PDA

View Full Version : Whats with thw waffles hate?

PuZo
11-08-2007, 12:53 AM
I dont get it, regardless of who is running the site and its users, it has content, just like stmusic and what.cd I just dont get why so many people hate waffles when infact it is one of the faster growing new music sites. I just dont get why so many people hate it, maybe its because of paine and we have to many followers, it is a very good site and should continue to grow, just liek whatcd and stmusic

AkaiDoresu
11-08-2007, 02:51 AM
site is great, just like what.cd... Forget about OiNK, just move along and keep the hate for yourselves ;]

xbawksz
11-08-2007, 02:56 AM
the overall attitude and atmosphere of the site is very unwelcoming.

It's very elitist.

Probability
11-08-2007, 04:34 AM
i second that. You need somewhat reasonable staff, the waffles folk will probably ban you for typo's in search.

spark
11-08-2007, 04:47 AM
site is great, just like what.cd... Forget about OiNK, just move along and keep the hate for yourselves ;]

:noes: no way

:cry:

No tracker will even be close to OiNK

Torn
11-08-2007, 05:28 AM
i second that. You need somewhat reasonable staff, the waffles folk will probably ban you for typo's in search.

The staff has been very helpful for me. No problems here! Love the site!

AkaiDoresu
11-08-2007, 05:37 AM

:noes: no way

:cry:

No tracker will even be close to OiNK

What, you gonna cry that a BitTorrent tracker was shut down ? Maybe get a OiNK tattoo saying R.I.P. ... c'mon people, dont forget what is all about - sharing, so no matter if it's oink, what.cd or waffles, dont get it too serious since it is just a stupid website that can disappear along with its users anyday, OiNk was a great example... invest more time in your real life and real problems that require some memorials, not a internet website :)