PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway!

redcorvette
11-07-2007, 04:10 AM
2 Waffles invites!

Give me just one good reason why i should give you this invite. Let that reason be sad, happy, melodious or anything!

The best two wins. Let the giveaway..begin!

I will close this thread when it reaches 100 replies or when i find two winners!

//edit: Give me only one good reason!

//IF YOU PM ME TO GIVE ME PROOFS OR ANYTHING WITHOUT ME ASKING YOU TO, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

xJohnxSmithx
11-07-2007, 04:12 AM
I would like an invite.
i guess thats my reason
thanks

AkaiDoresu
11-07-2007, 04:12 AM
Hi I would love waffles invite... Why? Because I was always a good former OiNk member, helping people out as much as I could and well what else to say.. I was bonded to oink and I hope somebody can invite good old member...

Chewy
11-07-2007, 04:13 AM
OMFG

did they open?

Well my friend promised me a invite and he gave his away already :(

so basically this is my last hope(till like 1 month later)

help me please? :inlove:

Also have oink proof, if u want just ask :D

ea007
11-07-2007, 04:14 AM
nothing.

Tenth
11-07-2007, 04:16 AM
Well I love music it is my passion. I care about the community and do all I can to support it. I am a good addition to a tracker.

I really miss oink and could go on and on but I wont. :)

ohmboys
11-07-2007, 04:17 AM
can i have waffles please , i was a member at oink , and i just love music

HedEbiscuits
11-07-2007, 04:17 AM
I would love a waffles invite because I need my breakfast and can't have any bacon anymore!!! (rip oink) I also have a ton of music to offer the site, and my files are getting a bit dusty! Please consider me for this!

goysalh
11-07-2007, 04:18 AM
I have it now,good luck everybody.

redcorvette
11-07-2007, 04:19 AM
READ FIRST POST!! and plz edit accordingly!

Chewy, PM me plz

k_ichigo
11-07-2007, 04:25 AM
i miss oink :(

tiolewis
11-07-2007, 04:29 AM

ramola
11-07-2007, 04:29 AM
i would like an invite to waffles
bcz i heard that it rocks
since now oink is out of raffles
my passion for music needs stock
if u can spare one i'll be baffled
otherwise my great love will rot

redcorvette
11-07-2007, 04:30 AM
I want some waffles coz im hungry !!

I can send you proof of that ...

send me the proof! in PM

Poi808
11-07-2007, 04:30 AM
I grew tired of pancakes, and I just discovered waffles! Now I need my waffles everyday.:D

b2k03
11-07-2007, 04:34 AM
because i have in my computer 500GB of music and i want more
and i was a member in OinK

xtonart
11-07-2007, 04:41 AM
I would like an invite to waffles,please

bobbert1
11-07-2007, 04:47 AM
Hey, I'd like an invite because from what i've heard, it's the most promising replacement to oink
a great way to stick it to the man!:D

redcorvette
11-07-2007, 04:47 AM
Read The First Post Again!

k_ichigo
11-07-2007, 04:50 AM
my dog ate my waffles..

psxcite
11-07-2007, 05:32 AM
Nevermind. Already received invite.

ghostat2005
11-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Nice giveaway

May i request one plz if i still have chance

I want waffles because i was a good member in Oink :( , but no Oink again and i am music fan

Tnx in advance

stereonumeral
11-07-2007, 05:40 AM
i'm actually not sure why i'm responding because i don't want to act like a beggar around here. a few weeks ago i was posting offering to give out OiNK invites (as well as myspleen and tvtorrents), and then all of a sudden poof. i stumbled into stmusic, softmusic, and funkytorrents right away, but until one place shows itself as the end all replacement, i'm really just looking to expand my resources. no place will be as concentrated as OiNK was in music, apps, etc., so until then, i'd just like to be a part of whatever is promising to try really hard as a replacement.

SKGunners
11-07-2007, 05:42 AM
Well, I would really appreciate if you could give me a Waffles invite. First, I've never won any giveaway so this would be the first if I do. And everything has a first time. Also I am not a trader and I'm seriously planning to use the account wisely. Secondly, I'm a big music lover and I have a very diverse music collection since I listen to almost everything including rock, hip-hop, rap, punk, indie, metal, pop, jazz, etc. Thanks for your generosity. :)

redcorvette
11-07-2007, 05:46 AM
^ cmon guys..you can do better than taht...give me a good reason..if everyone gives me the same reason, its gonna be pretty crappy!

SKGunners
11-07-2007, 05:50 AM
LOL, what kind of reason do you demand, mate? The reason I gave was already honest and I didn't want to make up one... or is it that you demand a dishonest, but an interesting one?

predateur
11-07-2007, 05:50 AM
pm'ed!

tiolewis
11-07-2007, 05:52 AM
I will give you an honest reason ! ..

Oink was a tracker with a great quality ... , i hope the same thing of waffles ..

and id like to join now because i dont want to loose my chance to be there.
if they close the invite system.

No more reasons

SKGunners
11-07-2007, 05:55 AM
I will give you an honest reason ! ..

Oink was a tracker with a great quality ... , i hope the same thing of waffles ..

and id like to join now because i dont want to loose my chance to be there.
if they close the invite system.

No more reasonsYeah, I think an honest reason is the best reason. :)

stereonumeral
11-07-2007, 05:57 AM
a good reason? i was already honest: i'm a college student, i've been using bittorrent since high school (over three years ago), and i joined OiNK before the invite system even existed. i always maintained a near 2.0 ratio because i'm OCD about numbers and i really liked the power user features (top ten, advanced search, requests). i hardly used any other tracker at all; just OiNK for music and apps, because that's pretty much all i download. i never had ratio proofs or any of that crap because i didn't plan on trading in the first place, but i still have all my OiNK torrents stopped in ABC with that lingering idea that it will magically appear again. so until then, i'll do what i can elsewhere, but if someone wants to be generous with some waffles, who am i to refuse?

k_ichigo
11-07-2007, 06:02 AM
my parents said i was adopted :cry:

redcorvette
11-07-2007, 06:13 AM
pm'ed!

should i kill you!?! read the first post please?

stereonumeral
11-07-2007, 06:23 AM
pm'ed!

just for things like that, i think the internet needs a kill button. you know, where you hit a button on your keyboard and the person on the other end gets hanged by their own mouse.

because people here do that way too much when you offer things:

"OMGZ LET ME pRoVE MYsLEf IaM tEH L33T!!!11!1 PM'd!!@@1"

k_ichigo
11-07-2007, 06:24 AM
i want waffles cuz i just stole syrup from neighbors hoping i'd get waffles

turbotalon21
11-07-2007, 06:29 AM
ya so like i love music. I was at oink 10 times a day every day, i was also a pu there. I would really like an invite.

predateur
11-07-2007, 06:40 AM
pm'ed!

oops sorry man, tought you mean we can pm you directly with the proof and reason (oh my english)

the reason : to find another great site of music after oink is down
and to be part since the begein :)

the proofs : i had pm you

i hope i hadnt brok all my chance :mellow:

hippoxtc
11-07-2007, 08:23 AM
My good reasons on why I should be invited? I am a great member, I always keep a great ratio, I would like to share my massive contents with the community, I would be a good asset to the new site since I have a lot of content and a seedbox to share the wealth with everyone. I am always active in the communities that I am in. Well hopefully I am considered since those are good reasons, but if not then I guess the main reason is that I want and need music and at the same time share mines. I am a great seeder as much as I am a leecher so it benefits everyone.

golya123
11-07-2007, 11:03 AM
HI MAN

i need one invite to waffles .

i was oink user and when thay forst to close i stay with no traker music .

so if you andestend me please sand me imvite..

my email: [email protected]

thank you

mrnobody
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
2 Waffles invites!

Give me just one good reason why i should give you this invite. Let that reason be sad, happy, melodious or anything!

The best two wins. Let the giveaway..begin!

I will close this thread when it reaches 100 replies or when i find two winners!

Since OiNK died i have been trying to get into tracker as TT and elektronik. Guess what? Elektronik just had NEW! rule "DO NOT ask for invite"...so probably i am out of luck there. On the other hand, alike Elektronik, TT invite are available to very old users only :(

atm, Pedro's BTmusic seems to have very much portion of my need but it's NOT PINK!!!! :frusty: i am pink place lover :D so i signed up for ~10 wanna be Pink sites but uhh:unsure: Since i already hear good stuff about Waffels, i am very interested in it. Beside, i hear it's PINK!!! zOMG!!! :P n it's new and growing site...as i like it.

EDIT:

already got the pink from somewhere else. thanks!

btw, me think invite closed again.

redcorvette
11-07-2007, 03:49 PM
guys...everybody is still in...nobody has been disqualified...i will announce winners soon.

give me a reason thats interesting not the same old (OMG...i lost Oink, now i want waffles) :|

DEmEX
11-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Mn can i have waffles invite.....please........

thanxxxxxx