PDA

View Full Version : What's your brain age?

WeeMouse
11-07-2007, 12:41 PM
For any of you who have a DS thingy and the Brain Training game.

My brain age is 45 currently, which isn't bad considering...

What about the rest of you?

thewizeard
11-07-2007, 12:53 PM
I don't think I will test mine yet..I am still rather pleased to have discovered that I have one... :) also how do I get the DS out of my kids hands..have you considered that?

Something Else
11-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Is there an equivalent test somewhere? I don't have a DS.

WeeMouse
11-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Well, the way i get the DS out of my nephews' hands is to make them do housework!

I won't tell you how i get it from my boyfriends hands though.

Anyway, you don't have to make an excuse to get it from them! You can just say "gimme that DS and go to your room" and when they ask why you get to say "BECAUSE I SAID SO, THAT'S WHY!"

Sorted!

thewizeard
11-07-2007, 01:24 PM
..erm..well..that was just a silly excuse; so after I did the housework, Jessica my daughter, is still trying to show me how to ..is it navigate...the controls..

bigboab
11-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Well, the way i get the DS out of my nephews' hands is to make them do housework!

Anyway, you don't have to make an excuse to get it from them! You can just say "gimme that DS and go to your room" and when they ask why you get to say "BECAUSE I SAID SO, THAT'S WHY!"

Sorted!

It doesn't recognize my voice.:cry:

thewizeard
11-07-2007, 09:05 PM

Sorted!

I tried shouting at it..even called it a few rude names after it mistakenly calculated my brain age to be... 7 :ermm:

bigboab
11-07-2007, 09:07 PM

I tried shouting at it..even called it a few rude names after it mistakenly calculated my brain age to be... 7 :ermm:

You did well then?:)

thewizeard
11-07-2007, 09:11 PM
That was after I shouted..

so WeeMouse..any other smart ideas for us desperate housemen?

WarrenBuffet
11-07-2007, 09:23 PM
20 Biotch!!

WeeMouse
11-08-2007, 01:07 PM
That was after I shouted..

so WeeMouse..any other smart ideas for us desperate housemen?

Yes. Come round and paint my bathroom and I'll make you tea and sandwiches! Sound good?

Boab - it doesn't understand me when i say "Blue". i say it more like "Balloo" like the bear...

Barbarossa
11-08-2007, 01:09 PM
How does the brain age thing work then - is a higher brain age supposed to be better than a lower brain age? What's the best brain age you can get?

I don't have a DS, so I can't play :(

WeeMouse
11-08-2007, 01:13 PM
The lower the brain age the smartah you are. 20 is the best brain age.