PDA

View Full Version : Ntorrents invite?

Grind$oFine
11-07-2007, 10:58 PM
First off, is Ntorrents the new WiiTorrents? Or are they two different sites?

Anyway, I'm buying a Wii on Sunday (special sale event at my local Best Buy) :D.. and I want to order the chip and start downloading games beforehand..

So I'm interested in getting NTorrents or WiiTorrents or both or whatever the deal is.

And can someone tell me if the forums there will be good to help me figure out which modchip would be best to buy and how to install it (with details and pictures), etc. Or if anyone can point me in the direction of any helpful forum (or specific threads), or help me themselves, that would be fantastic. :D (I have no experience with chips or modding other than my ps2 swap magic/fliptop)

chichucu
11-07-2007, 11:04 PM
the invites was remove from all users account

so there are no invites at the moment

sorry

Grind$oFine
11-07-2007, 11:07 PM
the invites was remove from all users account

so there are no invites at the moment

sorry

That's what i thought, but then i saw a couple of posts saying some users were given a couple invites... I'm just hoping it wasn't a rumor. :unsure:

DannyGnXz
11-07-2007, 11:08 PM
yup, i can confirm that invites were removed from everyones account.

Grind$oFine
11-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Any idea when they'll be back up?

tiolewis
11-07-2007, 11:19 PM
If you cant wait .. i can share my acc with you , pm me if you are interested.

DannyGnXz
11-08-2007, 12:19 AM
First off, is Ntorrents the new WiiTorrents? Or are they two different sites?

And can someone tell me if the forums there will be good to help me figure out which modchip would be best to buy and how to install it (with details and pictures), etc. Or if anyone can point me in the direction of any helpful forum (or specific threads), or help me themselves, that would be fantastic. :D (I have no experience with chips or modding other than my ps2 swap magic/fliptop)

WiiTorrents is now Ntorrents.

As far as forums that will help you out:
http://psx-scene.com/forums/

There you will find out everything. Soldering will be required.

scribble
11-08-2007, 12:20 AM
they removed because people said their name in public, and you weren't supposed to.