PDA

View Full Version : Want Sct or FTN can offer.....

IGetMoney
11-08-2007, 10:56 PM
my REVTT Acc,BIT-HDTVACC,X.264 acc with 10invites),CZONEAcc,NCORE ACC and yeah thats about it all of them for SCT or FTN acc/invite pm me please:D

napster5
11-08-2007, 10:58 PM
u have no chances bro

Liked
11-08-2007, 10:59 PM
You must give more or better level :D

IGetMoney
11-08-2007, 11:05 PM
what the hell come one mannnnnn they are good trackers im just asking for an invite not a frigiin buffered account

misledhope
11-08-2007, 11:15 PM
neither account or invite trading are the way to get to FTN. Traders do not belong there.

IGetMoney
11-08-2007, 11:24 PM
how many times to i have to say this ...DONT POST IF YOU DONT HAVE WHAT I NEED or do not wanna trad eif you hate traders then get the **** outta here dude damn second day here and i have only met about two nice people here!

fazzy07
11-08-2007, 11:33 PM
How many times do I have to say this

This is not your god damn property. If you dont like the replies close the thread

FTN definitely doesn't needs you

xbawksz
11-08-2007, 11:38 PM
C'mon guys. Give this guy a break.

I'll invite you into ScT or FTN for free. Take your pick.

Psyche. Haha yeah right I would never invite somebody like you :P

misledhope
11-08-2007, 11:51 PM
well seeing as i was offering you friendly advice there was no reason for your jack ass reply and by making it im sure you just lost any chance of you ever getting those invites on this account. People that give respect and take advice are respected. Not little kids that throw tantrums when they get told.

IGetMoney
11-08-2007, 11:55 PM
hey buddy that wasent a jack ass reply ..you dont know me yet ok

tweakz
11-09-2007, 01:32 AM
How many times do I have to say this

This is not your god damn property. If you dont like the replies close the thread

FTN definitely doesn't needs you

Thats jokes...lol I like what u said!

MrLazy
11-09-2007, 02:13 AM
wow ...never seen so much flaming on a single thread on FST ..oh well .. just a friendly advice .. trading wont really get you anywhere ..you're better off being a good member and making friends and then like "Magic" someone will invite you ...just needa be patient :P

good luck im looking for FTN too :)

IGetMoney
11-09-2007, 04:00 AM
yup thanks ..one guy offered but he hasent replied

kompelli
11-09-2007, 04:02 AM
well i want to warn u guys this person has been reported as cheating in one forum and also been banned there.

MrVictorRivers
11-09-2007, 04:05 AM
well i want to warn u guys this person has been reported as cheating in one forum and also been banned there.

oh shit...banned....cheated....thats bad...cheaters fucking suck! but...how do you know this person was banned?

kompelli
11-09-2007, 04:07 AM

oh shit...banned....cheated....thats bad...cheaters fucking suck! but...how do you know this person was banned?

I am also a member of that forum and the guy who reported abt him i had a chat with him too.

bluenowhere
11-09-2007, 06:12 AM
C'mon guys. Give this guy a break.

I'll invite you into ScT or FTN for free. Take your pick.

Psyche. Haha yeah right I would never invite somebody like you :P

ROFL that was A+ lulz

IGetMoney
11-09-2007, 07:10 AM
okkk.....

aysomc
11-09-2007, 07:18 AM
dude you have 22 posts here and ask for the best stuff and are generally a jackass from what ive seen so you've blown any chance of getting either of these for free anytime soon if ever. people on here with those types of invites will never give one to a person with your attitude and they are great at checking all your past posts and threads so with a start like this you have damn near no chance of FTN and you'll only get sct if you pay the 20 euro for it.

tweakz
11-09-2007, 07:30 AM
dude you have 22 posts here and ask for the best stuff and are generally a jackass from what ive seen so you've blown any chance of getting either of these for free anytime soon if ever. people on here with those types of invites will never give one to a person with your attitude and they are great at checking all your past posts and threads so with a start like this you have damn near no chance of FTN and you'll only get sct if you pay the 20 euro for it.

I was once like him...but i learn't the rules...and play the very best i can!! Live & learn..i say!