PDA

View Full Version : [ScT] invite for [FtN] invite

bluenowhere
11-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Well, I'd like to think this would be a pretty simple and fair invite trade, even though FTN is technically ranked a bit higher on the what invites are worth thread...but that's more so to do with the difficulty of attaining an invite, rather than each tracker's content, from what I've gathered. I think.

Anyways, I do have invites to a couple other trackers (not particularly exciting ones, but still) in addition to the ScT invite that I'd be willing to part with in exchange for an FTN invite, if just the ScT invite isn't enough.

So, if you're interested, PM me. It'll make me a happy gal :fst:

ibnahmed
11-06-2007, 05:32 PM
i think, those who have FTN have SCT already because SCT where all over the place.

but good luck.

GoLDeN
11-06-2007, 05:36 PM
sorry dude but there r 2 lvl between them its pretty hard u can try to get other invitation on TT for example it might help

civeta
11-06-2007, 05:44 PM
You might have made it harder too. I'm pretty sure FTN doesn't support trading =P. Nor does ScT.

raj3186
11-06-2007, 05:52 PM
You might have made it harder too. I'm pretty sure FTN doesn't support trading =P. Nor does ScT.
Not only FTN or ScT, there are many other trackers that do not allow invites/account trading.

Saroman
11-06-2007, 05:58 PM
^^^
I dunno any tracker that ALLOWS TRADING :O

Kyl3KK
11-06-2007, 06:03 PM
I've seen the same people on both ScT and FTN. So I doubt you'll get this trade unless its well buffered or something.... I dunno. Good luck though.

Peter North
11-06-2007, 06:14 PM
bluenowhere (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/bluenowhere-164803) why dont you, instead trying to trade for something higher (and in that case its a "no,no" trade).
And dont you open a thread giving away that invite, next time you ask for a free Ftn invite, and probably how knows, you get lucky...
And dont say that, there is to many threads asking for a Ftn invite, and none of them add luck, yes its true, but search how many of them giveaway one Sct invite...
Just a suggestion... :happy:

Saroman
11-06-2007, 06:35 PM
^^
lol ur Sig's funny (and yeah i am gonna have to agree with others its also disguesting to watch)

but ur previous avatar was funnier (if u remember ur prev one :D )

sorry for offtopic :P

Peter North
11-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Saroman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/saroman-165887) you dont forget it dont you...
I bet you got them jumping all around your head...lol

Saroman
11-06-2007, 06:43 PM
lol seriosly its not my fault :sick:

They were soo tempting :yup::yup:

organizm
11-06-2007, 07:35 PM
bluenowhere (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/bluenowhere-164803) why dont you, instead trying to trade for something higher (and in that case its a "no,no" trade).
And dont you open a thread giving away that invite, next time you ask for a free Ftn invite, and probably how knows, you get lucky...
And dont say that, there is to many threads asking for a Ftn invite, and none of them add luck, yes its true, but search how many of them giveaway one Sct invite...
Just a suggestion... :happy:

thats just the dumbest thing one can do.
And BTW: your sig is disgusting.

@bluenowhere: what do you want on FTN? I recently got _both_ FTN and ScT from a mate. Dude, really, if you have ScT (or even TL) FTN just sucks. (and IMHO TS-Tracker beats them all, although you cant really compare)

I'll probably keep it because its "rare" but there is really no need to hunt those invites... its just aint worth it.
My 2 cents.

spark
11-06-2007, 07:39 PM
And BTW: your sig is disgusting.

I agree! :yup:

Can you kindly replace it?

Kyl3KK
11-06-2007, 07:49 PM
FWIW, I love both ScT and FTN. They're both great.