PDA

View Full Version : Waffles req. from ex OiNK pu

wheeloftime
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
I would love to join waffles if anyone can spare an invite.
I am a good member of the torrent sites I am a member of and will keep a positive ratio at waffles. I was a power user at OiNK with a ratio of 3+.
Thanks

sorry for the triple post - have been having computer problems this morning

monodinamo
11-07-2007, 11:48 AM
stop making the same thread again!!!

wheeloftime
11-07-2007, 12:02 PM
stop making the same thread again!!!

Tried to post this and my pc just hung for ages, eventually I closed all windows and tried again. Did that three times and it hung each time. Rebooted my pc and when I checked this site I had started the same thread three times.
Check my post record and you will see I don't spam monodinamo, but I understand why you posted as I get fed up with people who make a load of threads for the same thing.
Sorry.:)

Have locked the other two threads.

wheeloftime
11-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Still looking 4 waffles invite.

KiNdZiUs
11-12-2007, 08:15 AM

hey man,

you know where is my secret ? :) I'm not a trader or cheater, I'm not making $ for private tracker accounts ... so ... send me PM with your email and I'll give you the invite to waffles :D

RayJuniored
11-12-2007, 08:19 AM
^^ Would you care to hook me up with an invite also?

wheeloftime
11-12-2007, 08:26 AM

hey man,

you know where is my secret ? :) I'm not a trader or cheater, I'm not making $ for private tracker accounts ... so ... send me PM with your email and I'll give you the invite to waffles :D
Thank you KiNdZiUs - PM sent

KiNdZiUs
11-12-2007, 08:27 AM
^^ Would you care to hook me up with an invite also?

hey, I have 1 left ... so ... send me PM with your email and I'll try to figure it out when to send you an invite :) Maybe u will need to wait for several days but I promise to help you, be patient.