress me. With that said i gave him some selection rules he went through all the posts and there are three people left that made the cut. I will take a look at those people and if i dont hate them one of them will get it. If i check there public profile and for all of them i see something i dont like i will alter the selection criteria untill someone passes.

thank you for the compliment. i do not know if this makes me smart,but i think i can follow simple rules. you insisted on no pm and it was logic for me not to pm you. when you pm-ed me you did not say that the rules changed,so i did not pm you.
although i do not meet all the criteria i still hope for the invite. regarding peple that posted that they know me, you can be sure that i did not communicate with any of them. they know me from the time i was mod at that free inv forum i mentioned. that is all.
i probably shouldn't have posted "i am waiting/ i am not tired" so many times. that was just me trying to say that i am confident the giveaway will take place and people to see the giveaway on the first page. and the logical egoism to show that i am really interested in this invite. it is easier to be noticed and to have your post read more times if you are annoying. just not too annoying to make the other person dislike you.
this being said i will stay put and wait for a decision. i might respond to some posts thou :yup:

tralalala
11-06-2007, 09:59 AM
@cristina, as you said in the first post of the thread you wish not to spam.. Well, this hardly is generating useful posts is it? Be patient, if mister crazy wishes to give out his invite he will, if not, he won't. That's not up to me or anyone else to decide.

Any more threads like this will be trashes, they are pointless.